Suggestions for future meetings

Discussion in 'Clarksburg/Bridgeport, WV' started by Ithorian, Jan 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    OK, guys, we need to get serious for a minute.

Yeah, right.

Really, this thread is to take your suggestions on where to have future meetings/events. What do you guys want to get together and do? And where? Put all your suggestions in here!
  2. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I'm going to re-post here my suggestion from chat for those that were not there.

I think that it might be a good idea to setup kinda default meeting info, such as a certain time each month, at a certain time and a certain place.

This is not to say that we will always have the meetings in everything that we specify here, but it's more my hope that this way, if there are no other suggestions, ideas, etc. then we can always use these "default" meeting setups. Also I think it would help everyone to know about the meetings and make some time for them (such as I know that every third Saturday we should be having a meeting). I know that I would find this to be a help for myself.

But this FanForce is just that, driven by all the fans. If nobody likes my idea dosent bother me any at all, just a suggestion to maybe help with any future meeting setup issues.

Also my above examples do not reflect my actual ideas on when, where, or how often these should occur. That we can all figure out later.

Rap

PS I really liked the idea of Paintball for this spring :)
  3. Jedi_Master_Derek Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ya, The Place Where I Play Paintball Is In Marietta,Ohio. Its About An Hour From Fairmont. Its $26 For Everything (Gun,500 Paintballs,Unlimited Co2 Refills,And Mask.
    Its Free To Play The Fields.But If You Guys Dont Wanna Drive To Marietta Than Im Shure I Can Find Something Closer To Fairmont. :)

MTFBWY,
    Derek : )
  4. Master_Wolf Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok, here is my $.02.

It would probably be good if anyone who is not in the immediate local area to come up with a place that is near them that we could meet at. Then, at best, once in a while, they wouldnt have to drive far for a meeting, and at worst, they wouldnt miss out on any. As i said last night, speaking for myself, have car, will travel. Im interested in getting the opportunity to meet with all of you, and am happy to do a bit o drivin to do it. =)
  5. Fettish_01 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I agree with Master Wolf. I don't mind driving to a meeting that is out of my area once in a while.

:)
    Fettish
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.