Spok, WA Suggestions for the Council

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TK-3374, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-3374 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    This is a general announcement for everyone interested. There is a monthly meeting of the Spokantina Fanforce Council. We, the council, are always looking for ways to improve our group and we need ideas from everyone. If you think there is something we need to do then please tell one of us. If there is an event that you think we should crash or host let us know. As big as the council members ego's are (jarus) we cant think of everything or fix everything ourselves. As the president of our group i am asking everyone to please submit any ideas that you may have. Whether it be a convention a few hours away, or a night of lets throw things at Jarus and see him swirm we want to hear it.

So contact either Myself (TK-3374), Jarus, Eledaia, Earwen, or Darmin for any ideas.

PS. Jarus does not have a really big ego. that was used for example only

PPS. A night of throwing things at Jarus is OK as long as they are not lethal or cause bodily harm enough to send him to the hospital.^^
  2. JarusSarn Jedi Padawan

star 4
  3. mightyd4 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    We need a SATURDAY MEETING!
    OR SUNDAY!

4. JarusSarn Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Dualy noted Nick. The next meeting probably won't be a normal meeting, in fact, we're currently planning two larger events to happen this summer and they'll probably fall on a Saturday, no guarantees though. Also with the film coming up we don't have a lot of time for meetings, but we'll still be getting together.
  5. -JediClone- Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I would prefer a Sunday meeting, because I could actually go to one of those :)
  6. JarusSarn Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ok, Sunday would probably work for one of the events, but maybe not the other, the Council will discuss it.
  7. Dark_Vilas Jedi Youngling

star 1
    AWESOME! I'm there! :D

(kidding of course. wouldn't want him to end up in the hospital....)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.