New Hamp SUGGESTIONS-NEW MEET LOCATION FOR MANCHESTER MANDALORIANS

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Jan 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey guys, post any ideas here about where you would like to have the new meet location at. No idea is too far out, and we can take all of the suggestions and eliminate down to what makes the most sense and is most convenient for everyone. Start posting!
  2. Sabaccs_luck Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, this was kinda my point in the post NEXT MEETING. I figure we could try something like Barnes and Noble in Manch, then set a schedual up of most reliable meeting times, places and special events.

I think when warmer weather comes around we might be able to meet anywhere including outdoors for activities and things. come colder weather we might want a few locations to choose from. Also I was thinking that we should keep contact books for the other members (something like a yellow pages for the differant functions of the group and at the same time a phone tree for meetings, cancelations and help). If people are game I've still got the outline of the Star Wars universal Calander with holidays and everything. It's longer then a year by a few holidays but they can be fixed so it fits our year.

So as of Now I suggest B&N, The mall food court and as far as time... It seems to have worked in the past for you all so, Sundays work for me. We should all try to make it to the next one and spend a big chunk of time hashing out the schedual.

What we do as a group after that can be figured out and set into motion. I think if we keep good meeting notes we can even have it so that those that can't attend can follow the proceedings and have a say in events and be up to speed for next meeting.
    We might even be able to do more meetings per month for those that missed the first or have additional bussiness to cover.

I very much feel that we can continue to grow as a group.
  3. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I seconded everything I just read. lol

For the most part. I do believe keeping the meetings on sunday's is still the best. As far as meeting at B&N. I guess it would work for a while. My ??? would be do they have meeting room's of any kind? Does anyone know? I don't mind meeting out in the store but that just seem a bit odd to have try to have a meeting while people are all walking around and shopping.

The old book store here in town used to have area meeting room's for groups to use. Anyone know anything about the local library? That's sometime a good place. Most of them have rooms to use and are open on sunday's.

Ok we'll wait to see what else pops up on here for ideas.

SeeYa!
    TK

P.S. Remember we only have to have 3 people together for it to count as a meeting. lol
  4. SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well whatever you guys decide is fine with me but don't make it too far because I don't think Jason will want to drive that kind of distance.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.