Vancouver Summer Days!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Azeria_Jade, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azeria_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    So, here it is... Summer is approaching and it's looking to be a bright and sun-ful one. What's everyone doing? Curling up with the latest Star Wars book? Going camping and pretending you're on Endor? Or working and complaing about how Vader wouldn't have worked you so hard on the Executor?

2. TIEPilot051999 Force Ghost

star 7
    I'll still be in school.

Yeah. Take it from me, folks. Taking a summer semester sucks.
  3. Master_Ikrik Jedi Knight

star 1
    umm, well, my Trumpet Teacher is going to be riding me so hard, she literally has no heart, it's more like this thing that pumps her heart, no emotions at all, it's kind of sickening.
  4. TheDave Jedi Knight

star 1
    "Going camping and pretending you're on Endor?"

Interestingly enough, On my way to a kayaking trip off one of many beautiful coasts of the many wonderous islands here, We stopped at MacMillan Provincial Park, the VERY place where they filmed the endor portion of ROTJ. I literally had the chance to frolic on Endor. It was really cool, plus I've got pics!
  5. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Master

star 3
    Ill be working like crazy this summer right beside Dexter cooking meals and serving Jawa Juice... :D
  6. Sister_Sola Manager Emeritus

star 4
    sewing sewing sewing to get ready for Dragon*Con
  7. omar_r786 Jedi Master

star 4
    Taking a road trip with two buddies in July. Probably gonna be working and just hanging out, seeing as it is my grad summer. :D I also have family coming in from England in August.
  8. _5_1_5_0_ Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ill just be hanging around at home :) No vacation for me... work work work work... :D

Cheers
    Steven
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.