main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON Summer members - next event

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Rabellaka, May 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    OK, I know a lot of people who post here are students, and may not be here for the summer. So I was wondering about two things. Who is going to be here through the summer, and what will our next event be?

I work weekends, but not until 10pm, so I can do stuff in the afternoon and early evening. Will anyone be available even just to go out for coffee the last weekend in May or the first weekend in June?

2. General_Rieekan

General_Rieekan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    if i figure a way out of getting out to London from Sarnia and have the time off, with a good idea of whats happening and on what day, i could certainly make it down for anything you guys have planned. since theres a lack of a fanforce in this town, itd be nice to getta outta town for a bit and meet some of you nice folks in London. (hopefully Tim Hortons is involved in some way!) hee hee hee! as long as i have directions, i dont know the city, i should be good.

3. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I'm good for anything that's afternoon/early evening, almost any day. I just don't know who's still in London for the summer (there are a lot of students) and who are still active members.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.