main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Summer Movie Premires

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedichic07, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedichic07

jedichic07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2002
    Kylie and I were mapping out when the big summer movies are beiing released, so we could make costumes for her :) of course! I am hoping there to be midnight premires for these, we loce being part of that. So far, we have-

spider Man 3--May 4th
    POTC 3 - May 25th
    Harry Potter- July 13th

If anyone has any to add to this list please do. We usually hit Opry Mills for the midnight shows :)
    I'm hoping a few of you if you are still out there will be there!

Also- she just asked me to post about the Harry Potter book release- if anyone gets word on a big event for that, post!

2. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Other possibilities:

Shrek the Third -- May 18th
    Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer -- June 15th
    Rush Hour 3 -- August 10th
    Mr. Bean's Holiday -- August 31st

The only one of these I definitely want to see is Shrek the Third, plus the ones that Shannon mentioned.

3. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Almost forgot... Transformers is coming out on July 4th.

4. obi-TN

obi-TN Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    Live Free or Die Hard is coming out on June 29th, just before my birthday, but I don't know if you'd let Kylie go see that.

5. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    The New Harry Potter book Comes out on July 21,2007

Jo Rowling has updated her website with her plans for the release of Book 7. According to Bloomsbury:
    To celebrate the publication of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on 21st July 2007, J.K. Rowling will be signing the night away at the Natural History Museum in London.

Ten years after publication of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, the launch of this, the final book in the series, returns to where it all began: with a book, the author and her readers.

1,700 fans will have the opportunity to meet J.K. Rowling and have their book signed at the Natural History Museum. The first 500 randomly selected winners will attend the midnight reading with J.K. Rowling. The subsequent signing is expected to last until dawn. Every ticket holder will receive a free book from Bloomsbury Publishing.

Tickets to the event are free and will be available by online draw from 23rd May. The deadline for applicants is 11th June. To apply for tickets visit Bloomsbury's website.
    US residents can apply at scholastic.com. Other English-speaking publishers may also be allotted tickets; keep an eye on their websites. (for the US).

Jo says, "It has been a long time since I've done a signing and had the chance to speak to readers individually, so I'm delighted that we are launching the book in this way. It will be wonderful for me to get the chance to speak to people who have already read a few chapters while in the queue!

"Good luck if you're applying for tickets, and if you're successful, I'll see you shortly after midnight on July 21st!"

I hope that helped

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.