Summer Movies Thread

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by DarthLucanas, Apr 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
    A Michael Myers vs Jason movie would make more sense.

I found a fan film on that very subject!
    It's about 10 years old.
    Showdown of Killers

:)
  2. Crix-Madine Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, I saw Reloaded last night at a pre opening screening. It was awesome, really good. Amazing action sequences, and a good plot line to go along with it. Some people I talked to found it hard to follow, so if you have the opportunity to read up on the Matrix or watch it before hand, you should.
  3. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    It is 1:22 A.M. just got in from watching Reloaded. :cool:
    Love it, have to see it again to let it all sink in. I am not sure about how I felt about certain things with the movie. But only time will tell. I will have to see it a few more times to see where it rates with me.
    Like Star Wars I think the original is still my favorite. But none the less it was an awesome movie. :D
    I am going to the drive-in to see it again tomorrow.
    See everyone hopefully Saturday. :)
  4. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh yeah ... almost forgot saw a great new trailer for T3. :D
    I think my faith has returned from that original trailer that I saw a month or so back. :)
    It was really good and it showed alot more of the plot of the movie.
    I can't wait to see it now. :cool:

P.S. also trailers for Jason v.s. Freddy,
    Pirates of the Carribean, and Bad Boys 2

The projector at the show I went to broke :_| and they had to more our audience to the theatre next to us originally showing X2 but knowone was in their I guess. The people almost rioted. But all was soon well.
  5. Crix-Madine Force Ghost

star 4
  6. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    Now that the summer movie season is over, what was your favorite?
  7. Palps-Padawan Jedi Knight

Going into the summer I had high expectations for alot of movies X2 , Reloaded , Hulk...etc. I wasnt really expecting much from T3. Well X2 was good Reloaded was nowhere near as good as the original , and I walked out of the Hulk. So I would have to say T3. Of course that is just my opinion ....yours may differ.

EDIT: Spelling
  8. EdajAram Jedi Knight

Well, I must have seen a million movies over the summer. I must say that they were fairly predictable. Or maybe it was ME that was... 'cause I expected Pirates of the Caribbean to be my favorite and it certainly is. Seen it twice already and I plan to buy it the second I can.
    Although Whale Rider was really good, too. What an amazing actress that girl is. I thought I was watching a documentary. It also helped me understand little things about Jango and Boba better.
  9. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    I just watched Bad Boys II and all I can say is WOW! A lot of great action in this sequel. The same back and forth trash-talk between Smith & Lawrence's characters, but more of it and it's a little more raunchy. If anyone out there hasn't seen this movie yet I definately recommend buying/renting it as soon as possible. And with the weather that we've had lately, it's a good way to soak up 2hr-20min of time.
  10. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    Just picked up and watch T-3 over the weekend. Boy did they just shoot themselves in the foot with this one. The special effects were really good, but the story wasn't. I had high hopes for this sequel but they really should have just left it a 2 movies.
  11. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
  12. TK7771 Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.