main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NSW summer tv

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by TheOzhaggis, Nov 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel_Padawan

Rebel_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 11, 2003
    thats the only episode of Family Guy i have seen on TV, i would say that i recognised about 4 of the series mentioned... *thinks back about the lone Gunmen*

2. Darth_Falcon

Darth_Falcon Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 11, 2002
    Don't know if this has been mentioned or not, or if anyone cares but there have been advertisements for The West Wing on (of all stations) ABC, as coming soon. They play snippets of season 4 so whether they start there, or halfway through 5 where Nine left off is anybodys guess.

3. JediMasterKieca

JediMasterKieca Jedi Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    ABC have bought the rights to the series and are doing it start to finish, Season 1 and on.

4. TheOzhaggis

TheOzhaggis Jedi Master star 5

Nov 1, 2000

Han: YAHOOOOO!

5. messicat_kenobi

messicat_kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    TWW on ABC? Wow, that means we'll actually get to see it when they say it'll be on!

Huzzah! Prison Break is on ch7! It's a fantastic show, I've seen the first five episodes, so I'm VERY excited that we've finally got it!!

6. Scoot

Scoot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2002
    Wow. Prison Break was awesome :)

7. Darth_Berserker

Darth_Berserker Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 12, 2005
    yay wating for lost, "whats down the hatch" if its somethign silly the show will lose alot of fans i think, thats my opionion but me and my friends at school today were liek wat if there was this guy down there lie the arichtect frm the matrix and hes like hello im the arthcitect, i createdd the island, u have many questions but not all can be revealed in this one episode thus creating another series like this one. hahaha i thought it was funny. no aprently theres a guy down there who controls the whole island and and controls that monster thing that attacked locke,i also heard Michelle Rodriguez is getting killed of the show cuase no one on set can tolerate her so they are trying to kill her off the show as fast as they can. D_B

8. TheOzhaggis

Nov 1, 2000

^ wanna be careful with spoilers there. some people get right snippety if what you say even slightly resembles what happens, even if you censor it.

9. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    Damn, Prison Break had bad acting. Didn't like it, I don't think I'll be watching anymore of that.

Wonderfalls... never heard of it... do you think it will come to free TV?

10. Shadowfire

Shadowfire Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 1998
    It's on Saturdays at 4:30 pm Tyr.

Watch it!

11. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    Argh, I'm not home at that time. I guess I'll have to throw the tape into the VCR. ;)

Man, I need a HDD recorder. [face_talk_hand]

Smallville and Lost tonight... woohoo!!

12. Darth_Berserker

Apr 12, 2005
    another 40 mins til lost starts .........

13. messicat_kenobi

messicat_kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Posting Lost spoilers in this thread is NOT cool unless it's cut, and you didn't cut enough of your post, DB. If I'd seen that before I saw the new ep last night, I would have been mighty annoyed.

I really enjoyed the start of the second season of Lost, I had to explain backstories and summarise past episodes for my boyfriend because he's only seen about half of S1.

S2 of Desperate Housewives starts on Monday night, I swear I'm watching too much tv these days - Lost, Prison Break, Veronica Mars, Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy although I have no idea what Ch7 are doing with GA anymore :( I haven't seen any promos for it.

14. TheOzhaggis

Nov 1, 2000

Isn't GA finished?

I thought it was finished and they were just replaying old eps as filler until whatever else started...

15. Darth_Berserker

Apr 12, 2005
    wtf wat ru winging at ,me for i didnt pst any spiler i hid them in black, the first part is a joke , aboutn the man in the hole, besides dnt u download epsideos of the net jez. dugH!

16. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    :eek:

What a defence!

17. JediMasterKieca

JediMasterKieca Jedi Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I was just thinking that myself.

D_B, got a present for you: Click Me

18. Darth_Berserker

Apr 12, 2005
    HUH??? i dont get ito_O

19. TheOzhaggis

Nov 1, 2000
    WARNING: SPOILERS FROM LOST 2.01 (I won't assume everyone has seen it yet)

That's what people are getting naffed about. There WAS a guy down there under the hatch. People had no idea what was under there. Could have been a bottomless pit, could have been a swamp monster. But you knew there was a guy down there under the hatch, and you gave it away.

Doesn't matter if you were joking or not, you gave away the plot. That's a spoiler. And as people said, it's not cool to post spoilers, even as a joke. As you can see, people get very very tetchy about people posting spoilers.

The simple rule is: if you post ANYTHING, even a joke, that gives away the plot, give a spoiler warning and censor it. Or just don't post it.

20. Darth_Berserker

Apr 12, 2005
    will do mate, i just thought you people wouldnt thin k i was foereal bout the whole man hole thingie and take it seroisu , soz anyways

21. Ki-Bara-Mundi

Ki-Bara-Mundi Jedi Master star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    Wow, Lost was a very pleasant surprise last night. I didn't know it was the season premiere, I was just channel surfing and happened to catch it right from the start.

Awesome episode. It even pleased the "it's too slow, nothing ever happens" critics at work.

22. TheOzhaggis

Nov 1, 2000

^ Oh yeah. More happens in each episode of Lost S2 than the entire S1. :)

(well, not really, but it feels like it)

23. Darth_Berserker

Apr 12, 2005
    ok i heard that there will be definatly a season 3, i hope there wont be a fourth otherwise it will drag on far too much. alos the upcoming episode of ghost whisperer looks good. D_B

24. Darth_Berserker

Apr 12, 2005
    dont know if anyone has channel V on foxtel but thewres a show on there called the dudesons, and its awesome its like the finland version of jackass but way better. D_B

25. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    It's been greenlit for 8 seasons, ratings pending.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.