main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sumo TV - A Long Time Ago...

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by LAJ_FETT , Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Sumo TV (Sky Channel 144) are running a show (right now!) called 'A Long Time Ago' that was recorded at CE. It is a mix of short films and interviews. I don't know if it will be repeated but it is worth watching for if you get the channel. I know I have seen people on the interviews already that I saw at the event.

2. CARBONITEKID

CARBONITEKID Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 7, 2005
    They didnt show an interveiw with a couple of Troopers in the Vader project area did they?

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I know they had a few Trooper interviews - can't recall if they were in the Vader area though. I've been keeping an eye out for the show to be repeated but I haven't seen anything in the Sky Guide.

4. CARBONITEKID

Apr 7, 2005
    Yay! Found me!! Im the trooper waving his gun around at the camera ( the right hand one). Don't blink or you will miss me lol.http://www.sumo.tv/watch.php?video=2831686

5. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I got it to load but it wouldn't play for me (I'm on dialup, I'm afraid).

6. Qui-Gina-Jinn

Qui-Gina-Jinn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 2, 2003
    That was hilarious!

*tries not to blink*

Spotted you! :p

7. CARBONITEKID

Apr 7, 2005
    Ahhhhhhhh. Fame at last.:cool:

Autographs can be obtained through my agent.:D

Only £85 [face_devil]

Shame you cant hear us troopers. We "explained" to the woman how she should be interveiwing us and not "Jedi scum". [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.