Rocky M, NC Sunafar, R2FU2, YodaSwamp, M-of-SOG, Inept-Trooper 3, Poldu

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Cowgirlup0916, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cowgirlup0916 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I need to know if the people listed above are going to the line party, so that I can make badges for them, if anybody knows could you please either post PM or e-mail me. Thanks.
  2. eris_of_discord Jedi Knight

star 1
  3. Poldu_The_Wookie Jedi Knight

star 1
  4. r2fu2 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I'd like to be there but unfortunately I live a few hundred miles away.
    I do thank you for the thought though. :D
  5. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I am pretty sure Inept trooper and CW will be there, and I dont know about Donnie yet. I will try to find out when I have a chance, and let you know. Better yet, Eddie-wan could probably find out quicker than I could. Eddie-wan, think you will see them, so you could ask?
  6. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Aye, aye Captain. If I see them I will ask. I believe Donnie told me he would be there as well as Inept and C.W but I will double check. Registration begins today so hopefully I will see them.
  7. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Cool deal. I am pretty sure they got their tickets for it, and even though they dont post that much here (which is a shame, as verbally funny as CW is) I am pretty certain they will be here... And Cassie, you will see Poldu before I will, so that should solve that one, too. :)
  8. TrueRevanite Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry for our ignorance, but since we don't know who everyone in the group is yet, we don't know who CW and Donnie are. We looked on the member's roster but didn't see anyone with those names. Who are they please? Forgive our ignorance, LOL
  9. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    CW... aka Nightwing is a cool guy that still hasn't provided me with a profile... I'll post a null one up for him... Donnie is in the same boat... I'll update members section today so you can see a pic of them.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  10. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Excellent! We just need to get them to fill that info out before Episode III. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.