main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Sunday, April 6th Meeting Minutes

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    In attendance were Amy, Cate, Jody and Marlow

Both Cate and Amy brought their laptops and jump drives to share photos from Norwescon. We copied photos from Marlow?s SD card to our laptops.
    Cate brought a spare SD card to give hers and Amy?s photos to Marlow

Anybody wanting to see photos from Norwescon can go here:
    http://crgaidheal.bravejournal.com/

If you have myspace, you can also go here:

http://www.myspace.com/cliodnabenlhee
    and select pics to go to the norwescon08 album

But check back in a few days since I need time to get the newest photos uploaded to photobucket and then post them to blog and myspace

We are also making plans to see some movies as a group:

For some reason, we though Iron Man was opening this week, and were planning to go to a matinee together on April 20th but when I checked Yahoo later, I find it actually opens May 2nd! As our next meeting is scheduled for May 4th- I will propose we see it as a group then in lieu of regular meeting.

We also talked about going to see the new Indiana Jones movie opening night (May 22nd is the opening night) as a group, but as it turns out, my grandchild is due that weekend so I cannot make plans, but some members of the group may elect to still go and then maybe we?ll plan to go as a group later

After the meeting was over, we piled into Amy?s car (Jody drove his snazzy little sports car alone) and headed over to a nearby comic shop to peruse the wares. We also checked out a nearby dollar store. But the highlight of the day was the antique mall a little down the way on Aurora Ave. Many great deals were to be found on Star Wars items as well as other things. We 4 almost had to be shooed out the door at closing time. And we still didn?t get to see everything else there was there to see! We may make it a regular event after the regular meeting agenda whenever there is time.

2. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    My Never Ending Story LP that I got at the antique mall is awesome!!!!!! :D

3. JumpinJax

JumpinJax Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2006
    Iron man........cool :-B

4. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Jax, you can join us if you like! Our events aren't limited to just our FF.

5. JumpinJax

JumpinJax Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2006
    When where? What?8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.