main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sunday, January 11th Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Jan 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Our next meeting will be on 1/11/04 at Noon and will take place at JediJunkie's house. We will be playing board games and having open discussion about the Fanforce and the usual topics. Everybody try to think of ideas and activities for future meetings and how often everyone would like to have meetings so we can discuss it at the meeting. For food I figured that everyone who comes could just chip in and we can get pizza, except for Sarah because she is being kind enough to host the event. I have a ton of SW and LOTR games that I will bring so nobody really has to bring anything except themselves. Hope to see you all there. :)

PS: For directions just PM Sarah.

2. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    I'm going to warn you guys in advance that the only place that delivers to my house is Dominoes. But there is a Little Caesars, Papa Johns, and a Pizza Hut (I think) within a few miles that someone could pick up at. We could do the rib thing, still. I'd just have to pick up a couple racks at the grocery. But if Pizza still sounds good, we can do pizza. <_<

3. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Whatever everyone wants is fine with me. I love ribs and pizza. :)

4. 89one

89one Jedi Youngling

Jan 9, 2004
    Hey, I'm NEW. What's up? Okay, bye...for now...

5. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Hello there 89one. You are more than welcome to join us at the meeting. Hope to see you there.

6. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    Who all is planning to attend this meeting? I've only gotten Sean, and one other asking me for directions. I probably won't be on tomorrow to respond to requests for directions.

7. Gwen_Amidala

Gwen_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2003
    I will not be able to make it. I'm going to the Muse Machine play with my mom. Definately fill me in though! By the way, welcome 89one!

8. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Big thanks go out to Sarah for hosting this meeting, It was alot of fun and I feel it was very productive. A couple things to fill everyone in on that could not attend the meeting....We are going to start having a meeting on the second Sunday of every month at 12:30 at the Borders next to the Dayton Mall. This meeting will be a standard every month so that people that cannot always attend events will be able to count on this whenever they are able to attend. We will also be doing other events throughout the month as we decide on them, Meaning we might have 4 events in a month or just the second Sunday meeting..It all depends on what is happening and what everybody's schedule is. I also know that the monthly meeting may not fit someone's schedule but it was the Day/Time that seems to work best for the majority. I am going to start a thread for upcoming Meetings/Events and get it locked so that everyone will be able to see what is coming up as soon as they come to our forum. Thanks again to Sarah for hosting and thanks to Sarah's Mom for those absolutely delicious ribs, MMmmmm. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.