Sunday March 26th Boston Museum Of Science Star Wars exhibit meet.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthLucanas, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi everyone some of the local New England area Fan Forces are going to have a joint meet for the Boston Museum of Science Star Wars exhibit on Sunday March 26th.

Meeting at 12 noon and entering the exhibit at 1:00.

Here is a link to get yourSW MOS 3/26/2006 tickets and BMOS STAR WARS Exhibit information

We have Providence's Rhode Squadron, Boston Rebels, and The Foxboro Imperial Sydicate Fan Forces participating so far.

We welcome any other Fan Forces or anyone else who would like to attend to please join us.

Please post here if you will be attending.

Thanks,
    Chris

2. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh darn, we'll be out there March 10th & 11th, but wouldn't be able to make the 26th as that's my son's 3rd b-day party.

~Doc_Bev
  3. Abhors Elder Guest

I just might be able to make it to this one... :)
  4. citizenjohn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sorry, but MEPA will be at I-CON that weekend.
  5. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    Well either way I hope to see everyone at Notheast Fan Force Awards :)

6. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    With this meet only a few weeks away, I wanted to give this thread a friendly bump. For anyone interested in attending, one of our members (who is a MOS member) has graciously offered to purchase the tickets for this meet at the MOS member price. Anyone interested in more info can visit the meet thread on either the Boston or Foxboro boards.

Hope to see a few of you there!
  7. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hello All,
    Greeting from NH. As of now the NH Mandalorians have about 6 people going. I'll be sure to check out the other broads for info on the tickets. Thanks for the heads up. It would be AWESOME if we could save a couple of bucks.

SeeYa!!
    TK
  8. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    Final reminder for this meet. There seems to be quite a few people from around NE attending this one, which is great! Right now it looks like we'll be going in in two groups. A few will be going in for the 1:00 show while the others will head in at 1:15.

Right now it looks like we all will be meeting by the ticket kiosk right around 12:00. Make sure you check the Boston or Foxboro threads before leaving for any last minute news.

See you all there!
  9. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm posting this on all of the meet threads...if anyone needs to find me tomorrow, I'll be wearing a Boston Rebels t-shirt to the meet. If you don't know what the Boston Rebels' t-shirt logo looks like, please visit the Boston Rebels' CafePress store.

See ya there. :D
  10. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    Great meet yesterday everyone! The exhibit was great and we also got the chance to meet a couple of our Euro FF members (Christian & Sarah). For those who couldn't make it but would like to see what they missed out on, I'll be posting some pictures I took in the next day or so.

Saty tuned! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.