main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sunriders

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Pyroooo, Aug 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyroooo

Pyroooo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2005
    In the KOTOR game, many of the characters from the TOTJ comics seem conspicuous in their absence...its only 30 years between Redemption + KOTOR, so where are Nomi and Vima; its hard to believe they died in the Mandalorian wars - i doubt they'd go to war with Revan and Malak, and no mention is made of em. Does anyone know what happened to them and why they aren't out there saving the galaxy like good Jedi should?

2. Rohniss

Rohniss Jedi Padawan star 4

May 9, 2005
    i believe originally Bastilla was going to be one of the sunriders early in the development cycle of KOTOR.

*insert comment about the butchness of the sunriders, and how bastilla was so much hotter :p*

3. Ive_Got_Two_Legs

Ive_Got_Two_Legs Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 18, 2005
    Indeed, Bastila was originally going to be Vima.

Some of them must have survived, since there are Sunrider descendents still alive in the time of the New Republic. Also, Jolee mentions that he was friends with Nomi before he was stranded on Kashyyyk.

4. ForceSynaesthesia

ForceSynaesthesia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
    totj rules over kotor. In my opinion, KOTOR is crap.

5. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    From what I was reading today, Vima was supposed to be in the role Bastila later came to fill and Bastila was originally a Cathar but then the Cathar character was renamed Juhani.
    We know that Vima had at least one child since Vima-da-Boda is one of her direct descendants. So even if both Nomi and Vima were to be dead by the beginning of the game, they should have at least one descendant running around at this time. Perhaps the handmaiden in the second game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.