main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Sup playas

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by wookie_jedi_yeah, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wookie_jedi_yeah

wookie_jedi_yeah Jedi Youngling

Dec 18, 2005
    hey.. hows it going?

2. MALICE_MIZER

MALICE_MIZER Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    That was totally great. I want to touch you now.

3. wookie_jedi_yeah

Dec 18, 2005
    get in line sir.

4. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    My favorite wookie! How ya been?

5. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA star 3 VIP

Dec 8, 2002
    Is that Danny? I was wondering if you still walked the streets of O.C. or had gone away.

6. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    Or maybe got put away. In boarding or military school? :p

7. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Dec 8, 2002
    Surely not. He was always such a well behaved wookie. Once I saw him loose a game of monopoly to a droid. Didn't even rip their arms off.

8. Jedi-Loreen

Dec 2, 2002
    I thought I saw him mention something on our other boards about getting suspended from school. That's why I suggested that.

9. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Dec 8, 2002
    Did that happen Danny?

10. wookie_jedi_yeah

Dec 18, 2005
    i got expelled. i posted a fake bomb threat to my school on the internet. big delimma. they even took my computer :/

but that was a while ago :)

i havent had a steady computer for the past months and just couldnt stay in touch.

i hope to become active again :D

11. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    Man schools are harsh these days. When I was a kid you could pretty much threaten anybody but the president, and not get in trouble.

12. Robeewankenobe

Robeewankenobe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 29, 2004
    My question, is why did you post that? I mean, most people don't say things like that. Did you hate school that much?

13. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    It was over instant message (which he assumed would stay private), and it was meant jokingkly. The other kid panicked, and now our resident wookie has plenty of Halo practice time

14. Jedi-Loreen

Dec 2, 2002
    Guess it goes to show that you can't always trust your IM buddies like you think you can! [face_worried]

You can't even say the word "bomb" on an airplane or you might get shot by the Air Marshalls. :eek: And hopefully, if you have a friend named Jack, you will never unexpectedly meet him on a plane or in a airport and greet him. ( "Hi, Jack!" :p )

See Aaron? I told you he did something to get his butt kicked out of school!
    [face_shame_on_you] [face_plain]

15. LizardJedi

LizardJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2005
    "Bomb ba bomb bom BOMB!"
    "You can't say 'bomb' on an airplane!"

Sorry.. tangent...

Yeah, schools nowadays are really anal retentive about people even joking about that stuff. We had so many fake bomb threats at school.. not even funny.

Literally, we were in lock down because someone wrote "187 1.18.05" on the bathroom wall (the date part was different, but, you get the picture) They had the sheriff's in and everything. I don't think they caught the kid. I don't think anyone but the school cares if he was caught or not.

16. Enforcer_Draconus

Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    yea i got in trouble for being pro-life at school my senior year that was kinda funny

17. LizardJedi

LizardJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2005
    Heh, thats kind of ironic. The NOW club at my school was banned from putting up posters and handing out flyers.

18. Enforcer_Draconus

Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    yea i wore an abortion is homicide shirt when planned parenthood came to my health class and i sat in the front row all week with it and they were really scared it was funny

19. wookie_jedi_yeah

Dec 18, 2005
    high school is overrated anyways.

the social factor lasts about a year, and the rest of the three are just dragged on.

if anything continuation school was better, i met alot of intresting people, and the teachers were alot cooler. heck, the only reason i passed math was because i made friends with the math teacher and played chess with him all day and talk about star wars.

thats just my opinion, maybe kids need all 4 years to get adjusted to society. i dont know.

20. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Dec 8, 2002
    High school sucks. If I had a dollar for every time I thought about blowing mine up I'd be rich. We didn't have IM or the internet back then so I din't have that sort of trouble. For you kids that are in high school, your friends are not your friends. After you get out of school you might hang out with one or two of them for the rest of your life but that is it. A bunch of them can't wait to throw you under the bus if it will make them look cooler or gain prestige. That is why I value loyalty above any other personality trait in friends. My brother is one of my best friends and he is a total jerk. But he is loyal and will back me up at all times.

Your friend Danny is a punk and I would cut him off. All this trouble over a joke.

And Rion, very cool. Everyone wants equal rights to express theirselves unless your expression contradicts theirs then you are just promoting hate. Free speech for everyone who agrees with me. Props for standing up for your beliefs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.