main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass Super Bowl Ads.....

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by chewykingwookie, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    The Super Bowl in recent yrs say last 10 have been known for good commercials. This year there were some very funny ones.

Which ones were everyone's favorites or non-favorites.

I like the Bud ones with the clydesdales the streaking sheep was funny as heck and the lil clydesdale trying to pull the wagon was cute. The Michelob Ultra one were the guy tackles the girl and then she tackles him was funny. I also liked the Ameriquest one where the dr kills a fly with the shockers and then says well that killed him as the family came in. Also the caveman Fedex one was funny as well.

Non-favorites probably the Scott's ad with Mike Dikita. I am a huge Dikita fan from his years with De Bears, but it wasn't that good of commercial. The Hummer ad was dumb as well.

2. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I truly miss the Terry Tate "office linebacker" Reebok commercials.

I like the ones you mentioned Jorge. Not too many others were that memorable.

3. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    I agree with you on the Hummer ad Jorge. It was painfully bad as was the cell phone one where the one guy kept hitting the other guy in the face with it. The Diet Pepsi ones were pretty weak as well.

I actually think it was a very weak year for commercials. The only ones I really liked were the ones you already mentioned. I also thought the Kermit the Frog one was cute as was the Dove commercial with all of the little girls. Nice to see a spot like that run during an event like the SB.

4. -Raldayen-

-Raldayen- Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2003
  5. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I saw the ones I missed on a google link that someone posted on another board. I kinda liked the Pizza Hut one with Jessica Simspon. That one had a kid on it from the day time soap my wife watches. I know I would take some pizza from lil Jess anyday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.