main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Super Bowl Party Location

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MutantMix, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MutantMix

MutantMix Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    1316 N. Liberty Street #S-2

How to get there:

Location is about a half block south of the intersection of Liberty St and Fairview. Intersection is marked by Linden Plaza, Liberty Motors, Zamzow Garden and Shell Gas Station. If you're coming eastbound on Fairview, its a right turn onto Liberty St. Westbound on Fairview its a left turn onto Liberty. Once going south on Liberty, go down about a half block. On the left side of the road, right where the sidewalk starts up, walk between the beige buildings. I'm in the first building on the left hand side, up the stairs, left hand door. Marked by heart shaped doormat. Should you need further clarification, please call me at 724-6969.

What to bring:I'll have some beverages available, but encourage people to bring their own. Also a snack to share would be appreciated. And some money to chip in should we order pizza. I'd like to, but we can decide once people arrive. Also, though not a necessity, I'd prefer any beverages brought along be non alcoholic.

2. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Is anyone going to this location, or is this what Amma was going to post but did not?

3. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    almost 3 hours later no replies so i take it no one is going to this oh well another super suck sunday.

4. Viceroy_Of_Alderaan

Viceroy_Of_Alderaan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 1, 2006
    I am going over to my parents for awhile until my sister leaves for the airport. That is why I can't go.

5. MutantMix

MutantMix Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    Sorry josh posted as me again and he didn't tell me. The above was the information posted by jolene in the star trek club forum. I suggest anyone available should go. Its a good chance to meet with star teck club and show support for an organization like ours. So get off your asses people. ^_^ hehe

So far me and josh are going and thats all I know of.

6. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Sorry I never got ready to go by the time I would get out of here it will be the second half already so i guess I will not make this. Sorry guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.