Mass Super MegaFest donations and contributions

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Beanie, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Beanie Jedi Master

star 2
    It would be very helpful to have people put down in this thread what they are able to get for the raffle gift baskets.

Remember we have two seperate baskets.

I have received some items from Rich so far and I plan on putting some stuff from my collection.

I have two Celebration III Vaders, one for each day's basket.

I will be going through some stuff and seeing what else I can provide.

I also have a leftover Darth Maul figure signed by Ray Park from last year.

Thanks.
  2. WifeofVader Jedi Knight

star 3
    I found an extra, unopened DVD over the weekend while Fall cleaning... I'm sure there will be more to come.

Also, I received the tickets and marketing posters & cards from John. Anyone else want some to post around?
  3. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    For the record, I gave Chris not only the promised Destroyer Droid figure, but also a Luke Skywalker Pez dispenser and the X-wing toy from the BK RotS campaign.
  4. rpvee Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    OK, so we have just under a month. I can't remember who I was told would have the passes, but I need to know when to get there to get it. Last year I picked mine up from Korey so I could get to the convention at any time (9:30 or so, I think it was), but this year I gotta find you guys with my pass! haha
  5. kevinliell Jedi Knight

star 1
    Chris I will donate some prints for your raffle, and I think I have some things from CV I can offer. Would you want that CV Boba Fett sign for the basket??
  6. Darth_Beanie Jedi Master

star 2
    I have your pass. I will be there early on Saturday. I will send you my cell soon so we can keep in contact.
  7. Darth_Beanie Jedi Master

star 2
    Kevin I would not allow you to donate that sign...unless it was to my collection. [face_laugh]

Thanks for the donations. :cool:
  8. rpvee Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    ok, cool. Any idea exactly how early? And do you have texting, or just calling?
  9. Darth_Beanie Jedi Master

star 2

Probably be there around 8:00 to 8:30 I think. I will let you know and send my cell info soon.

back from Chiller so I will be full steam from now until SMF on everything so let me know or post up some ideas or anything you may have questions about for this event. thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.