main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Superbowl Blast

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Amma_rose, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amma_rose

Amma_rose Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    I'm hosting a Superbowl gathering at the community room in my apartment. I have the room reserved for 5pm till 10 pm. You are welcomed to come early. This is the same place as the New Years Party.

It will be held in the Community Room of the Village Apartments. To find it my address is 2570 W Boise Ave. #306 this is in the Village Apartment complex and if you look it up on the google map it's not the brick buildings but the wooded ones next door Also parking is limited to only the residence there so park in the commercial parking at the corner there and walk over, BSU gives tickets if you don't have the rights to so please be careful where you park.

I'm going to provide the main dish PIZZA and anyone who wants to bring something like chips salsa and bean dip please do, but we will want a variety PLEASE!

RSVP me so that I can get a good head count and know if I need chairs cause I didn't know how much I will have and so that I can get the ice made up.

2. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    I noticed you mentioned you reserved that area in your building from 5-10pm. Just a FYI the game kicks off at 4:28pm. Just thought you should know.

3. Amma_rose

Amma_rose Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    Yeah I noticed that after my husband reserved the room he was going to call to fix the time but after that he hasn't told me, it's an open room so even if it isn't reserved you can use it so if people arrived before the game then it's still okey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.