main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Superman for PS2 and more? Need advice.

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by hawk, Nov 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hawk

hawk Jedi Knight star 5

May 3, 2000
    I was thinking about buying a game. I am a big fan of Superman and heard good things about the PS2 game. Anyone played it? Also, what do you guys think of Freedom Force(PC), Vice City and LOTR for PS2?

...and that new Terminator game for PS2

2. Miin_Bodenna

Miin_Bodenna Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2002
    I do know that the Terminator game was a piece of crap, and I'm guessing the same is for the other consoles.

3. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu

Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Vice City is probably the best game available for PS2 right now. I'd definitely recommend that.

If you have kids, though, you should be careful about getting it, even if it is just for you.

4. Dan

Dan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 15, 1999
    Vice City is a great game. And although I haven't played Freedom Force, reviewers loved it. I'd suggest searching for some reviews of those games.

5. Drew_Atreides

Drew_Atreides Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    LOTR: The Two Towers was a great hack'n'slash game for the PS2 (although, beware, it is a bit short)..

I've heard not-so-good things about "Fellowship of the Ring" for PS2...

Vice City is fun at first, but...i dunno.. I find it's really easy to get bored with...

You can drive around and run down pedestrians for only so long, then i require something a bit different........

6. hawk

hawk Jedi Knight star 5

May 3, 2000
    Is Vice City any different from GTAIII? I thought that was heaps of fun.

Anyone played Superman yet?

7. Rabid_Balding_Ewok

Rabid_Balding_Ewok Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2000
    Freedom Force rocks. Although the balance is kind of out of whack when you toss in your own custom heros. The ending was a bit disapointing, kind of a cop out really. It consists of rehashing all of the levels you've already played through. :( Asides from that it's a great game, in my opinion the best superhero game to date. You can find tons of skins and mods for it aswell. :D

Superman has been getting some pretty mediocre reviews It's seems to be the big blue boyscouts lot in the vidoegame world. Superman and videogames don't seem to mix. Except for the Superman arcade machine, that game ate up way to many of my quarters.

-----signature-----
    "Rabid Balding Ewok, you make me sick.
    If there was an enemies list, you'd be on mine."
    [face_devil] [face_laugh] [face_devil] [face_laugh] [face_devil] [face_laugh]

:::*::(^^) :(^^) :::::::
    ::::::/::::^^:::::\ ::*::
    :::::/###-^^-##I :::::
    : *:.l##/(*)# (*)\\:::::
    :::/##(###.00#)#I ::::
    ::(___/#*#(XXX)/__) ::
    ::/000{{{{www}}}}\:: Ewoks Will Eat You!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.