main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Superman II SE and Blade Runner SE?

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by BobaFrank, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kinobe

Kinobe Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2003
    I saw that deleted scene with Deckard talking to Holden in the hospital a while back in a documentary on TV. Haven't seen it for a while now so I can't remember the details, but I'm not sure it will add a lot to the film. I read a while back about some 'European' version of the film which is more graphic (supposedly you see more of Holden getting shot at the beginning of the film, you see Tyrell getting his eyes poked out from the front as well as from the side and you see the nail coming out through the top of Batty's hand as well as seeing it go in), I wonder if this is in the new edition too...

2. DarthPhelps

DarthPhelps Jedi Master star 5

Jan 31, 2002
    I went to that website, and the calendar seems to indicate that Superman II SE, Superman II (Richard Donner cut), Superman Collection, and the Ultimate Collector's Edition (I'm not sure which of the last 2 are the 12-disc set) are released separately. That would indicate that Superman II SE is released on it's own (or perhaps with I).

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/DarthPhelps/JC%20Misc/2006SupermanDVDReleaseCalendarQ4.jpg]

3. Jedi_Master_Conor

Jedi_Master_Conor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 24, 2005
    i'll probably only end up getting 1 and 2 because i never liked superman 3 and 4

4. weezer

weezer Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 16, 2001
    Don't know. At this point I guess its a "we'll have to wait and see" type thing. Everything I've read says that there won't be a single disc, traditional DVD release for the "Donner cut". The calendar on the year of superman site is vague at best :p

I don't know if its really telling us anything new or anything at all for that matter :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.