main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story Superman Returns/Dark Knight Crossovers

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by demolition18, Oct 15, 2013.

1. demolition18

demolition18 Jedi Master star 1

Oct 15, 2005
    Those are not done for profit. Superman Returns was supposed to have a sequel. Those are my sequel ideas and taking place after the Dark Knight Trilogy concluded.

2. demolition18

Oct 15, 2005
    Justice League Begins

Beginning

Opening Credits

In Gotham City at night time on the turf of The Ventriloquist. There is Arnold Wesker present with Scarface the Ventriloquist present. Also there are other mobsters and Rhino. They have supplies of drugs with them. Arnold Wesker answers his cell phone. He is on the phone with Lex Luthor. They are talking. Luthor (OS): Is this Arnold Wesker?Arnold Wesker:Yes.Luthor (OS):It is I Lex Luthor the greatest criminal mastermind. You’ll get rid of Batman. Superman has taken away 5 years of my life. Batman could come after me.Arnold Wesker:I’ll get rid of Batman.

Somewhere else on the streets of Gotham City at night time. There is the Bat mobile on the road. There is Batman driving it. Batman is on the view phone with Commissioner Gordon. They are talking. Commissioner Gordon:It’s Gordon. Arnold Wesker the crime boss is calling himself the Ventriloquist as he has one named Scarface.Batman:I am going after him now. I know where his turf is.Commissioner Gordon:I am sending back up after him and his gang.Batman:I’ll nail them.Commissioner Gordon:There’s a woman calling herself Bat Woman and another guy calling himself the Creeper. They are after Harley Quinn and the Joker. We arrested Jonathan Crane going by the Scarecrow and Edward Nygma known as the Riddler. I just recently arrested Wilmer Rossi.Batman:I’ll go to Metropolis soon and meet up with Superman.” Batman is driving off to the turf of the Ventriloquist. He and Gordon hang up.

Back at the turf of the Ventriloquist. There is Arnold Wesker and his gang present. Batman shows up in the bat mobile. Arnold Wesker:It’s Batman. Let’s waste him.” Arnold Wesker’s thugs fire on the bat mobile. There is the shield on the thing. There is no damage to the bat mobile. Batman jumps out of the bat mobile. Batman:It’s over Wesker.” Batman is throwing kicks and punches onto Arnold Wesker’s gang. He incapacitates them. Rhino:Now to run you down Batman.” Batman now takes on Rhino. Rhino rams into Batman. Batman round house kicks Rhino. Scarface goes for his gun. Batman throws a batarang into it. Batman goes over to Arnold Wesker. Batman:Give up Wesker. The police are on their way. I called to Commissioner Gordon for his officers to get you.” Batman puts a pair of bat cuffs onto Arnold Wesker. Arnold Wesker:One day I will be out and you’ll pay for this Batman.” Police sirens are going off. The cars of the Gotham City PD show up. The cops get out of the cars with guns drawn. One of the cops is Detective Renee Montoya. She goes over to Arnold Wesker. Renee Montoya:You are under arrest Arnold Wesker on racketeering charges.” Other cops pick up Rhino and others in league with the Ventriloquist. Batman:I was told of 2 new allies called The Creeper and Bat Woman. They are going after Harley Quinn and the Joker and they’ll put the Joker back in Arkham.” Batman goes off into the bat mobile.

Over to Metropolis at night time at a club. There is Caesar Carlini present with his gang. Caesar Carlini:I will get in contact with Lex Luthor. The police are on a manhunt for Lex Luthor for years as is Superman going after him. I will get in contact with Mr. Luthor now.” Caesar Carlini gets on the phone with Lex Luthor.

At Lex Luthor’s place at night time. There is Lex Luthor present. Also there is Kitty Kowalski. Lex Luthor:The mob in Gotham City is run by Albert Wesker. He is dealing with Batman. You have before faked a car accident on Superman so he can’t stop me. Brutus was crushed by a piano and then Riley, Stanford and Grant were crushed by falling rocks when Superman destroyed my land. I have for years been trying to kill Superman.” Lex Luthor is on the phone with Caesar Carlini. Luthor:It’s Lex Luthor the greatest criminal mastermind. I have the kryptonite Mr. Carlini to kill Superman.Caesar Carlini (OS):I’ll waste him. Superman is friends with Sgt. Dan Turpin of the Special Crimes Unit. We’ll take him out with Lt. Maggie Sawyer. Superman could be on his way to here with his police friends.Luthor:You guys could kill Dan Turpin and Maggie Sawyer. Maggie Sawyer as a rookie cop with her superior arrested Grant, Brutus, Riley and Stanford just as Superman delivered me to prison. I met those 4 there and Superman is responsible for them dead as is that boy who’s the son of Lois Lane and Clark Kent.

At the Metropolis Police Station at night time outside. There is Sgt. Dan Turpin present with his officers of the Special Crimes Unit. Also present is Maggie Sawyer in charge of the SCU. Superman goes flying by. Dan Turpin:Superman.” Superman goes over to the cops. Superman:I will follow you officers after Carlini and his gang. I am putting together a Justice League. We’ll have the hall of justice. I know of Batman from Gotham City. We’ll together bring down Lex Luthor.Maggie Sawyer:I think that a woman named Katherine Kowalski also known as Kitty is in league with Lex Luthor. I was investigating scams by Kitty.” The cops all depart in police cars. Superman goes flying off to the club in Metropolis. They go after Caesar Carlini.

Back at the club in Metropolis. There is Caesar Carlini still seated at a table with his gang. Caesar Carlini:I’ll waste them. Goodbye.” Carlini hangs up with Luthor. Carlini:Superman with the Special Crimes Unit could get to here any time now. Let’s waste them.” Superman goes into the door of the club. Superman:It’s over Carlini.” Carlini’s goons get up. They fire on Superman. He stands there. The SCU bursts into the place with guns drawn as does Maggie Sawyer and Dan Turpin. Maggie Sawyer:Caesar Carlini. You and your gang are under arrest on racketeering charges. Get up.” They aim their guns at Carlini and his goons.

Later on outside of the club in Metropolis. There is Carlini with his goons being loaded into a prison transport in handcuffs. Superman is standing by Dan Turpin and Maggie Sawyer. Superman:I am putting together a justice league and we’ll take down Lex Luthor. I have before sent him to prison.” Superman flies off into the night.

At the home of the Kent’s later on in the day time. There is Lois Lane present along with Jason Lane Kent. Clark Kent comes into the door. Jason Kent:Mommy. There’s Daddy.Lois Lane:Clark. I now know that you are Superman.Clark Kent:We have now been after Lex Luthor for half a decade and we’ll meet up other heroes. One day Jason you will become Super Boy. The Doom Patrol recently defeated Cheshire with other villains in the Brotherhood of Evil. Lex Luthor is still at large.” Clark Kent gives an engagement ring to Lois Lane. Clark Kent: Will you marry me Lois Lane?Lois Lane:Yes Clark Kent. I will marry you.” They kiss.

The next day at the Daily Planet in the upper rooms. There is Perry White present. Also present are Lois Lane and Clark Kent. Perry White:As we all know The Carlini mob has been nailed last night by Superman and the SCU. They are after Lex Luthor. I need you Jimmy to get photos of Superman.” Jimmy Olsen shows up with his camera as does Richard White. Jimmy Olsen:I am on it.Richard White:My wife and I met 5 years ago and we got married last year and I am soon to become a dad. I am on the Superman story.

Later on in the day time in Gotham City in Wayne Manor. There is Bruce Wayne sitting in the living room. There is the NEWS on. It’s Summer Gleeson from Gotham News. Summer Gleeson:In other NEWS Batman has taken down Arnold Wesker and his criminal gang. The Joker has escaped and Harley Quinn has joined up with him. Batman’s 2 new allies the Creeper and Bat Woman are after them. Batman will be going to Metropolis.” Alfred comes into the living room. Bruce Wayne turns off the television. Alfred Pennyworth:Should I have your plane ready?Bruce Wayne:Yes Alfred. I am heading off to Metropolis.” Bruce Wayne heads off to the bat cave.

In the bat cave. Batman shows up with Alfred. He gets onto a computer. He finds pictures of Superman. Batman:I remember years ago Lois Lane came up with the article of why the world needs Superman. Maybe the Creeper and Bat Woman will nail the Joker and Harley Quinn. We have found out that Two-Face killed Sal Maroni. I just recently took down Black Mask.” Batman gets onto his bat plane. He departs for Metropolis.

In Metropolis in the day time at a hall. There is Superman present. Batman comes in on his bat plane. Batman comes out. Superman:You must be Batman.Batman:I am Batman. I have my allies in Gotham City fighting crime there now.” He goes over to Superman. They shake hands. Wally West dressed up as the Flash comes speeding by next. Wally West/Flash:I am Wally West who became the Flash after Barry Allen in Central City. He just died.” The Flash goes over to Batman and Superman. Wonder Woman flies by on the invisible jet. Green Lantern John Stewart is flying by next. Green Lantern John Stewart:I am the Green Lantern. My name is John Stewart and I served in the United States Marines. I lost my wife in battle not to long ago. I defeated my wife’s killer.” They all get together. Jimmy Olsen shows up with his camera as does Lois Lane with a pen and pad. Lois Lane:I know of who you guys are. What do you call yourselves?Superman:We are the Justice League. We’ll bring Lex Luthor to justice and this time he will rot in prison.Jimmy Olsen:Before you go into your hall I need a picture of the Justice League.Batman:Maybe soon we’ll be un limited. I have 2 allies in Gotham City hunting down the Joker and Harley Quinn.” He gets a picture of the first Justice League. They enter the building.

Inside of the Hall of Justice. Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, GL John Stewart and the Flash come into the place. Superman goes over to the computer. Superman:This is out computer. We’ll track down crimes going on in the world. I will soon install teleporters. We are also on the lookout for Lex Luthor.

At Lex Luthor’s headquarters soon. There is present Lex Luthor with the Daily Planet. Luthor:Kitty. Come in here.” Kitty Kowalski comes into Lex Luthor’s office. She goes over to Lex Luthor. Kitty Kowalski:What is it Lex?Luthor:Superman has formed a band called the Justice League. He’ll bring us in. I want you to call to other super villains and we’ll put together an injustice gang and we’ll kill Superman. I have Superman’s DNA from 5 years ago. I’ll give it to Dr. Natas. He has created a noxium crystal to kill the Justice League. We’ll create a replacement for Superman.

Sometime later on in the day time at the Daily Planet. There is Richard White sitting at his desk. Perry White is also present. Clark Kent shows up with Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen. They go in with Perry White into his office. Jimmy Olsen:I’ll soon get more pictures of the Justice League.Perry White: “Good. I am soon to become a great uncle.Richard White:We just found my wife pregnant.Clark Kent: “Lois and I got engaged. Our son is under the care of a babysitter.Lois Lane:My sister 6 years ago became a mother with Ron Troupe as the father.Clark Kent:I am getting a report on the Justice League.

At the Metropolis police headquarters in Lt. Maggie Sawyer’s office. There is present Maggie Sawyer with Dan Turpin. The 5 members of the Justice League show up. They go over to the police. Green Lantern:I am John Stewart of the Green Lantern Corp. I served in the United States Marines.Wally West/The Flash:I am The Flash. I am the fastest person alive from Central City. There are 2 others as the Flash. I took on the mantle.Wonder Woman:I am Wonder Woman from the Amazon.Batman:I am Batman who has taken down criminals in Gotham City.Superman:We are calling ourselves the Justice League.Maggie Sawyer:I remember on my rookie days I took down Sheriff Trent and his wife with the Aryan Brotherhood. They have a son who we suspect now leads it.Superman:We’ll fight to end crime here. We’ll head off to what we call the Hall of Justice.

In Central City in the day time at the Neo Nazi turf. There is Red Panzer Justin present along with Daniel William Ducannon the white dragon present. There are other Neo Nazi thugs there. Red Panzer:We are ruling Central City.White Dragon:There’s the Flash here. I’ll waste him.Red Panzer:And then we’ll stop the Justice League. I have heard about a Justice League formed fighting to end crime in the world. Let’s kill the Flash.

Somewhere else in Metropolis. There is Bloodsport Alexander Trent with the Aryan Brotherhood present. Bloodsport: We’ll find Maggie Sawyer. She arrested my parents. We are the new Aryan Brotherhood. We’ll also kill Superman. The SCU is after Lex Luthor. Let’s stop them.

Later on in the hall of Justice. There is the entire Justice League present. There are calls of crimes on the computers. Superman:Red Panzer with White Dragon as second in command have a neo Nazi band in Central City. You’ll go to there Wally West as it’s your city and John Stewart the Green Lantern will fly you over to there.” Green Lantern and the Flash depart for Central City. Superman:We also have the Aryan Brotherhood here. You will Batman and Wonder Woman come with me to stop the Aryan Brotherhood lead by Alexander Trent.” Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman depart after the Aryan Brotherhood.

Back in Central City at the park. There are Red Panzer and White Dragon with their Neo Nazi band. GL John Stewart and the Flash Wally West show up. Green Lantern John Stewart:It’s over Red Panzer.Red Panzer:I think not. You will White Dragon face the Green Lantern. You guys shoot them down. I’ll kill the Flash.” Neo Nazis pull out their guns. They shoot at the heroes. John Stewart with his power rings shields him and the Flash. The Flash is speeding around in circles on Red Panzer’s Neo Nazi band. Green Lantern John Stewart makes a bulldozer knocking them down. White Dragon:Now you die Green Lantern.” White Dragon shoots energy blasts at Green Lantern. The Green Lantern strikes White Dragon knocking him down with his power ring. Red Panzer shoots at the Flash. Red Panzer:You can’t out run my bullets. I’ll kill the fastest man alive. I killed the Flash before you.” The Flash out runs his bullets. The Flash sends a speed punch onto Red Panzer. The whole Neo Nazi band is captured by Green Lantern’s power ring. Wally West/Flash:Let’s deliver them to the police.

In downtown Metropolis. There is present Bloodsport with the Aryan Brotherhood. They pull out guns. Bloodsport:Superman is still out there. Let’s find him and waste him.” Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman all show up. Superman:I know it’s you Alexander Trent. It’s over.Alexander Trent:Kill them all. I’ll fry you Superman. I know of your weakness.” They fire on the heroes. Wonder Woman with her bracelets blocks the shots. Bloodsport shoots flames from his flame thrower at Superman as he has a chuck of green kryptonite. Superman is falling to the ground. Bloodsport:Now to fry you Superman. Get them!” Batman throws a batarang onto the flame thrower of Bloodsport. He knocks it out of his hand. Batman:Face me Trent. Leave Superman alone.” Batman and Bloodsport fight each other hand to hand. Wonder Woman fights some members of the brotherhood hand to hand. She throws them to the ground. Superman throws other members into each other. Batman defeats Bloodsport knocking him down to the ground. Batman:We are ending crime around here. We are also after Lex Luthor.Superman:Lex Luthor built his own continent and I destroyed it. I would next come after him and his henchmen if that piece of green kryptonite didn’t stab me but Lex Luthor’s henchmen died.

Later on at Lex Luthor’s headquarters at dusk. There is Lex Luthor present. Also there is Kitty Kowalski present. Others present are Dr. Natas, Atomic Skull, Bizzaro, Siren, Lady Vic, Clay Face Matt Hagen, Count Vertigo, Thorn and Black Hand. Luthor:I have hired you all because Superman has formed the Justice League. We’ll waste them.Black Hand:I could drain the green lanterns of their powers. I heard that there’s a green lantern in the Justice League.Count Vertigo:Batman has defeated others in Gotham City.Clay Face: Batman made me of what I am. I want to kill him.Atomic Skull:I suffered head injuries by hoodlums who beat me up. I killed them hoodlums.Luthor:You could Kitty go to the Ace O’ Clubs. You can hang out there.Lady Vic:I’ll come with Kitty. Super Girl is out there and the Doom Patrol defeated Cheshire along with General Immortus and others in the Brotherhood of Evil teaming with Super Girl.” Kitty Kowalski with Lady Vic departs for the Ace O’ Clubs. The others stay behind with Lex Luthor the criminal mastermind. Luthor:We’ll work on a plan to eliminate Superman and his allies.

At the Metropolis Police Station in Lt. Maggie Sawyer’s office. There is Maggie Sawyer present. Kara Kent also as Super Girl shows up. She comes into the place. Super Girl:I heard that Lady Vic is here. She might be working for Lex Luthor. I went to go with you after her. Cheshire said something about Lady Vic at the Ace O’ Clubs and I pursued her to here.Maggie Sawyer:I am also after Lex Luthor and Kitty Kowalski.” Maggie Sawyer and Super Girl depart for the Ace O’ Clubs.

At the Ace O’ Clubs. There is Bo Bibbowski the veteran bartender present. Also in the place are Richard White and his wife Lizzie White. She is pregnant. Bo Bibbowski:My son is now working on the docks as he’s a sailor. He’s name is Bibbo.Lizzie White:I just found out that I was pregnant.Richard White:I remember we met here after Superman destroyed Lex Luthor’s continent and saved many lives.” Kitty Kowalski shows up with Lady Vic. They get seated in front of Bo the veteran bartender. Kitty Kowalski: He’s the one bartending when Superman has returned.Lady Vic:I want to kill Super Girl. She defeated by friend Cheshire.

Outside of the Ace O’ Clubs. Maggie Sawyer shows up in her police car. Super Girl is flying by. Maggie Sawyer comes out of the car. Super Girl and Maggie Sawyer go into the bar.

Inside of the Ace O’ Clubs. Super Girl enters with Maggie Sawyer. Super Girl:It’s over Lady Vic.Lady Vic:You will die for taking down Cheshire.” Lady Vic pulls out her guns. She fires on Super Girl. Nothing happens to Super Girl. Lady Vic does flips onto Super Girl. She sends a kick from her boot onto Super Girl. Super Girl and Lady Vic fight each other hand to hand. Super Girl throws Lady Vic against the wall. Maggie Sawyer goes over to Kitty Kowalski. Maggie Sawyer:Katherine Kowalski. I am Lt. Maggie Sawyer of the Metropolis Police. You are under arrest for scams. You also helped Lex Luthor steal stuff as you faked a heart attack so Superman can’t stop Lex Luthor.Kitty Kowalski:I want my lawyer.Maggie Sawyer:You’ll get your lawyer soon.” She puts a pair of handcuffs onto her.

Later on outside. There is Maggie Sawyer with both Lady Vic and Kitty Kowalski in handcuffs. Super Girl follows them out. Super Girl:The Justice League will take down Lex Luthor and soon I will join the Justice League.” Lady Vic and Kitty Kowalski are being loaded into Maggie Sawyer’s car. Maggie Sawyer:I now have them in police custody.

The next day at Clark Kent’s home in the day time in the living room. There is Bruce Wayne with Diana Prince present. Also there is Clark Kent along with Jason Kent and Lois Lane. Diana and Bruce are seated on the love seat. Clark Kent:Lois Lane and I have a son named Jason. We just recently got engaged.Bruce Wayne:I am from Wayne Enterprises and I asked out Diana here. I am on a business trip.Lois Lane:Superman has rescued me at times. One time Jason and I were on Lex Luthor’s yacht. Jason crushed one of Lex Luthor’s henchmen with a piano that was an arrest of Maggie Sawyer’s. She’s with the Special Crimes Unit.Clark Kent:My cousin Kara lives around here too. She was just asked out by Jimmy Olsen our photographer.

Later on at the Daily Planet in the day time. There is Clark Kent seated at his desk. There is also Lois Lane seated at her desk. Richard White is also present. Jimmy Olsen shows up with Perry White. Perry White:I got the report last night that scam artist Katherine Kowalski also known as Kitty has been arrested by Lt. Maggie Sawyer. We are still on the man hunt for Lex Luthor. Lex Luthor has put together other costumed criminals to eliminate the Justice League.Clark Kent:I am on it Mr. White.

At Lex Luthor’s headquarters later on in the day time. There is Lex Luthor with the Newspaper in his office. Also present are Siren, Dr. Natas and Atomic Skull. Luthor:I will have Super Girl eliminated. Maybe we’ll stage prison breaks to form the legion of doom. Super Girl defeated Lady Vic last night just as Maggie Sawyer has arrested Kitty. You 3 will go after the Justice League. Green Lantern and the Flash defeated a Neo Nazi band in Central City. They might be coming back to here to stop us.Dr. Natas:I have the deadly noxium crystal. It even has kryptonite in it. I’ll kill them all.Siren:I will next kill Super Girl. She defeated my friends Cheshire and Lady Vic.Atomic Skull:I could crush Superman. Green Arrow and Black Canary have defeated Roulette as I used to fight in Meta Brawl.” The trio departs Lex Luthor’s headquarters after the heroes.

Somewhere at a restaurant in Central City. There is Wally West present along with his girlfriend Linda Park. Wally West pulls out an engagement ring. Wally West:Will you marry me Lind Park?Linda Park:Yes Wally I will marry you.” He gives it to Linda Park. They kiss. Wally West: You got the report that last night the Flash and Green Lantern have defeated the Neo Nazis run by Red Panzer with White Dragon as second in command as I can see.

Somewhere else in Metropolis. There is Diana Prince with Bruce Wayne walking down the streets. Bruce Wayne:I see something suspicious up ahead.” They see Siren and Dr. Natas. They go into an alley.

In an alley. There are Diana and Bruce. They transform into Wonder Woman and Batman.

Somewhere else on the streets of Metropolis. There are Dr. Natas and Siren. Wonder Woman and Batman show up. Batman:I heard of you Dr. Natas. You are a wanted criminal by Interpol.” Dr. Natas takes out the noxium crystal. Dr. Natas:Now to kill you both and then we kill Superman next.” Batman throws a batarang into the deadly noxium crystal. Batman kicks it down the storm drain. Batman:Now you won’t kill anyone.” Batman and Dr. Natas throw punches at each other. Wonder Woman fights Siren hand to hand. Batman kicks Dr. Natas on the stomach. Batman next uppercuts Dr. Natas. Wonder Woman throws Siren to the ground. Wonder Woman pulls out her magic lasso. She snares Dr. Natas and Siren. Batman gets onto his bat phone to call the police. Batman:This is Batman. I am in downtown Metropolis. I have captured 2 wanted criminals.

Somewhere else on the streets of Metropolis. There is Clark Kent walking by. Atomic Skull Joseph Martin is in Clark Kent’s view. Clark Kent goes off to another alley.

Somewhere else in Metropolis. Clark Kent shows up. He transforms into Superman. Superman goes after Atomic Skull.

Somewhere else on the streets of Metropolis. There is Atomic Skull present. Superman shows up. Superman:Joseph Martin. I know it’s you. You got assaulted by hoodlums and suffered head injuries. My friend Dan Turpin hunted them down but you killed them.Atomic Skull:I now work for Lex Luthor and I will kill you.” Atomic Skull blasts radioactive energy at Superman. Superman is flying over to him. Jimmy Olsen shows up with Lois Lane. Jimmy takes a photo of Superman’s battle with Atomic Skull. Lois Lane: He could next find Lex Luthor.” Superman and Atomic Skull fight each other hand to hand. Superman sends a flying punch sending Atomic Skull flying down the streets of Metropolis. Superman goes flying over to Atomic Skull. Superman picks up Atomic Skull. Superman:I am taking you in now.” He goes flying off to the police station.

At the police station later on in the day time outside. There is Dan Turpin present. There are also present other officers of the Metropolis Police Department. Superman comes flying by with Atomic Skull. Superman gives Atomic Skull to the Metropolis PD. Superman:I have Joseph Martin here.Dan Turpin:You’ll get immunity to prosecution if you tell us where you found Lex Luthor. I went after those who assaulted you Martin but I found them dead when I found them.” Dan Turpin puts Joseph Martin in handcuffs.

Later on at night time at the home of Clark Kent. There are Lois Lane and Jason Kent sitting on the couch in the living room. There is the News on. It’s Ron Troupe. Ron Troupe:Superman has taken down Atomic Skull in the city. Atomic Skull who killed 3 hoodlums that assaulted him was arrested by Sgt. Dan Turpin of the Metropolis Police. He is now going after Lex Luthor and other villains in league with him.” Clark Kent comes into the place. There’s a report of the Justice League defeating super villains in Metropolis. Clark Kent:Maybe tomorrow Lois we’ll go to the police station to get NEWS sources as Superman goes after Lex Luthor.

The next day at the Daily Planet on the upper floors in Perry White’s office. There is Perry White sitting at his desk. Jimmy Olsen comes in with photos. Jimmy Olsen:I have photos of Superman fighting Atomic Skull.Perry White:I will send Lois Lane with Clark Kent to the Metropolis police station to interrogate those in league with Lex Luthor that have been captured.

Somewhere else on the upper floors of the Daily Planet. There is Clark Kent at his desk. Also present are Richard White and Lois Lane. Clark Kent:Lois and I will go to the police station to get a story and find the whereabouts of Lex Luthor. Superman will bring Lex Luthor to justice.” Lois Lane and Clark Kent depart for the Metropolis police station.

At Lex Luthor’s headquarters in the day time in Lex Luthor’s office. There is Lex Luthor present. Also there are Bizzaro, Clay Face, Thorn, Count Vertigo and Black Hand present. Luthor:If we get to Superman and the Justice League I have this suit in my closet and I will eliminate the Justice League. My battle suit designed by Dr. Natas and Dr. Anton Hastor shoots kryptonite beams in it. Dr. Hastor was taken down by Hawk Man before Superman took down Caesar Carlini and his gang.” Lex Luthor goes into his closet. There is Lex Luthor’s battle suit there. Luthor:Here it is. But if the Justice League gets to here trying to apprehend me you could Clay Face pose as me.Clay Face: Sure thing Mr. Luthor.Bizzaro:I am the imperfect replicant of Superman. I will destroy him.Black Hand:I will destroy the Green Lantern.

At the police station later on in the day time outside. Lois Lane shows up with Clark Kent in her car driving it. They park there. They get out of the police station. They pull out IDs. They enter the police station.

Somewhere else in the police station. There is Lt. Maggie Sawyer present with Dan Turpin and other officers of the Metropolis Police Department. Lois Lane and Clark Kent show up. Clark Kent:I am Clark Kent of the Daily Planet you know my fiancée Lois Lane.Dan Turpin:I’ll escort you 2 love birds to the interrogation room.” They go over to the interrogation room.

In an interrogation room. There is present Kitty Kowalski with Lady Vic, Siren, Dr. Natas and Atomic Skull. Sgt. Dan Turpin shows up. Dan Turpin:We have Lois Lane and Clark Kent from the Daily Planet here.” Lois Lane and Clark Kent show up. Dan Turpin closes the door. Lois Lane and Clark Kent show their badges. Kitty Kowalski:I remember you Miss Lane. Your son crushed Brutus with a piano on the yacht and then you got rescued by Superman and Richard White. Superman killed Riley, Grant and Stanford.Clark Kent:That was an accident. We would’ve brought them in to here with Lex Luthor. Tell us where he’s at.Atomic Skull: Lex Luthor has 5 other super villains in league with him still out there.Dr. Natas:I was working on killing the Justice League. I created a deadly noxium crystal to destroy the Justice League.Kitty Kowalski:Lex is at the Luthor Corp building now. That’s where he put together his injustice gang.Clark Kent:I am getting the report on Superman now.

Later on at the Hall of Justice. There are Flash and Green Lantern present. Also there are Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman. Superman:Those who have been captured have told me as Clark Kent where Lex Luthor is. It’s the Luthor Corp building. There are some other super villains in league with Lex Luthor. Let’s get them.” They depart after Lex Luthor.

At Lex Luthor’s headquarters. There is Lex Luthor present with the remnants of the injustice gang. Luthor:I think that Kitty and those other costumed criminals captured have given us away. You can Clay Face pose as me to welcome the Justice League. If you all fail I will follow and fight the league in my battle suit that Dr. Natas has designed.” Clay Face morphs into Lex Luthor with a suit and tie. The villains go after the heroes.

Outside of Lex Luthor’s building. There is Green Lantern flying by holding Batman and the Flash. Also there are Wonder Woman and Superman flying by. Clay Face in disguise as Lex Luthor shows up along with Thorn, Bizzaro, Black Hand and Count Vertigo. The Flash goes over to Clay Face. Wally West/Flash:It’s over Luthor. We’ll take you all down.” Clay Face with his powers clobbers the heroes. Clay Face turns back into himself. Superman:Where’s Lex Luthor?Count Vertigo:He’s in his office. You’ll have to face me to get to him.” The Flash takes on Clay Face. Batman takes on Count Vertigo. Wonder Woman takes on Thorn. Superman:I will take on the duplicate of me.” Superman takes on Bizzaro. Green Lantern takes on Black Hand. Black Hand:I killed Katma Tui your wife. Now I will kill you.Green Lantern John Stewart:We’ll bring you to justice. I was hoping to soon have kids with my wife.Black Hand takes out his power rod. He shoots it at Green Lantern. Green Lantern shoots blasts from his ring. Batman and Count Vertigo fight each other hand to hand. Superman and Bizzaro are fighting each other hand to hand. Thorn swings her daggers at Wonder Woman. Thorn:Now I will kill you Amazon princess. Your father Lord Hades was sent to the pit of Tartarus.” Wonder Woman blocks them with the bracelets. Wonder Woman sends an uppercut onto Thorn knocking her down. Green Lantern John Stewart with his power ring shoots down Black Hand. Clay Face makes maces out of his hands. Clay Face:I am all over the place. I’ll take you down Flash.” He swings them at the Flash. The Flash out runs them. Superman and Bizzaro throw punches onto each other. Superman grabs onto Bizzaro. He pounds him on the ground. Batman and Count Vertigo are throwing punches and kicks at each other. The Flash speeds around circles on Clay Face. The Flash throws speed punches onto Clay Face. Clay Face is broken up into pieces. Batman throws Count Vertigo into pieces of Clay Face. Wonder Woman snares the other villains with her magic lasso. Wonder Woman:I’ll hold them there for the police.Superman:Batman and I will get Lex Luthor.” Batman and Superman go into the building.

In Lex Luthor’s office. There is Lex Luthor present. Lex Luthor goes to put on his battle suit. Lex Luthor suits up in his battle suit. Batman and Superman go into Lex Luthor’s office. Batman:It’s over Luthor.Superman:You’ll rot in prison. The other leaguers have captured the remains of your injustice gang.” Lex Luthor goes flying in his battle suit. Lex Luthor shoots kryptonite beams at Superman. Luthor:There’s kryptonite in my battle suit designed by Dr. Hastor and Dr. Natas.” Batman throws a batarang striking Lex Luthor. Lex Luthor goes after Batman. Superman gets back up. Lex Luthor and Superman throw punches at each other. Superman:We are recruiting other costumed heroes into the league as we defeat you. Hawk Man might join the Justice League as he defeated Dr. Hastor and turned him over to the police.” Superman grabs onto Lex Luthor. Batman throws a kick onto Lex Luthor’s kryptonite beams. Superman slams Lex Luthor to the ground. Superman rips the battle suit off of Lex Luthor. Batman next uppercuts Lex Luthor incapacitating him. Batman:We got you now Lex Luthor.Luthor:One day we’ll all be out and you’ll pay for this.” Superman: “You’ll rot the rest of your life away in prison.

Later outside of Lex Luthor’s building. There is the Special Crimes Unit along with Sgt. Dan Turpin and Detective Maggie Sawyer. Also there are Wonder Woman, The Flash Wally West, Green Lantern John Stewart, Superman and Batman. Also there are Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen. Richard White is also present. There is Lex Luthor in handcuffs along with other super villains. They are being loaded into the prison transport truck. Jimmy Olsen takes photos. Maggie Sawyer: I will soon get promoted to Captain.” Dan Turpin:I am being promoted to Lt. of the Metropolis PD.Superman:Lex Luthor should this time rot the rest of his life away in prison. We have now been half a decade after him.Batman:I will go back to Gotham City and fight to end crime here.” The truck door shuts just as the cops leave. The heroes all depart now. Green Lantern is holding Batman and the Flash. The others fly off into the day. Maggie Sawyer and Dan Turpin get back into their police cars.

At the Daily Planet the next day. There are present Richard White, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen and Clark Kent. Perry White shows up. Perry White:I have seen that Batman and Superman together defeated Lex Luthor.Clark Kent:Maybe he will rot the rest of his life away in prison. His henchmen kidnapped my son and future wife when Superman has returned. Superman was going to put Lex Luthor and his gang behind bars next but Lex Luthor got away and got stranded on an island and got off with help from Dr. Natas while his 3 henchmen were killed trying to escape.” Clark Kent departs the office.

On the Gotham City roof tops at night time many days later. There is Batman standing there. Superman comes flying by. Superman goes over to Batman. Superman:Black Canary, Green Arrow, The Atom, Plastic Man, Green Lantern Kyle Raynor, Super Girl my cousin, Bat Woman, Martian Manhunter, Aqua Man, Hawk Man, Hawk Woman, Dr. Mid Nite, Star Man, Star Girl, Zatanna and Apache Chief have joined the Justice League. We put them on various missions.Batman:The Creeper also wants to join. He and Bat Woman have taken down the Joker and Harley Quinn and put them in Arkham. There could be other villains out there and we’ll stop them.Superman:Lois Lane and I just recently got married. We’ll fight more evil out there as we are the Justice League Unlimited.” Superman flies off into the night just as Batman swings off into the night.

End

3. demolition18

Oct 15, 2005
    Justice League Task Force

Beginning

Outside of the bank in the day time. There is Mirror Master present with a band of thugs. Mirror Master: “I will hide myself. We could trap the Flash in a mirror. Also there’s a Martian who calls himself Martian Manhunter. We’ll take him too. You men will bring me my money.” Mirror Master’s thugs pull out their guns. They enter the bank.

Inside the bank. There are many men and women present along with children. There are also bank employees present. Mirror Master’s thugs enter the bank. Mirror Master’s thugs aim their guns at everyone in the bank. Chief Crook:Everyone get down on the ground. This is a robbery. You try to stop us you die.” Everyone gets down. Someone presses the silent alarm.

Moments later on outside of the bank. Police cars show up. John Jones shows up. Other officers are there too. John Jones draws his gun. Jones: "Anyone killed in there?" Cop #1: "No one is been harmed." John Jones heads to inside the bank. Jones: "I am a good detective. I'll bring those men out without any innocent person harmed." He hides himself. John Jones transforms into the Martian Man hunter. Martian Man hunter phases and grabs a crook. There are a total of 7 men robbing this bank. They aim guns. Chief Crook: "Don't come anywhere near us or we will kill you." Martian Man hunter bangs 2 of them into each other. The Martian uses his powers as the other thugs shoot him. Nothing happens. Others thrown down their guns. Martian Manhunter: "You are coming out now." Hostages are rescued by the Martian.

Somewhere Martian Man hunter transforms into his human disguise. John Jones comes out with the 7 thugs that he captured. There are still cops by their cars. John Jones: "A Martian helped me capture them. He calls himself Martian Manhunter. I will hunt down this villain who calls himself Mirror Master. We arrested the Trickster too. Mirror Master might be the one behind this robbery. The Flash will hunt down Mirror Master." The thugs are loaded into cop cars.

On the streets of Central City. Mirror Master watches his men being arrested and loaded into police squad cars. The Flash goes speeding by. Flash:You aren’t going anywhere Mirror Master. I have the Martian Manhunter helping me out here nail criminals like you.Mirror Master:I will trap you and the Martian in the mirror world and you both won’t escape.” Mirror Master pulls shoots his mirror guns at the Flash. The Flash falls into a mirror. Mirror Master goes for his mirrors. Martian Manhunter shows up. Martian Manhunter: It was you who was behind this bank robbery Mirror Master. I took down the Trickster when the Justice League fought Vandal Savage and defeated him. John Jones of the Central City police department arrested your thugs.Mirror Master:I will trap you next.” Martian Manhunter phases through the ground just as Mirror Master shoots at him. The Martian puts his hand through a mirror. The Flash comes out of a mirror just as Martian Manhunter extends his arm pushing Mirror Master against a fence. Mirror Master:I am psychic and that’s how I knew where to find the Flash.” Martian Manhunter and Mirror Master are fighting each other hand to hand. Martian Manhunter throws Mirror Master into one of his own mirrors. Martian Manhunter: You can Flash take him over to the police station. Barry Allen works at the crime lab. John Jones will arrest you there.Mirror Master:This isn’t over. I want my attorney.” The Flash collects a mirror that Mirror Master is trapped in. He goes speeding over to the Central City police station. Martian Manhunter turns into John Jones.

At a beach in Los Angeles at night. A space ship lands. There’s Darkseid in league with Despero and his minions. Those alien villains come out of their space ship. Darkseid: "You get the world while I get the galaxy in domination." Despero: "Superman and Martian Manhunter are Earth." Darkseid: "You can gather up some criminals in the world to team with us and bring down this Justice League. I have sent Glorious Godfrey to the Daily Planet to deal with them making reports on me. Also I want to recruit the League of Shadows just as I kill the leader. They will join me." Despero: "I have my servants here too." A dog from somewhere is barking at this space ship.

In Metropolis in the day time. There is present Nyssa Al Ghul with the League of Shadows members still standing. Nyssa:Batman will pay for the death of my father and sister Talia. We are back and the Justice League won’t stop us.

Somewhere else in Metropolis. There are Superman and his son Super Boy flying by. Bat Woman is also swinging by. Bat Woman:I defeated Harley Quinn when Batman and Superman took down Lex Luthor. .Super Boy:I saved my mother by crushing one of Lex Luthor’s henchmen. Now I wont’ kill.Superman:I am your biological father Jason.Bat Woman:We have the league of Shadows to deal with.” They go over to the League of Shadows base.

Back to the LOS. Nyssa pulls out a gun. Nyssa: The Justice League should be showing up now.Superman:We will put the League of Shadows out of business Nyssa Al Ghul.” Nyssa pulls out her pistol. She fires on Bat Woman. Bat woman throws a kick onto Nyssa Al Ghul. The ninjas go after Superman and Super Boy. Super Boy throws punches onto some ninjas. Superman throws some ninjas into each other. Darkseid is hiding somewhere. Superman and his son Super Boy are throwing more ninjas into each other. Nyssa pulls out kryptonite. She throws a kick onto Bat Woman. Superman falls to the ground weakened by the effects of the green kryptonite. Nyssa:Now I will kill you all.Super Boy:I am half Kryptonian. The kryptonite won’t take effect on me.Nyssa:I will find another way to kill you.” Super Darkseid from in hiding shoots his omega beam at Nyssa Head. She is blown away. The kryptonite is gone. Darkseid teleports out of there just as Nyssa is disintegrated. Superman:Who’s lasers was it? I know that you killed one of Lex Luthor’s thugs to save your mother.Super Boy:Maybe someone wanted to take her place as leader.” Darkseid vanishes somewhere. Bat Woman:Now the League of Shadows is no more. Talia Al Ghul and her father Ra’s are both dead. Ra’s Al Ghul had his decoy take his name and then Ra’s took on his alias Henri Ducard.” Everyone leaves now.

In Gotham City the next day theres Batman dealing with people robbing jewelry stores. Some men in clown costumes break into the place and steal jewelry. They run out of the place with their loots.

Batman chases after them. Batman: "You better put this back." Mad Hatter thug #1: "Its Batman. Lets waist him." Batman battles with the thugs. Batman defeats them and finds out that they are working for The Joker. Batman: "You work for The Mad Hatter. He is going down again."

Batman somewhere in Gotham City on the streets confronts the Mad Hatter and Baby Doll. Batman: "Mad Hatter." Mad Hatter: "You must've captured my men and returned the loots. I will turn this into Wonder Land." Batman: "Yes. I am taking you down." Batman and the Mad Hatter are throwing kicks on punches on each other. Batman defeats the Mad Hatter when he battles him. Baby Doll takes out her giant boxing glove. Baby Doll: "Get your hands off of Mad Hatter." Detective Bullock aims his gun at Baby Doll. The police show up. There’s Harvey Bullock with Commissioner Gordon. Detective Bullock: "Hold it right there." Baby Doll gets down on the ground. Batman gets back up. Commissioner Gordon: "(to Batman) We got The Mad Matter’s thugs. (to his officers) Take him away." Batman: "Batgirl and Robin are dealing with Mr. Freeze, and The Clock King." Commissioner Gordon: "Good." Commissioner Gordon has his officers (after they had shown up) put Mad Hatter and Baby Doll in Arkham Asylum.

In Metropolis in the day time. Glorious Godfrey is taking the Daily Planet hostage. There is Perry White, Jimmy Olsen and Lois Lane. White: "Clark Kent better be here shortly." Glorious Godfrey: "You better stop it with reports about Darkseid or I will crush you. I am an agent to Darkseid. The freedom fighter Himon was just killed by Darkseid." Jimmy Olsen: "Get out of here now." Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen and Perry White are being attacked by Glorious Godfrey. Superman comes in and battles with Glorious Godfrey. Superman: "Call the police." Superman and Glorious Godfrey throw punches on each other. Superman defeats Glorious Godfrey and the police show up. Glorious Godfrey is arrested.

Later On. Clark Kent shows. Jimmy Olsen is there with Lois Lane. Lois: "This villain who calls himself Glorious Godfrey was here and attacked us." Jimmy Olsen: "Superman came in and stopped him."

In California Darkseid hires Solomon Grundy, Cheetah, Captain Cold, The Ninja, Copperhead. They rally up to take out the current Justice League. The Ninja and Eclipso have their own thugs. Darkseid: "I am Darkseid. I come from another planet as does Despero." Eclipso: "I have men working for me." The Ninja: "I also have men working for me." Darkseid: "Good. Then we can have a team. We will destroy the world and take over the galaxy. I have my parademons after this immortal dictator who calls himself Vandal Savage." Eclipso: "I'll send my men to the museum to steal stuff."

Somewhere else in California. There is Vandal Savage present with his 4th Reich members Baroness Blitzkrieg, Reichsmark, Swastika and Captain Nazi. Savage:We’ll try again to take over the world. The firing squad did squat to me when the Flash took me down.” Darkseid shows up with Parademons. Darkseid:You must be the immortal Vandal Savage.Savage:That I am. I will rule the world.Darkseid:Parademons. Kill them all.Savage:Face me you alien ruler.Darkseid:With pleasure you immortal dictator.” Vandal Savage pulls out his sword. Swastika shoots down parademons. Vandal Savage slices down parademons. Some parademons kill Swastika and Reichsmark. Vandal Savage goes after Darkseid. Savage:Now I will kill you Darkseid.Darkseid:This battle is being tied.” Darkseid shoots Vandal Savage with his omega beam. Vandal Savage is hit by Darkseid’s lasers. He vaporizes. The rest of the parademons are killed. Darkseid:Your beloved leader Vandal Savage is dead now. Surrender or die at by my omega beam.” Eclipso shows up. Captain Nazi and Baroness Blitzkrieg use their powers on parademons. Eclipso with his powers blocks the fired shots. Darkseid:Kill them Eclipso.” Eclipso shoots a black beam onto Baroness Blitzkrieg and Captain Nazi. Darkseid:Vandal Savage the immortal dictator is dead now.” Darkseid and Eclipso leave the place.

Somewhere at a museum of history in the state of New York theres a gang of thugs working for Eclipso going to steal stuff from the museum at night time. The Justice League shows up. Theres Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Green Lantern (John Stewart), Plastic Man and The Flash. Martian Man hunter shows up too. The heroes all take on the Eclipsos gang. The Green Arrow hits some thugs with his bow. Plastic Man makes hammer out of his hands and take out 2 thugs. Batman uses some kicks and punches. All those thugs are tied up. Batman: "I knew that we'd meet here." Plastic Man: "I am Plastic Man. I can make myself into a human hammer. I stretch myself." Green Arrow: "They call me Green Arrow." Wonder Woman: (to the new Justice League members) "I am Wonder Woman." Martian Manhunter: "I am the Martian Manhunter the last of the Martian race." Green Lantern: "I am the Green Lantern. The man who defeated Vandal Savage teaming with Batman."

The heroes go to watch tower. They set up there. Batman with Martian Man hunter studies files. They learn that Darkseid is in league with Despero. The heroes all find out. Despero dictates his own home world already. Batman: "Check this out." Martian Manhunter: "Darkseid is in league with Despero. They want to take over the galaxy." Superman: "Despero dictates his home world. Black Canary, Super Girl my cousin and Aqua Man have been sent to Apokolips teaming with High father and Orion of New Genesis. They are battling Darkseid’s generals and other relatives. Wildcat is dealing with Yuga Kahn Darkseid’s father. Super Girl was infiltrating the Female Furies. They are dealing with Granny Goodness and the Female Furies team and other minions to Darkseid teaming up with warriors of New Genesis." Green Lantern: "They together have hired criminals that are Batmans enemies. We took down Gorilla Grodd and his injustice gang. Wonder Woman and Super Girl defeated Queen Bee and Star Sapphire. The Flash defeated Gorilla Grodd. Superman defeated Prometheus Batman defeated Major Force. I defeated Sonar. We than ended up on Earth 2 the world of the Crime Syndicate the evil counterparts of us." Green Lantern: "I was having some feeling that Vandal Savage survived the firing squad. On Earth 2 The Flash defeated Johnny Quick and Wonder Woman defeated Superman. Captain Falcone arrested Boss Gordon and Boss Gordon attempted to kill Captain Falcone and Commissioner Thomas Wayne." Superman:The good version of Brutus was killed by Superwoman. The evil version of me called Ultra Man murdered 3 other vigilantes called Stanford, Riley and Metallo just as the heroic counterpart of Riley filmed the Crime Syndicate infiltrating the gang to get evidence just as he killed the mobster counterparts of my parents. Also Ultra Man made attempts to kill Alexander Luthor but killed the vigilante counterpart of Kitty Kowalski who was infiltrating the crime syndicate. They might be back and they could come over to here.Wonder Woman: "Vandal Savage must be immortal."

The heroes go to south California in the day time. The Justice League battles Desparos minions and thugs working for The Ninja and the rest of Eclipsos thugs in Southern California.

Somewhere Darkseid learns everyones history. Darkseid: "Tell use about yourselves." Solomon Grundy: "I was before I was killed wanted by the law."

In Flashback on Solomon Grundy. We see Cyrus Gold with his gang. His gang (4 men) shoots him and leaves him for dead in some city. Years later in Gotham City. Cyrus Gold comes back as Solomon Grundy and invades retirement homes of those men who killed him after he searches for them. In a retirement home somewhere. Retired gangster #1: "Who are you?" Grundy: "I was the guy who you killed years ago. A witch told me where you were. Someone whacked out his witch and the swamp demon in battle with a guy who calls himself Vigilante." Retired Gangster #2: " He was Adrian Chase and we killed him. You. Cyrus Gold. How can it be? We got ourselves a not guilty after you died." He chokes the life out of them. He kills the 4 men who killed him many years ago. His memory goes out.

Back into the present day with Darkseid and all those criminals in league with him. Captain Cold: "This hero called The Flash has defeated me before. I am out for a rematch against him." Conduit: "I have kryptonite cables and I am capable of killing Superman." Darkseid: "Ninja and Despero have your minions do the Justice League."

Somewhere in Southern California. There is Mordru the wizard. He is terrorizing the city with his sorcery. He turns people into monkeys. Mordru: "You people will all be devolved." Hal Jordan Green Lantern comes in and shoots at him. Hal Jordan: "It’s over Mordru." Mordru: "I will kill you Green Lantern who started the Justice League." Mordru shoots lightning. Hal Jordan blocks it with the power from his ring. They fight with their powers. Green Lantern Hal Jordan defeats Mordru. Hal Jordan: "You are out of power now Mordru." All those monkeys turn back into Southern California residents. Mordru: "You’ll pay for this jerk." Hal Jordan with his power ring takes away Mordru. Hal Jordan: "I am delivering you to the police.Mordru: "Darkseid will hear of your defeat over me." Hal Jordan: "The heroes will defeat him and his gang." All those people clap.

At Los Angeles in an alley Green Arrow and the Martian Manhunter battle Desperos minions. Green Arrow shoots some of Desperos minions with his bows and arrows. Martian Manhunter uses his special powers on them. Green Arrow: "Got them all." Martian Manhunter: "Our enemies are at the Los Angeles Raiders football stadium." Green Arrow: "How did you know?" Martian Manhunter: "I have a telepathy."

Somewhere else in Los Angeles. There is Batman and Wonder Woman and Plastic Man battling The Ninjas thugs. Plastic Man stretching his skin knocks out a few of Ninja’s thugs. Wonder Woman lassos some. Batman fights them with kicks and punches. They are all defeated. Batman: "Thats all of them." Plastic Man: "Well have to follow the Martian to find the rest of our enemies."

Somewhere all of the heroes regroup. Martian Manhunter: "They went to the Los Angeles raiders football stadium." The heroes all head to the football stadium.

Later on the heroes fight individually at an empty Los Angeles Raiders football stadium in the day time. The heroes take on those who are in league with Darkseid. Green Arrow takes on Solomon Grundy. Batman takes on Eclipso. Wonder Woman takes on Cheetah. Green Lantern takes on Despero. Superman takes on Conduit. The Flash vs. Captain Cold. Plastic Man vs. Ninja. Martian Man hunter vs. Copperhead.

Captain Cold shoots his ice gun at the Flash and misses. Flash: "Missed me. Missed me. You can't get me." The Flashes breaks up the ice. The Flash knocks out Captain Cold. Flash: "You are going back to prison." Captain Cold: "Over my dead body, Flash."

Plastic Man fights hand to hand with the Ninja. Mad Hatter has his weapon. He slices at Plastic Man. Plastic Man makes a sword out of his hand. The Ninja: "I will kill you. Tie you up and choke yourself to death." Plastic Man and the Ninja are sword fighting. The Ninja is knocked down by Plastic Mans hammer hand when The Ninja attacks Plastic Man. Plastic Man: "You are out know Ninja."

Grundy attempts to crush Green Arrow. Green Arrow: "Hey you giant zombie! Over here." Green Arrow with a good shot shoots Grundy and Grundy falls back to the dead.

Copperhead scratches at Martian Man hunter and his hand phases through him. Copperhead: "What? I'll get you." Martian Man hunter throws Copperhead against the wall. Martian Manhunter: "You're going to prison." Copperhead: "You'll be sorry."

Despero shoots lasers out of his forehead from the 3rd eye on Green Lantern. Green Lantern blocks the shot. Despero: "Die Lantern boy." They shoot beams at each other. Despero is knocked out by Green Lanterns beam from the power ring. Green Lantern: "You are out of political power on your home planet now."

Conduit attacks with his Kryptonite cables and wraps them around Superman. Conduit: "I will kill you now Superman." Superman shoot lasers out of his eyes before the Kryptonite weakens him. Superman throws a punch on Conduit. Superman: "You'll have to be stronger to kill me."

Over to Batman vs. Eclipso. Eclipso with his diamond shoots dark beams at Batman. Eclipso: "I have you now Bats." Batman throws his batarang onto Eclipso’s little diamond and knocking it out of his hand. Eclipso: "Hey." Batman and Eclipso fight hand to hand. Batman defeats Eclipso. Batman: "I got Eclipso. Not let’s get Darkseid."

The heroes head to the beach to Darksieds space ship as all those villains are rounded up. Batman battles Darkseid with the help of Plastic Man. Darkseid shoots lasers out of his eyes at the Flash and The Flash out runs the lasers. Flash: "You can't catch me, Darkseid!" Plastic Man: "Hey Dorkseid!" Plastic Man hits Darkseid with his hand into a form of a hammer. Batman: "Thank you, Plastic Man."

Superman comes into battle and finishes off Darkseid. Superman: "I am bringing them all to where they belong." Superman delivers all those villains to where they belong.

At the Daily Planet a few days later. In the Daily Planet office. There is Perry White present. Perry White:I need you in here pronto Miss Lane.” Lois Lane walks in with Jason Kent. Clerk Kent shows up too. Clark Kent:The Justice League defeated the forces of Apokolips and the in justice band here. Batman and Plastic Man together defeated Darkseid.Jimmy Olsen:Where’s my girlfriend Kara right now?Clark Kent:She’s coming home.” Also present is Jimmy Olsen.

Outside of the Daily Planet. There is John Stewart present. Clark Kent shows up with Jason Kent and Lois Lane Kent. Clark Kent:John Stewart. This is my wife Lois Lane and my son Jason long before we got married.John Stewart:Vandal Savage is dead. He was killed by Darkseid. Darkseid’s father back on Apokolips was defeated along with his minions and the female furies. Black Canary and Super Girl together beat the Female Furies. Clark let’s go to California. Lois Lane knows that you are Superman now.” Clark Kent and John Stewart leave the place. John Stewart transforms into Green Lantern and Clark Kent transforms into Superman. Lois Lane:You will Jason stay here. Stay in school. Your real father will do the work.

The heroes gather up together in the City of Los Angeles in the day time with a victory over all those ruthless villains.

End

4. demolition18

Oct 15, 2005
    Justice League Of America: DC One Million

Beginning

Title Card: 2645 AD.

On a battle field in Russia at night time. There are Savage soldiers present. There is also Scandal Savage the daughter of Vandal Savage. There is also the Solaris program present. There is Martian Manhunter, Hour Man, Star Man and Super Woman the grown up Super Girl placed in war suits. Scandal Savage:This will be the end of the Justice League. Crowbar attacked Agent Faraday.Martian Manhunter:Superman, Flash and Green Lantern John Stewart took down Crowbar, Fast Ball and Shatterfist. Rip Hunter is coming for you Super Girl:I was on another planet when my cousin became Superman.” Scandal Savage:I am going with Polaris to the sun and destroy you all. I will destroy Apokolips because my father was killed by Darkseid.

Somewhere else in Russia. There is the Justice League team of this future. On the team there is the aged Wonder Woman and Superman. Also there is Resurrection Man, Booster Gold and Rip Hunter. The Spectre Hal Jordan is also there. They go hunting down Scandal Savage. The Spectre:I sacrificed my life to sorcerer Felix Faust. Wildcat beat Black Mass when he was going into retirement. I defeated Shark when I came to being The Spectre.Booster Gold:I was on a mission somewhere else when Scandal Savage plotted to kill Darkseid and his forces that he was responsible for the death of her father Vandal Savage.Resurrection Man:I fought Vandal Savage before Superman vanished for 6 years. Elongated Man, Fire, Ice and Dr. Fate with Vigilante, Shining Knight and Vixen fought the White Martians when we went to Apokolips to deal with Darkseid. Scandal Savage infiltrated the female furies team. She tried to kill Darkseid.Rip Hunter: I heard about the legend of Vandal Savage. I heard that another meteorite gave him super human strength and immortality.

Back to Scandal Savage and team. Scandal Savage gets into the rocket ship headed for outer space. Scandal Savage:I am going into out space. If the Justice League shows up kill them. I have a legion against them.” The Justice League shows up. Superman: Where’s Scandal Savage?Super Girl:She went into outer space. She is plotting to extinguish the sun.” Scandal Savage’s soldiers fire on the Justice League. Scandal Savage’s soldiers fire on the Justice League. Wonder Woman blocks them with her bullet proof bracelets. Hal Jordan with his powers shoots Savage soldiers. Booster Gold shoots power blasts at Scandal Savage’s soldiers. Rip Hunter:We’ll rescue the others.” Rip Hunter, Superman and Resurrection Man go over to the war suits. They go to rescue the other heroes taken captive. Resurrection Man shoots projectiles onto some Savage soldiers. The other heroes go free. Wonder Woman ties up the rest of Scandal Savage’s soldiers. Wonder Woman:That’s all of them.Martian Manhunter:Scandal Savage was once in league with the Contessa who dated Lex Luthor before he went to prison. They together had a daughter named Lena.Wonder Woman:After we took down Vandal Savage one of those we dealt with was the Contessa. Huntress and the Question with Aztek and Elongated Man took down Lena Luthor and some thugs working for her.

Somewhere else in Russia. There is Lightning Lord with Lighting Lad and Lighting Lass a woman member. Saturn Queen is present with Nemesis Kid. They go hunting down the Justice League. Radiation Roy is with those villains too. Colossal Boy is also present. Saturn Queen:You were our teacher Colossal Boy. Scandal Savage wants the entire Justice League dead. She wants also Superman and Wonder Woman for her father Vandal Savage.Colossal Boy:Resurrection Man didn’t witness Darkseid kill Vandal Savage.Lightning Lord:I could zap people with body piercings and they will fry for them. Vandal Savage would’ve had me execute them like that similar to the electric chair.

Back to the Justice League. The Legion of Super Villains shows up. The Spectre, Wonder Woman, Superman and Booster Gold go into outer space. Lighting Lord shoots Mitch Shelley with his lightning. Lightning Lord:Die Resurrection Man!” Mitch Shelley dies. Hour Man:You’ll pay for killing Resurrection Man Lightning Lord.” Hour Man battles Colossal Boy. They fight each other hand to hand. Lighting Lad and Star Man shoot their powers at each other. Super Girl takes on Lightning Lass. Lightning Lass:We meet again Super Girl.” Martian Manhunter takes on Nemesis Kid. Nemesis Kid:I will kill the last of you Martians. Your kind will soon be extinct.” Lighting Lass shoots lighting at Super Girl. Lighting Lass:I will kill you old woman.” Super Girl throws a punch onto Lightning Lass. Rip Hunter pulls out his stun gun. Saturn Queen shoots projectiles at the Justice League. Rip Hunter shoots back. Rip Hunter zaps Saturn Queen. Hour Man with his stop watch defeats Colossal Boy. Nemesis Kid shoots his powers at Martian Manhunter. Martian Manhunter phases through energy blasts. Martian Manhunter next throws a punch onto Nemesis Kid. Star Man defeats Lightning Lad. Star Man captures Radiation Roy. The Justice League captures those super villains. Martian Manhunter:That’s all of them. Mitch Shelley was killed.Saturn Queen:With the Resurrection device Vandal Savage will come back and take over.Rip Hunter:We will stop you. Darkseid killed Vandal Savage because he wanted to take over the world.

In outer space near the sun. There is Scandal Savage with Polaris. Scandal Savage:With Kryptonite we will kill Superman. We will end his dynasty.Solaris:Superman didn’t kill your father. Darkseid did. More meteors will hit the world.” Scandal Savage throws a sample of kryptonite into the sun. The Spectre makes something out of his power ring. The Spectre from his ring makes something that traps Scandal Savage and Solaris. The Spectre fires something onto Scandal Savage. Superman emerges from the sun. The transporter is hit. Scandal Savage and Solaris vanish. Superman:We have stopped Vandal Savage’s daughter. She is out of here.Booster Gold:I will stop those super villains still out there. The Justice League took down Shark and Major Disaster after the fall of Intergang and the Overlord before we dealt with Parallax. Hal Jordan died restoring the sun. He became Spectre.Wonder Woman:I took down Gentleman Ghost after word when King Faraday arrested Scandal Savage. The Extremists fought with Agent Faraday and his men and we defeated this villain group.Superman:Aqua Man with his powers defeated Heat Wave. My cousin Kara defeated a woman named Rampage. They were all in league with Kobra. I took down Kobra. His snake thugs were taken down by many of us. We fought to free the world from crime and corruption after freeing the world from fascism.

In Japan in the World War 2 era. There are nuclear bombs being detonated by the Russians. Scandal Savage shows up with Polaris. Scandal Savage looks onto the time thing. Scandal Savage:Where are we?Solaris:You have just been conned by Chronos David Clinton. You in are in the time of the attack on the Japanese the World War 2 era.Scandal Savage:Oh no!” She finds herself back in 1940’s. The nuclear explosion starts. Scandal Savage and Polaris are obliterated by the nuclear blast.

In Metropolis in the future at night time. There is David Clinton somewhere. He has on a cape with a mask. He goes into the time barrier.

In World War 2 Europe in the day time. There is David Clinton somewhere. There are American soldiers and Nazis shooting at each other. There is Easy Company lead by Sgt. Frank Rock. They are shooting at each other. Chronos walks around the place.

At Justice League headquarters. There is Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Rip Hunter and Booster Gold present. Super Girl is also present. Star Man and Hour Man show up. They are at the computer. They find Chronos in the World War 2 era. Martian Manhunter:It’s Chronos again. When we stopped Scandal Savage from destroying the world he messed with the time transporter and sent Scandal Savage back to the bombing of the Japanese dating back to World War 2. We were supposed to send her back to the Montevideo disaster.Superman:That’s when I arrived.Martian Manhunter:Chronos is plotting to alter history to help the Nazis win World War 2. Ra’s Al Guhl’s daughter Nyssa has joined forces with the axis. Years ago Night Wing defeated Ra’s Al Guhl. Vandal Savage had just been left for dead on his attempt to kill Adolph Hitler and assume leadership of the axis.Superman:I am taking Wonder Woman and Booster Gold with me to the World War 2 era and we’ll track down Chronos.” The Justice League members Wonder, Woman, Superman and Booster Gold go over to the time machine. They go back into Europe in the World War 2 era.

In the World War 2 era in Europe. The Justice League members appear in a time portal. There is fighting against the axis going on. There is Sgt. Rock with his soldiers Wildman, Bulldozer and Ice Cream. They are shooting at the Nazis. Some soldiers are shot down by the Nazis. Sgt. Rock kills some Nazis. Superman with his heat vision shoots down some Nazi war wheels. It’s a victory over the forces of evil. Superman:I have come to help. Someone developed those war wheels.

Somewhere else in Europe. There is Captain Nazi with is soldiers. There is also Nyssa Al Guhl the other daughter of Ra’s Al Guhl. Also present is the Iron Major. Nyssa:I have been given immortality by my father.Captain Nazi:There are fighters with magic powers.Nyssa: My father with his ninja clan fought Alan Scott Green Lantern of Earth. My father will come back. Alan Scott defeated my father.Captain Nazi:Sgt. Rock runs Easy Company. I have just killed Vandal Savage for trying to kill Adolph Hitler to take his place as der fuehrer.Nyssa:My father gave immortality to Scandal Savage. She is the daughter of Vandal Savage. She’ll want you dead for killing Vandal Savage.

At the medical bunker in Europe. There is Sgt. Rock with the Justice League members Superman, Booster Gold and Wonder Woman. They go over to the wounded troopers. Booster Gold goes over to talk to Sgt. Rock. Sgt. Rock:Who are you?Superman:I am Kal El from the planet known as Krypton. It’s a distance away. This here is Diana the Amazon princess and this guy here is Booster Gold former football player.Wonder Woman:Some man from the future named Chronos created war wheels and his helping the axis fight you guys.Sgt. Rock:I am Frank Rock a sergeant of Easy Company. Those are my soldiers named Wildman, Bulldozer and Ice Cream.” Captain Storm shows up. Captain Storm:Sgt. Rock. A costumed warlord is joining forces with Axis authority.Sgt. Rock:Those 3 here are hunting down this warlord.

Back to a Nazi base. Chronos shows up. Chronos:I am Chronos. I am helping you all win the war.” All those Nazi troops aim their guns at him. The Nazis take their guns off of him. He goes over to Nyssa Al Guhl. He shows them their future. Chronos:Don’t kill me. I am a visionary. I am not a gypsy. Within the next year Adolph Hitler your fuehrer commits suicide and the Nazis fall. I am here to prevent this.Nyssa: My father is the cult ninja leader Ra’s Al Guhl. The Green Lantern team just took him down.Chronos:People are getting crazier in the future. There are people getting piercings on the tongue, the nose, the nipple, the bellybutton, the eye brow and several earrings on the ears. Lots of girls 50 years from now and maybe even 60 years from now are getting their bellybuttons pierced. Even many pierced tongues. They are crazy.” Iron Major:I could rip them off then. There are people getting tattoos. Der Fuehrer will not allow this to ever happen along with tattoos.” Chronos:In the future there are women with tattoos too.

Nearby the Nazi base. There is Easy Company with the Justice League from the future. Those soldiers have guns drawn. Captain Storm also has his gun drawn. They go after the Nazis. Booster Gold:There’s Chronos too.” Wonder Woman takes on Nyssa Al Guhl. Wonder Woman:I am the Amazon princess getting old.” Sgt. Rock’s soldiers battle the Nazis. Nazis shoot at Superman. Nothing happens. Superman clobbers some Nazis. Iron Major:What is this man?” Booster Gold battles Captain Nazi hand to hand. Booster Gold: I know that you want to start taking away freedom of our citizens. I will stop you.Captain Nazi:I will kill you crazy man.” Sgt. Rock shoots down Nazis. General Hoffman shows up. General Hoffman gets into battle with the Easy Company. General Hoffman:Kill them all!” In battle the Nazis kill Captain Storm. Booster Gold defeats Captain Nazi. Wonder Woman defeats Nyssa Al Guhl. Wonder Woman:I know that your sister is taken down by my mother. Your father is defeated by Alan Scott the Green Lantern.” Other Nazis with General Hoffman are captured. Superman, Wonder Woman and Booster Gold go after Chronos. Booster Gold:The 3 of costumed heroes will chase this man.” Chronos flees through a time tunnel into the later 21st century. The soldiers capture the Nazi survivors. Bulldozer, Ice Cream and Wildman capture Iron Major with guns aimed at him. Bulldozer:Don’t move.” Booster Gold, Superman and Wonder Woman travel back to the future.

Back in Metropolis 2645 at the Hall of Justice. There are the Justice League members Martian Manhunter and Super Girl. Wonder Woman, Superman and Booster Gold return to the future. They go to the Justice League computer. Martian Manhunter does a mind reading tracking Chronos in time. Martian Manhunter:Chronos has went into the 50 years after we made the world free from crime and corruption. Even free from tyranny and oppression.Superman: Wonder Woman and I were with the Justice League for many years. Go after Chronos in that era.” Booster Gold goes into the time machine to the later 21st century.

In Gotham City at night time. There is Batman Terry McGinnis somewhere. He goes over to Derek Powers’s headquarters.

At the headquarters of Derek Powers. There are guards there. Batman 2 battles those guards. There is hand to hand fighting. Batman 2 gets into the building. He goes hunting down Derek Powers.

In the office of Derek Powers. There is Derek Powers at his desk. His henchmen come in. Powers Henchman 1:Batman is here.Derek Powers:Go get him and kill him. 50 years ago this city has become free from crime. I was business partners with Bruce Wayne. Go kill the Batman.” Derek Powers sends his henchmen after the Batman.

In the lobby of Derek Powers’s building. There is Batman 2. Derek Powers’s henchmen pull out guns on Batman. Batman 2 throws his bat boomerang onto those thugs knocking the guns out of their hands. Batman 2 fights those henchmen hand to hand. They throw kicks and punches at each other. Batman 2 throws 2 henchmen into each other. Batman 2 defeats those henchmen.

In the office of Derek Powers. Batman 2 shows up. Batman 2:Come on out Derek Powers.” Derek Powers shoots radiation at Batman 2. Derek Powers:I run the Jokerz now and I will defeat your Justice League.” Batman 2 goes flying in the office. They fight each other hand to hand. Batman 2 defeats Derek Powers. Batman 2 brings Derek Powers out of the building. Batman 2:You are going to prison now. You are responsible for the death of Warren McGinnis.

Nearby the Powers building in Gotham City. The time door opens. Chronos comes into the city. He finds the police loading Derek Powers into squad cars.

At the turf of the Jokerz. There is Dee Dee, Chuck, Ghoul, Bonk and Woof. Chronos shows up. Chronos goes over to the Jokerz gang. Chronos:I am back. I was in World War 2. The Allies and the Americans defeated the Axis authority. You will be more powerful than ever. Destroy the Justice League.” Many clown thugs show up.

At the Justice League headquarters. There is Superman, Wonder Woman, Aqua Girl, Mircron, War Hawk and Kairo the Korean Green Lantern present. Batman 2 shows up. Batman 2:Barbara Gordon has arrested Derek Powers. He will be facing murder charges for my father.” A time door opens. Booster Gold shows up next. The Justice League goes over to Booster Gold. Booster Gold:Chronos is here now. I have come to stop him.Batman 2:Years ago Batman has made a programming to put into the time belt to prevent Chronos from ever coming into existence. We will arrest him.” Booster Gold meets with the league. Booster Gold:Let’s go after him then. Lex Luthor served the rest of his life in prison. The Flash Wally West succeeding Barry Allen made the world free from crime and corruption.” The Justice League goes after Chronos and the Jokerz.

At the turf of the Jokerz. The Justice League Unlimited shows up. Booster Gold:Chronos.” Mircron grows himself. Some thugs on motor cycles attack the Justice League Unlimited. Batman 2 kicks some thugs off of motorcycles. Chucko pulls out his light saber. It’s a double red blade light saber similar to the light saber of Darth Maul in Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace. Chucko:Now we purge the Green Lantern corp.” Chuck swings his light saber at the Green Lantern. Kairo makes a shield from his powers. Kairo with his power ring knocks the light saber out of Chucko’s hands. Kairo captures Chucko. Kairo:I have you now clown. We’ll stop you all.” The twin girls named Dee Dee fight Aqua Girl and Wonder Woman hand to hand. Dee Dee 1:There’s Wonder Woman.Dee Dee 2:We have killed some Green Lanterns.” They throw punches at each other. Dee Dee back flips Wonder Woman. Dee Dee 1:You defeated Nyssa back in World War 2.Aqua Girl:My grandfather who was my father’s father defeated Vandal Savage years ago in the Justice League. I am the daughter of the second Aqua Man and granddaughter of Mera and AC.Wonder Woman:I was born in World War 2 era made out of clay.” Wonder Woman throws a punch back. Chronos in the back ground is watching. War Hawk battles Woof. War Hawk:I will stop you. You tried to kill my parents Vixen and Green Lantern John Stewart.” Superman battles Bonk hand to hand. Bonk:Once I defeat you I have kryptonite to kill you with.” Booster Gold battles Ghoul hand to hand. Wonder Woman captures the first Dee Dee with her magic lasso. Aqua Girl throws a punch incapacitating the second Dee Dee. Ghoul: Die time traveler. You won’t bring down Chronos.” Ghoul throws his jack o’lantern at Booster Gold. He ducks. Booster Gold shoots Ghoul with energy blasts. Superman defeats Bonk. Woof swings his talons at War Hawk. War Hawk throws Woof to the ground Kairo the Green Lantern captures the Jokerz. War Hawk:My dad trained you well Kairo.Booster Gold: I’ll capture Chronos.Wonder Woman:Batman made an uplink to prevent Chronos from existing when we discovered him.War Hawk:You remember me Booster Gold. I am the son of Mari Jewi McCabe and John Stewart. I am Rex Stewart.” Booster Gold goes after Chronos.

In Gotham City in the present at night time. On the streets of Gotham City. There is Sonar somewhere. Sonar is a male villain. Batman shows up. Batman: You work for Chronos. Where is he?Sonar:Chronos is all over time.” Batman battles the man named Sonar. Batman jumps onto the streets in his cape. Batman fights Sonar hand to hand. Batman throws an uppercut. Sonar throws a punch back. Batman kicks Sonar on the chest. Sonar throws a punch back. Batman uppercuts Sonar. Booster Gold shows up in a time tunnel. Booster Gold goes over to Batman. Batman ties up Sonar. Booster Gold:Chronos is coming to here.Batman:I have the up link to give you to prevent Chronos the time traveling war lord from existence.” Batman goes to the bat mobile with Booster Gold. They get into the car.

Somewhere else in Gotham City. A time door opens. Chronos comes into Gotham City. Chronos goes looking for Booster Gold. Chronos:I know where you are Booster Gold.

At the Batcave. The bat mobile comes into the place. Batman parks the Batman mobile. Batman with Booster Gold gets out of the batcave. Batman goes over to the bat computer. Batman has a disk with him and a programming device. Batman puts the disk in his programmer. Batman:This disk you put in the time traveling warlord’s belt. Then David Clinton won’t even become Chronos.Booster Gold: Wonder Woman back in World War 2 fought Nyssa Al Guhl.Batman:Darkseid killed Nyssa Al Guhl. I fought Ra’s Al Guhl in a sword fight. He was killed by the train explosion. He and his clan are immortal. Vigilante, Mister Terrific and Blue Beatle with Huntress and Questions defeated the ninjas Overlord’s thugs when Fire and Ice with the Question fought Overlord and Project Cadmus headed by Amanda Waller. I took down Amanda Waller. The Flash and the Creeper took down Captain Boomerang and Deadshot a hired assassin along with the Clock King and he recruited them into Task Force X. Dr. Fate defeated the General and Green Arrow with Black Canary defeated Colonel Flagg and Plastique.” The disk is uploaded. Batman gives the disk to Booster gold. Batman:Use this disk. It will prevent Chronos from ever existing.” Batman and Booster Gold leave the bat cave.

Outside of the bat cave. There is Chronos somewhere. Batman and Booster Gold show up. Batman jumps onto Chronos. Batman:Chronos.Chronos:After I defeat you I will free all of your enemies. We’ll eradicate the Justice League. You will all die.” Chronos throws a punch onto Batman. Batman throws a punch back onto Chronos. Batman and Chronos battle it out hand to hand. Booster Gold comes up to Chronos. Chronos throws Batman to the ground. Booster Gold goes after Chronos. Chronos:Time to reset history.Booster Gold:I will chase him to the beginning of time since that’s where I think that he is heading too.” The time door opens. Booster Gold goes in following Chronos. Booster Gold pursues Chronos through the time door. At the very end of the time tunnel there is the hand of God. Booster Gold shoots Chronos with energy blasters. Booster Gold comes up to Chronos. Booster Gold puts the disk into the time belt. Booster Gold has captured Chronos. Booster Gold:I got you now Chronos. Now you will just ever be David Clinton.

Back at the Future Justice League headquarters in 2645. There is Wonder Woman, Superman, Martian Manhunter and Super Girl present. There is also Rip Hunter present. Booster Gold comes back through a time door. They are at the computer. They find on the computer that Chronos never came to exist. Booster Gold:I did it. I defeated Chronos.Rip Hunter:Scandal Savage is instead sent back to 2000 to the Montevideo disaster that she and her father Vandal were responsible for.Martian Manhunter:David Clinton is arrested for trying to steal artifacts from the historical museum. I was dealing with other villains teaming with Static and Gear in another part of the world as the Green Lanterns were dealing with their own villains when you visited the later 21st century.Booster Gold:Let’s go home now.” Booster Gold leaves the place.

End

5. demolition18

Oct 15, 2005
    Justice Underground

Beginning

In Gorilla Grodd’s lair in the day time. There is Gorilla Grodd present. Also there are The Shade, Giganta, Live Wire, Reverse Flash, Toy Man, Block Buster and Dr. Light. Psycho Pirate and Gold Face show up along with Dr. Polaris and Merlin and Calculator. Grodd:The Justice League has taken down an injustice gang of mine. I managed to escape. You are replacements for Queen Bee, Starr Sapphire, Major Force, Sinestro and Dr. Destiny with a few more super villains. I will dominate the world. Superman and Batman as they were starting to form the Justice League defeated Lex Luthor and put him behind bars for the rest of his life.” All those super villains in league with Gorilla Grodd leave for going after the Justice League. Grodd:I will go after King Solovar. I will have him killed. You people here will get rid of the Justice League.” Gorilla Grodd goes off to Gorilla City.

On the streets of Metropolis. There is Superman flying by. Also there is Green Lantern Kyle Raynor flying by. Also there is Barry Allen the Flash speeding by. Wonder Woman is flying by. Batman is swinging off into the city. Dr. Mid Nite is flying around on Star Man. Black Canary shows up on her motorcycle. Superboy is also flying by. He’s Jason Kent. Superman:J’onn says that Gorilla Grodd is at it again with a new in justice gang.” The Secret Society shows up. Merlin:You Batman and Superman destroyed the League of Shadows. I was trained by Ra’s Al Ghul.” The Shade shoots ink from his cane. Shade:No more Justice League. They won’t stop us.” Merlin shoots arrows at the Justice League. Wonder Woman blocks them with her bracelets. Green Lantern takes on Dr. Light. Superboy takes on Psycho Pirate. Psycho Pirate:You must be the son of Superman. Maybe your mother is another one of those Kryptonians.” Black Canary takes on Live Wire. Giganta grows herself. The Flash takes on Reverse Flash. Reverse Flash:I am the replacement for you Flash. I killed Iris Allen the wife of Barry Allen.” Calculator is standing there watching the fighting. Calculator:You will destroy the entire Justice League and we’ll rule the world.” Dr. Mid Nite takes on the Shade. Superman takes on Toy Man. Gold Face comes up to Batman. Batman lays a kick on Gold Face. Gold Face by accident strikes Calculator. Batman uppercuts Gold Face. Merlin aims his bow and arrow at Batman. Batman:I fought Ra’s Al Ghul and he died. His daughter was killed by Darkseid. You won’t bring back the League of Shadows.” Dr. Polaris goes to take control of Star Man’s stick. Star Man strikes Dr. Polaris with it. Star Man next captures Dr. Polaris with the powers of his staff. Green Lantern and Dr. Light are shooting beams at each other. Reverse Flash goes after the Flash. The Flash speeds by Reverse Flash. They are fighting each other hand to hand.

Toy Man shoots kryptonite from his nerf gun like thing. Superman is falling to the ground. Toy Man:I shot you down with kryptonite arrows.” Block Buster next throws a punch onto Superman. Block Buster:We’ll now kill you Superman.” Batman throws a stun ray onto Blockbuster. Toy Man pulls out his yo-yo. He strikes at Superman with it. Batman throws a punch onto Block Buster just as he goes after Batman. The Flash in battle uppercuts Reverse Flash. His neck breaks. Flash:I think that I killed him.” Giganta tries to grab Wonder Woman. Giganta:I will crush you all.” Wonder Woman throws punches onto Giganta. Live Wire shoots electricity at Black Canary. Live Wire:Electrocute them all.” Black Canary sends out a sonic scream onto Live Wire. The Shade shoots ink onto Dr. Mid Nite. Dr. Mid Nite can see through the ink. He grabs the Shade’s cane. The Shade throws a punch onto Dr. Mid Nite. Shade:You will pay for this Dr. Mid Nite.” Dr. Mid Nite throws a punch back onto the Shade. Dr. Mid Nite:I can see through your ink. I have special powers just as you do.” Wonder Woman throws Giganta to the ground. Batman next throws a batarang striking Toy Man. Psycho Pirate pulls out kryptonite on Superboy. Psycho Pirate:I will kill you with this Superman. You and your son will die.” Superboy falls to the ground weak. Star Man takes the kryptonite away from Psycho Pirate. Super Boy grabs Psycho Pirate. He throws him to the ground. Dr. Light’s chest is shot by the Green Lantern’s power ring. Dr. Light loses his powers. Green Lantern captures all those super powered criminals with his ring. Superman:For what J’onn said Gorilla Grodd formed an injustice gang. We took down Lex Luthor before going up against Vandal Savage. Black Canary. I will need you to leave here with Star Man and Dr. Mid Nite.” Black Canary gets onto her motorcycle and Dr. Mid Nite gets on with her. Star Man goes flying off. The other Justice Leaguers stick together with Super Boy. Superman:We’ll all search the world for Gorilla Grodd. I was told about him by King Solovar and Gorilla City.

On Earth in the anti matter universe later on in the day time. At Alexander Luthor’s building in the office. There is the anti matter Kitty Kowalski present. Alex Luthor is walking around his office. Alexander Luthor:Kitty. Stanford is still alive and runs the Daily Planet now after my father died.Anti Matter Kitty:Boss Sawyer is after us and your vigilante friends.Alexander Luthor:Cancel the appointments. We once had the Justice League here. I have a new Justice Underground. Also I have Riley to video tape stuff from the Crime Syndicate. I will make this world crime free and we’ll go to the US president and impeach him.Anti Matter Kitty:Here heroism is a dirty word. Maybe I will be your vice president.” The female mob boss Maggie Sawyer shows up with her criminal gang. They pull out guns. Anti Matter Maggie Sawyer:There’s Alexander Luthor. Also 3 vigilantes who joined with Alexander Luthor fighting for freedom are still alive. Super Woman killed a man named Brutus.” Alexander Luthor has on his battle suit. The anti matter Kitty pulls out her stun gun. Anti Matter Kitty:This ends now Sawyer.” She fires on the anti matter Maggie Sawyer’s criminal gang. Alex Luthor shoots beams out of his suit on the mobsters. Anti matter Kitty shoots down some gangsters with stun beams. Alex Luthor clobbers some gangsters. Anti matter Maggie Sawyer shoots at anti matter Kitty Kowalski. Anti matter Kitty shoots down Anti Matter Detective Sawyer with a taser shot. Anti Matter Kitty:I will turn you over to Captain Caesar Carlini. You are all going to prison. Next we’ll bring down the crime syndicate.” Alexander Luthor clobbers the rest of the anti matter Maggie Sawyer’s criminal gang. Anti Matter Kitty goes over to the phone to call the police. Anti Matter Kitty:Hello. I need the police. I am at Lex Corp building in Centropolis. We have captured Maggie Sawyer and her criminal gang.

On the streets of Centropolis in the anti matter universe nearby a bank. There are White Cat the anti matter Black Canary, Space Man the anti matter Star Man and Dr. Noon the anti matter Dr. Mid Nite present. Space Man:We’ll have the money all for the crime syndicate.White Cat:I think that there’s a new Justice Underground. White Martian has just been killed and Captain Carlini arrested Barracuda.” They head off to the bank to rob it. The Justice Underground shows up. There are Zazzala the anti matter Queen Bee, Lady Sonar, Sir Solomon Grundy the anti matter Solomon Grundy, Dr. Eclipso the anti matter Eclipso, Q-Ranger the anti matter, Star Sapphire the anti matter Starr Sapphire, General Grodd the anti matter Gorilla Grodd and Quizmaster the good version of the Riddler. Quizmaster:Riddle me this you criminals. What will you get if we find you?Dr. Noon:Killing you.Quizmaster:Wrong answer. You are all under arrest.White Cat:Let’s kill them all.” The 3 members of the CSA take on the Justice Underground. General Grodd shoots a stun beam at Space Man. Space Man throws a punch onto General Grodd. Zazzala goes White Cat. White Cat sends out a sonic scream onto Insect Queen. Sir Solomon Grundy goes after Dr. Noon. Dr. Noon with his powers blinds Sir Solomon Grundy temporally. Lady Sonar:You felons are going nowhere. After we take you 3 down I will take down the rest of your comrades.Dr. Eclipso:You will all be trapped in my diamond.” Lady Sonar shoots sound waves back at White Cat. Dr. Eclipso traps them in his diamond. Quizmaster:Go get Captain Carlini.Q-Ranger:I served in the army. I could take down the entire crime syndicate and I brought an end to corruption.

At the Crime Syndicate watch tower in outer space. There are Ultra Man and Super Woman present. Also there are Johnny Quick and Power Ring Kyle Raynor. Owl Man shows up. Owl Man:I saw that Jason has become Ultra Boy. White Cat, Spaceman and Dr. Noon have been taken down by the Justice Underground.Ultra Man:Alexander Luthor has taken down Maggie Sawyer the Centropolis Mafia boss. Brutus killed my parents who ran the Kent crime family.Owl Man:Captain Falcone and Captain Maroni both retired from the police are running for mayor to succeed the corrupt Mayor Hill. That’s if we are defeated. Boss Gordon murdered Boss Loeb to take his place running the criminal gang. The Duck was Oswald Cobblepot who was working for the prosecutor and I killed him just as I killed Interpol agent Harvey Dent known as Double Face due to his right side scared.Ultra Man:Let’s go out of the watch tower and after the Justice Underground.Superwoman:I killed Brutus for sure. He was a Metropolis cop taking the law into his own hands. Stanford still runs the Daily Planet. I will take it over and we’ll capture or kill the Justice Underground members. Any of them that live will be sentenced to execution.” Power Ring transports everyone out of the watch tower.

On the streets of Gotham City. There is mob boss James Gordon the anti matter Commissioner Gordon with his criminal gang. The Crime Syndicate shows up. Owl Man goes over to Boss Gordon. Boss Gordon:Owl Man. 2 men are running to over throw the mayor. Kill them both. You killed Joe Chill when you started.Owl Man:Years ago we killed Vandal Savage the slow aging mortal who fought against the forces of evil in World War 2. Adolph Hitler led a rebellion against the Axis and was teamed with the Euro States.Boss Gordon:The axis won World War 2 and Adolph Hitler committed suicide. Franklin D. Roosevelt’s successors lead the Nazis and than we killed Josef Stalin the Russian rebel leader. The Russians have fallen in World War 2.Power Ring:Actor Abe Lincoln assassinated President John Wilkes Booth and than 2 weeks later Abraham Lincoln was shot and killed. His accomplices were all hung.Johnny Quick:Adolph Hitler wanted to eliminate all evil in the world and world freedom.” The Justice Underground shows up. Quizmaster:What will happen if we nail them Star Sapphire?Star Sapphire:In the alternate world they are the good guys and we are the villains.Quizmaster:Just as you have been defeated before by the good versions of you felons We’ll defeat you.Power Ring:Before Hal Jordan was defeated by a Green Lantern he killed Sinestro. Owl Man killed The Clown and Super Woman killed the Lynx. Alex Luthor managed to get away. Ultra Man killed Dr. Shadow. Johnny Quick killed Captain Ice of Interpol.” Quizmaster goes over to Boss Gordon. Quizmaster:You are going down Gordon.Boss Gordon:Now we won’t. You members could all deal with them at once.” Boss Gordon and his gang leave the place. Dr. Eclipso pulls out his diamond on the crime syndicate. Dr. Eclipso:I will capture all of you felons with this.” Super Woman takes on Lady Sonar. Lady Sonar shoots sound waves at Super Woman. Super Woman shoots green lasers out of her eyes onto Lady Sonar. Ultra Man with his heat vision fries Dr. Eclipso. Q-Ranger shoots power blasts at the Crime Syndicate. Johnny Quick speeds by and knocks down Q-Ranger. General Grodd:You felons have defeated my soldiers. I will stop you felons’ right here.” General Grodd shoots stun blasts at Power Ring. Power Ring with his powers shoots down General Grodd. Lady Sonar in the battle is fried. Insect Queen:Feel me sting you felons.” Insect Queen goes after Super Woman. Super Woman shoots green lasers destroying Insect Queen. Owl Man battles Quizmaster hand to hand along with Sir Solomon Grundy. Sir Solomon Grundy:Grundy will get you felons behind bars.” Star Sapphire shoots pink beams at Power Ring. They are fighting each other. Power Ring defeats Star Sapphire. Owl Man fries Sir Solomon Grundy in battle. Owl Man strikes Quizmaster with his cane. Owl Man pulls blades out of his hands just as Power Ring defeats Star Sapphire. Power Ring has his ring and captures the Justice Underground survivors. Power Ring:I will take you all to our watch tower. No more Justice Underground.” They all go flying off to the Crime Syndicate watch tower.

At Alexander Luthor’s office at night time. There is Alex Luthor present along with Kitty Kowalski of the anti matter universe. Alexander Luthor:I will need to bring heroes of Earth 1 to here. My Justice Underground is all captured or killed.” Alexander Luthor goes into the universe transporter looking for the Justice League in his battle suit and helmet. Alexander Luthor:I will bring the founding members of the Justice League to here if they are available or anyone else available.” He goes off to the Justice League watch tower.

At the Justice League watch tower. There are the Wonder Twins present along with Gleek the space monkey. Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman show up. Superman:You Wonder Twins are hired into the Justice League. We are un limited. We are going after Gorilla Grodd with many other super criminals.” Kyle Raynor and the Flash show up next. Kyle Raynor: I am Kyle Raynor a new Green Lantern to replace Hal Jordan.” Superboy also shows up. Superboy:Before I was Superboy I saved my mother from Lex Luthor’s thugs. I crushed one of them with a piano and he died.” Alexander Luthor comes through a portal. Alex Luthor removes his helmet. Alexander Luthor:It’s me the good version of Lex Luthor again. I had another Justice Underground defeated. I need your help. You heroes have before taken down the Crime Syndicate.Superman:This here is Superboy my son. His mother works at the Daily Planet.Alexander Luthor:On my Earth heroism is a dirty word.Superman:We’ll all go with Alexander Luthor.Alexander Luthor:I will free the world from the tyranny of the Crime Syndicate.” The Justice Leaguers all there along with Superboy follow Alexander Luthor into the anti matter universe. They all depart for this alternate Earth.

At the Crime Syndicate watch tower. There are Q-Ranger, Star Sapphire, General Grodd and Quizmaster held prisoner in the Crime Syndicate watch tower. A kid named Ultra boy shows up. He’s the son of Lois Lane and Clark Kent of the anti matter universe named Jason. Quizmaster:You want to kill us all.Ultra Boy:Yes. When the timing is right.Q-Ranger:You will go to juvenile hall Ultra Boy.” Owl Man gets in contact with Boss Gordon and anti matter Renee Montoya. Owl Man:It’s me Owl Man. We have captured 4 members of the Justice Underground. Now I have Alexander Luthor to catch along with Kitty Kowalski.Anti Matter Renee Montoya:I have killed Jonathan Crane. I killed Dr. Quinn. She was Harleen Quinzel from the asylum.Owl Man:I will let you 2 go now.” They hang up.

In Alexander Luthor’s office on there is Alexander Luthor. Also there is the anti matter Kitty Kowalski. With Alex Luthor there are Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern Kyle Raynor, Superboy and the Wonder Twins with their space monkey. Anti Matter Kitty:Who are you?Superman:Those are the Wonder Twins. This is their monkey Gleek.Jayna:My name is Jayna.Zan:My name is Zan.Alexander Luthor:I have told you other leaguers about the members of the Crime Syndicate. They have a new Power Ring. Ultra Man and Super Woman together have a son named Ultra Boy. I want to get those felons all behind bars.Superman:We went after a villain called Gorilla Grodd but I sent other members of the Justice League after him.

Outside a diner in the anti matter Gotham City the next day in the morning. There are some Gotham City cops there. Anti Matter GC Diner Cop:Owl Man is around here somewhere. We’ll arrest him. Owl Man tried to kill Captain Falcone’s daughter.Anti Matter GC Diner Cop 2:Owl Man. Come out where ever you are. You are under arrest on murder charges.” Owl Man shows up. Those cops outside of the diner pull out their guns. Owl Man fries those cops outside of the diner. The other members of the Crime Syndicate show up. Also Ultra Boy shows up. Ultra Man:Good work. Now we’ll make a broad cast about the Justice Underground captured.

In the Anti matter Times Square. There is a large television over there. On there is Ultra Man. The other members of the CSA are in the background. Ultra Man:I have defeated another Justice Underground. If any of you don’t give away Alexander Luthor to me I will kill the remnants of the Justice Underground.” Ultra Man shows the Justice Underground members Star Sapphire, Q-Ranger, Quizmaster and General Grodd taken prisoner. Many people are watching.

On the streets of Centropolis. There is Alexander Luthor present along with the Justice League of America. Alexander Luthor:I will need you members of the Justice League to split up.Batman:I will go after Boss Gordon and his gang in Gotham City. I will take the Wonder Twins with me and their monkey Gleek. Commissioner Gordon from our Earth rooted out corruption. He even arrested a judge and everyone else bought out by Falcone.” Batman departs with the Wonder Twins and Gleek the space monkey for the Gotham City police station. The others go looking for the Crime Syndicate watch tower. Alexander Luthor:I will try to get into the tower and rescue my rebel survivors.

In the Gotham City police station in the commissioner’s office. There is Commissioner Thomas Wayne Owl Man’s father present.

Outside of the anti matter Gotham City police station. There are Batman and the Wonder Twins. Batman:Zan. Make it look like it’s raining. You could Jayna poses as a bird. We’ll get in contact with Boss Gordon. There must’ve been newer members of the CSA to bring back those who we defeated and freed Boss Gordon and his gang. Also now Owl Man is plotting to spring the others from prison along with mobsters we took down. I took down the mobsters counter part of Luscious Fox here once.Wonder Twins:Wonder Twin powers activate!Jayna:Shape of an eagle.Zan:Shape of rain drops.” Jayne turns into an eagle. Zan turns into rain drops. Batman opens the window from Commissioner Wayne’s office. Commissioner Wayne pulls out his gun on Batman. Commissioner Wayne:Sorry Batman.” Zan drops in. Zan goes back to his form as does Jayna. Gleek shows up. Commissioner Wayne takes the gun off of Batman. Batman:Those are the Wonder Twins Zan and Jayna. By accident Joe Chill killed your wife and other son. They are teaming with me.Commissioner Wayne:I will need you Batman to go with me after Boss Gordon and his gang. I will arrest the corrupt Mayor Hill.” They meet up.

Outside of the Gotham City police station. There are Batman and the Wonder Twins with the Gotham City cops. Also there is present Commissioner Thomas Wayne. Commissioner Wayne: We’ll take them down here.” They go after Boss Gordon and his gang.

In Outer space on a space ship. There is Alexander Luthor present with Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash and Green Lantern Kyle Raynor. Kyle Raynor goes flying out of the space ship. Alexander Luthor:Try to take them in your power ring Green Lantern. We’ll try some way to get in there to rescue the Justice Underground.” Kyle Raynor takes hold of the Crime Syndicate watch tower.

Inside the CSA watch tower. There is Johnny Quick sitting at a computer screen. Also present is Power Ring. Johnny Quick is talking to Ultra Man in Centropolis. Johnny Quick:I have the Justice Underground members here still.Ultra Man:When the times comes we will execute them.Power Ring:I think that the good versions of us are here.Ultra man:Kill them all.” Power Ring Kyle Raynor notices powers similar to his on the CSA watch tower.

Back to outside. There is Alex Luthor with Superman and the others watching. Kyle Raynor:I think that we’ll need us to infiltrate the crime syndicate.Alexander Luthor:With some way you Justice Leaguers could disguise yourselves as your evil counterparts.” Kyle Raynor flies onto Earth 2 with the space ship. They escape.

Later on at the Daily Planet. There is the anti matter Jimmy Olsen walking by. Anti matter Lois Lane shows up. Anti Matter Lois Lane:Jimmy. I need you in the closet with me.” Anti Matter Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen walk into a closet nearby.

In the closet. Anti Matter Lois Lane takes off her glasses. Anti Matter Jimmy Olsen:What is this about Miss Lane?Anti Matter Lois Lane:You have been talking to Captain Carlini. Now you’ll get us prosecuted by our former boss Perry White. We will have him killed next.” Lois Lane pulls out a noose on Jimmy Olsen. She threatens him with it. Anti Matter Lois Lane:If you talk to DA White I will strangle you with this.

Later on outside of the halls of the Daily Planet. There is editor and chief Stanford. Anti Matter Clark Kent shows up. Also there is the anti matter versions of Riley and Grant. Anti Matter Stanford:I took over the Daily Planet after Perry White became the DA. He has a law degree and after law school he took over. I think that a few members of the Crime Syndicate are there. I need you Riley to record this for Captain Carlini.” The anti matter Riley pulls out his camera. Anti matter Riley has his camera on to film those members of the Crime Syndicate. Anti Matter Clark Kent catches anti matter Riley with his camera. Anti Matter Clark Kent:I caught you with the camera Riley. We tried to kill you before.” Anti Matter Super Boy shows up. Anti Matter Super boy:I will kill you men.Anti Matter Grant:You are going to juvenile hall just as your parents with comrades to them will go to prison.” The Anti matter Super Boy shoots lasers anti matter Riley. The 2 other vigilantes pull out their guns. Anti matter Stanford and Grant fire on the teen criminal. Ultra Boy fries Riley with lasers out of his eyes. The editor and chief of the Daily Planet shoots down anti matter Clark Kent. Anti Matter Stanford:I will kill you now Clark Kent.” Anti Matter Clark Kent with his heat vision fries the anti matter versions of Lex Luthor’s henchmen. Ultra Man:Let’s go next have Power Ring kill the remnants of the Justice Underground.” Ultra Boy leaves with his parents from the Daily Planet.

Somewhere else on the streets of Centropolis. There is Alexander Luthor present with the Justice League of America. Alexander Luthor:Lois Lane is Super Woman who works at the Daily Planet and her husband Clark Kent is Ultra Man who was an astronaut until we thought that he’s dead.” They are going to the Daily Planet.

At the Daily Planet on the inside. There are the bodies of good versions of Stanford, Riley and Grant. Anti Matter Jimmy Olsen shows up on the good guys. Alex Luthor shows up with the Justice Leaguers. Anti Matter Jimmy Olsen:You must be the good versions of the Crime Syndicate.Alexander Luthor:I will have Wonder Woman and Superman in disguise as Super Woman and Ultra Man. We’ll take down the Crime Syndicate and save the Justice Underground survivors.” Wonder Woman and Superman stand near each other. Green Lantern disguises them as Super Woman and Ultra Man.

On the streets of the anti matter Gotham City outside of City Hall. There are the police officers of Thomas Wayne and Commissioner Wayne himself. Batman is with the Wonder Twins. Commissioner Wayne:I will go in there and nail the mayor. Lex Luthor has been voted as a new president once we take down the corrupt president.

In flash back. On the streets of the anti matter Gotham City. There is Officer Joe Chill there. Owl Man shows up. Anti matter Joe Chill pulls out a gun on Owl Man. Anti Matter Joe Chill:You are under arrest Owl Man.” Owl Man is shot at by anti matter Joe Chill. Owl Man:You killed my mother and brother by accident. You’ll pay for it. Be more careful with your gun.” Owl Man throws a blade into anti matter Joe Chill killing him.

Back to now inside city hall. There is Boss Gordon with his gang and Renee Montoya of the anti matter universe. Also present is Mayor Hill bought out by Boss Gordon. Anti Matter Mayor Hill:2 retired police captains Sal Maroni and Carmine Falcone are plotting to replace me. Let’s have them killed and Alexander Luthor the hero of this world is to be executed.Boss Gordon:Years ago Loeb didn’t like Owl Man. I killed Loeb to take his place.” They are departing city hall.

Back to outside. There are the heroes standing there. Wonder Twins:Wonder Twin Powers Activate!Jayna:Shape of an elephant.Zan:Shape of a tidal wave.” Jayna turns into an elephant. Zan turns into a tidal wave. Boss Gordon’s goons and anti matter Renee Montoya fire on the Wonder twins. Owl Man shows up. Owl Man: You have defeated me before Batman.Batman:I will take you down again.” Batman takes on Owl Man. They are fighting each other hand to hand. Commissioner Wayne aims his gun at Boss Gordon. Boss Gordon:Hey Commissioner. Say hello to your wife in the dirt.” Some gangsters fire on the cops too. The cops fire back. Zan in the shape of a tidal wave strikes some gangsters. Jayna with her trunk clobbers some thugs and anti matter Renee Montoya. Others throw down their guns. Batman and Owl Man are throwing kicks and punches at each other. Batman jabs Owl Man’s face. Some other cops have their guns aimed at Owl Man. Batman:He has things on his wrist he could kill you with. I will remove them.” Batman rips things off of Owl Man. The cops put their handcuffs onto Owl Man. Batman and the Wonder Twins leave Gotham City as does Gleek. Boss Gordon and his gang are arrested along with Owl Man. Commissioner Wayne goes into to arrest the corrupt Mayor Hamilton Hill. Batman:We are going back to our own world now.

At the CSA watch tower. In outer space on a space ship. There is the Justice Leaguers Green Lantern Kyle Raynor, The Flash, Wonder Woman in disguise as Super woman and Superman in disguise as Ultra Man along with Alexander Luthor and Super Boy. They go to the CSA watch tower. Alexander Luthor:You will trick them all. We’ll save my allies.” Wonder Woman and Superman enter the watch tower.

Inside the CSA watch tower. There are Power Ring and Johnny Quick. They are going over to Quizmaster, General Grodd, Star Sapphire and Q-Ranger. Johnny Quick:It is time for you all to be executed.” Superman and Wonder Woman show up. Wonder Woman: Call of the execution of them. I think that we have Alexander Luthor.Power Ring:What is going on Superwoman?” The Flash and Green Lantern show up along with Super Boy. Super Boy:We are stopping you all now.” Alex Luthor shows up next. Super Boy and Ultra Boy fight each other. Green Lantern and Power Ring shoot green beams at each other. Johnny Quick goes speeding after the heroes. The Flash runs up to Johnny Quick. The Flash throws a punch onto Johnny Quick. Super Boy throws Ultra Boy into the red sun’s rays. Wonder Woman and Superman go over to free the Justice Underground survivors. Johnny Quick out runs the Flash and knocks him down. Superman:It’s us in disguise. Batman might’ve taken down Owl Man and Boss Gordon.” Green Lantern in battle shoots down Power Ring. Q-Ranger goes over to Power Ring. He zaps the ring. Q-Ranger:Now I destroyed your ring Power Ring. No more Crime Syndicate.Alexander Luthor:We will turn you over to Captain Carlini. Officer Brutus was killed by Super Woman.” Green Lantern takes the disguises off of Superman and Wonder Woman. They are back into their regular costumes. Green Lantern with his ring holds the 2 super villains. Everyone gets onto the space ship. Green Lantern departs with the 3 CSA members held prisoner. Alexander Luthor:We’ll next nail Superwoman and Ultra Man. Than the Crime Syndicate is no more. We will have freedom and peace on the world.

On the streets of Centropolis. There is Captain Caesar Carlini. Super Woman and Ultra Man show up. Captain Carlini pulls out his gun. Captain Carlini:Freeze. Police. You 2 are under arrest. You tried to kill my officers of the Special Crimes Unit.” Super Woman fires green lasers at Captain Carlini. Ultra Man:Now we will kill you Captain Carlini.” A space ship shows up. Superman and Wonder Woman fly out of the space ship just as the remnants of the CSA attempt to kill Captain Carlini. Wonder Woman:I am the heroic counterpart of Super Woman just as Superman is the good version of Ultra Man.” Wonder Woman throws a punch onto Super Woman. Super Woman:This time I will kill you Wonder Woman.” Superman and Ultra Man are fighting each other hand to hand. Superman:My son has your son and he’s going to juvenile hall.” Batman shows up with Gleek and the Wonder Twins. Batman:I took down Owl Man and we took down Boss Gordon and his gang. Commissioner Wayne has taken down Mayor Hill.” Ultra Man and Superman are throwing punches onto each other. Wonder Woman and Superwoman pull out their lassos. Wonder Woman snares Super Woman. Wonder Woman: My lasso is more powerful than your’s.Superwoman:You’ll all pay for this. I will get out again.” Captain Carlini aims his gun at Power Ring and Johnny Quick. Many other police cars show up. Superman uppercuts Ultra Man sending him into red sun rays. Ultra Man falls down to the ground. Ultra Man:What have you done?Superman:I have made you powerless with the help of Green Lantern. Your son is going to juvenile hall.” Many other cops come out of their cars. They aim their guns at the CSA members. Alex Luthor goes over to Captain Carlini. Alexander Luthor:We need officers from juvenile hall to arrest Ultra Boy. No more of the Crime Syndicate of Amerika.” All those CSA members are being loaded into prison transport trucks. Alexander Luthor:You Justice Leaguers will go back to Earth one and maybe nail the evil version of General Grodd.” The Justice Leaguers and Superboy go flying off back to their Earth.

On the streets of Metropolis in the day time. There is Gorilla Grodd present. He has a bunch of people under his mind control. Gorilla Grodd has his cannon. Gorilla Grodd: With my laser cannon I will destroy the Justice League. I will rule the world. You people now all answer to me.” The Justice League shows up with Superboy. Super Boy:This ends now Grodd.” Grodd shoots at the heroes. The Flash outruns the blasts by Gorilla Grodd. Flash:We need to get the helmet off of Gorilla Grodd and free everyone of his control.” Green Lantern shoots back at Gorilla Grodd. Super Boy goes after Gorilla Grodd. The Wonder Twins go after Gorilla Grodd. Grodd next shoots down Super Boy. Super boy:Get them wonder twins.Wonder Twins:Wonder Twin Powers Activate!Jayna:Shape of a gorilla.Zan:Shape of pliers.” Jayna turns into a gorilla. Zan turns into a pair of pliers. Grodd:I will wipe you all out.Superman:It’s over Grodd.” Jayna and Grodd throw punches at each other. Zan as a pair of pliers is on Gorilla Grodd’s helmet. He cuts the circuits. Gorilla Grodd:What are you doing to my helmet?Superman:Next Grodd we will take you to Gorilla City. My son here will give him to King Solvar’s soldiers.” Jayna knocks off Grodd’s helmet. Green Lantern captures Gorilla Grodd with his power ring. Kyle Raynor:I got you now Kyle Raynor.” Superman and Super Boy go over to Grodd. Superboy is lifting Gorilla Grodd. Superman:I showed you Jason a map of Gorilla City. Now you will deliver Grodd to his prison.” He goes flying over to Gorilla City. All those people are free from Grodd’s mind control. Superman:All of you people were under Gorilla Grodd’s mind control. You are all free now.

A few days later outside of the Daily Planet. There is Jason Kent present. Lois and Clark come out of the building. Jason Kent:Mom. Dad. Grodd is serving his sentence.Clark Kent: You will Jason form the Teen Titans team. We have teens fighting evil in the world.Jason Kent:I am known as Super Boy. Creeper tried to save the flying Graysons from the death drop.Lois Lane:I heard that Mafia boss Tony Zucco is a suspect of the murder. The police are trying to arrest him.Clark Kent:Let’s go Jason. We’ll fly off into space. We are saving the world from crime and oppression.

Later on in outer space. There are Superman and Super boy flying off.

End

6. demolition18

Oct 15, 2005
    Justice League: Villains United

Beginning

On the streets of Gotham City at night time. There is Batman in the bat mobile. Also Robin is riding aboard. They are on the streets. Inside Batman gets in contact with Commissioner Gordon. Commissioner Gordon:I got you Batman. A villain is calling himself Mr. Freeze and he’s freezing up the museum.Robin:I have just defeated HIVE.Commissioner Gordon:We are having a manhunt for Rupert Thorne the man who wants to be our mayor.” The bat mobile is heading off to the Gotham City museum.

At the Gotham City Museum. There is Mr. Freeze with his thugs. The security guards show up. Gotham Museum Security Guard:Hold it right there or we will shoot.Mr. Freeze:The condition is too cold for mercy. Freeze them.” They have guns drawn. The guards fire on Mr. Freeze and his thugs. Mr. Freeze and his thugs freeze the guards.

Outside of the Gotham City museum. There is Commissioner Gordon present with Detective Renee Montoya. Also there are some other Gotham City cops. Renee Montoya:I think that the guards are being frozen by Mr. Freeze.Commissioner Gordon: I have Batman coming right now.” The bat mobile shows up. James Gordon with Renee Montoya goes over to the bat mobile. Batman and Robin get out of the car. Batman:What’s the update?Commissioner Gordon:Detective Montoya here thinks that the security guards are frozen.Batman:Robin and I will go in. Robin leads the Teen Titans. Tony Zucco was arrested along with Slade Wilson known as Death stroke.” They pull out their grappling hooks. They throw them to the museum roof top.

Back to inside of the museum. Mr. Freeze’s thugs take the diamonds. Mr. Freeze is standing there. Mr. Freeze:There are the diamonds. My wife is going to be cured of a rare disease. We are unable to have children.” Batman and Robin crash in through the ceiling window. Mr. Freeze:Freeze them.” Mr. Freeze’s thugs shoot ice at Batman and Robin. Batman and Robin throw their boomerangs striking Mr. Freeze’s thugs. Batman:You must be Mr. Freeze. I am Batman.Mr. Freeze:Kill the heroes. Batman is in the Justice League and Robin leads the Teen Titans.” Batman and Robin fight the rest of Mr. Freeze’s thugs hand to hand. They are throwing kicks and punches at each other. Batman:Robin. Round up the rest of the thugs. I will deal with Mr. Freeze.” Robin is finishing off the rest of Mr. Freeze’s thugs. Batman goes after Mr. Freeze. Batman throws his batarang onto Mr. Freeze’s ice gun. He knocks it out of his hand. Batman and Mr. Freeze are throwing punches at each other. Batman defeats Mr. Freeze by throwing him though the window. Robin defeats the rest of Mr. Freeze’s thugs. Robin: I got the rest of them.

Later on outside of the Gotham Museum. There is Mr. Freeze taken out in handcuffs by the Gotham City Police Department. Batman and Robin show up. Commissioner Gordon shows up. Commissioner Gordon:Red Hood has released Hush and Poison Ivy from Arkham Asylum. Other villains are in league with Red Hood.” He goes over to the bat and bird. Bat Woman and Super Girl show up. Super Girl:I just defeated Tomorrow Woman while Superman, Steel and I took down. Dr. Morrow and Professor Ivo.Batman:Superman, Wonder Woman, Crimson Avenger, Zatanna, Green Lantern and The Flash are now in Central City dealing with enemies of the Flash there. The Flash just took down Captain Boomerang.Commissioner Gordon:I need you Robin to go back to the Titans tower. The Brotherhood of Evil is at it again.

In the Amazon jungle the next day. At the lab of Jason Woodrue. Also present are Star Sapphire, The General a mutated Wade Eiling, Prometheus, Man-Bat, Ultra Humanite, Calculator and Dr. Psycho. There is Jason Woodrue present in the form of a human plant. Also there are the members of the Un United Nations. They have a prisoner with them. Floronic Man:My Un United Nations. We have a new person known as Bane. I created Poison Ivy years ago and she almost killed me.Star Sapphire:You got me out of prison Dr. Woodrue.Floronic Man:I have my rival called Red Hood to get rid of. We’ll eliminate our rivals.” He is Antonio Diego a convicted serial killer. There are some members of the Un United Nations putting Antonio Diego onto a table. Floronic Man:Antonio Diego is serving life in prison. He will become the new Bane.

Somewhere else in the building. There is Red Hood present. Also with him are Poison Ivy, Hush, Abra Kadabra, Firefly, Jemm, Sinestro, Parasite and the Shade. Red Hood:The Joker stays at Arkham. He almost killed me. One of you is the new Parasite. Also Hush you could bring Rupert Thorne in as the new mayor of Gotham City. Detective Flass and Judge Faden were charged with bribery and they are out of prison and so are some others bribed by Carmine Falcone.Poison Ivy:You take Lex Luthor’s place as the leader of the In Justice gang. I once worked for Mr. Luthor. Batman and Superman defeated him.” They all enter the building.

Back to inside of the building. There is the rival injustice gang with the Un United Nations. Poison Ivy shows up. Red Hood appears in the guise of Jason Todd. Antonio Diego becomes Bane. Bane throws some workers into each other. Floronic Man:He will destroy the Justice League. No more of them than.” Floronic Man spots Poison Ivy. Floronic Man:Dr. Eisley. It’s been a long time.Poison Ivy:It has Jason. I thought to have killed you years ago. Now you are known as Floronic Man the leader of our rivals.Hush:Yes. Now to kill you all.” The other Injustice gang members show up. Red Hood takes on the Un United Nations. Star Sapphire:I have been brought out by Dr. Woodrue.” Star Sapphire shoots pink beams at Poison Ivy. Poison Ivy pulls out her knife. Parasite takes on The General. The General:Your injustice gang attacked Project Cadmus and tried to kill Mrs. Waller.” The General sends out a sonic clap onto Abra Kadabra and Hush. Jemm and Ultra Humanite fight each other hand to hand. They are beating each other up. Prometheus:You were a Green Lantern. Now I will kill you.Sinestro:I hate the Green Lantern Corp. I will destroy them all.” Sinestro takes on Prometheus. Prometheus shoots plasma at Sinestro. Sinestro with his yellow power ring blocks the plasma. Sinestro shoots a hole into Prometheus. Parasite jumps onto the General. He drains his powers. Parasite next picks up General Wade Eiling. Parasite:Now I have your powers. Red Hood brought me out of prison to destroy you all.” He throws him to the ground. Calculator goes over to a computer. Hush shoots and kills Calculator just as he pulls out his pistol. Abra Kadabra shoots his magic at Man-Bat just as he attacks Abra Kadabra. Dr. Psycho:I will deal with them.” Dr. Psycho goes over to hypnotize the rivals. Firefly is burning up the lab and Dr. Psycho is fried. Poison Ivy shoots dust onto Bane and Star Sapphire. Poison Ivy:You could join us. I once worked for Lex Luthor.” Man-Bat turns back into Dr. Stephen Langstrom. Floronic Man goes over to Poison Ivy. Floronic Man:You won’t take them away from me. You refused to join me.Poison Ivy:You tried to kill me.Floronic Man:Your poison didn’t take effect on me because I am the Floronic Man.” Poison Ivy with her knife stabs Floronic Man. Floronic Man falls dead. Jemm defeats Ultra Humanite. Star Sapphire and Bane are now with each other. Firefly is burning up the lab destroying it. The Shade darkens the place as everyone still standing leaves the place. Red Hood:You are now joining me Star Sapphire and Bane. Superman and Batman together defeated Lex Luthor.

At Central City in the day time. There is the Trickster present. Also with him are Lady Flash, Fiddler, Thinker, Weather Wizard, Dr. Alchemy, Pied Piper, The Top, Magenta, Heat Wave and Professor Zoom. They are nearby a bank. Trickster:I will go into the bank with Top and Pied Piper. His tunes will hold our hostages.Professor Zoom:The Flash is dead. He was Barry Allen who killed the original Reverse Flash.” The Top races into the Central City Bank.

Somewhere else in Central City. There are The Flash Wally West, Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Green Lantern Kyle Raynor and Superman. Also with them is Crimson Avenger. Superman:I think that your enemies Flash are robbing the Central City Bank.Flash:I will stop them. I take Barry Allen’s place now.” Superman with his super hearing finds a robbery at the Central City Bank. Green Lantern under his power ring picks up The Flash, Zatanna and Crimson Avenger. Kyle Raynor:I will take you all under my powers.” They all fly off to the Central City Bank.

Inside the Central City Bank. There is the Trickster with Pied Piper and the Top. They are taking money out of the vault. Trickster: Co operate all of you or you will be killed by Pied Piper’s deadly tunes.” The Flash speeds by taking the money away from them. Top:Hey! It must be the new Flash.” The Flash speeds around the Top and Pied Piper making them go into the air and hit the ground. Flash:I know who you are. It’s over Trickster.Trickster:Time to bail out on snot.” Trickster shoots fake snot at the Flash. Trickster runs off. The Flash next goes after the Trickster. Flash:I am after him. You guards hold the 2 other felons here.

In an alley in Central City. There is the Justice League and the Flash Rogues. Magenta:I will take you all out.Zatana:You’ll face my magic Magenta.Superman:It ends now.” Wonder Woman takes on Lady Flash. Zatana takes on Magenta. Superman takes on Dr. Alchemy. Crimson Avenger takes on Thinker. Superman takes on Doctor Alchemy. Green Lantern takes on Whether Wizard. Trickster shows up. Trickster:The Flash just took out The Top and Pied Piper. Fry him Heat Wave.” The Flash is going after him. Heat Wave shoots flames at the Flash. The Flash speeds around Heat Wave tying him up with his own flame thrower. The Fiddler pulls out his violin. Fiddler:I will play a tune on you Justice Leaguers.” The Flash speeds by him. He knocks it out of his hand. Thinker:I will blow them up.” Thinker shoots thought bombs at the Crimson Avenger. Crimson Avenger jump kicks Thinker. Doctor Alchemy has his philosopher’s stone. It’s green. He holds it on Superman. Dr. Alchemy:It’s kryptonite. You defeated Lex Luthor and put him behind bars for the rest of his life.Superman:I will stop you next if I manage to recover.” Superman is falling to the ground. Zatana and Magenta shoot their magic powers at each other. Whether Wizard:Today’s forecast is thunder and lightning. Whether Wizard shoots lightning out of his hands at Green Lantern. Green Lantern with his power ring blocks it. Green Lantern next ties up Whether Wizard with chains out of his power ring. The Flash and Professor Zoom race each other. The Flash throws a punch onto Professor Zoom. Professor Zoom:I’ll race you and beat you like I did to the old Flash.” Zatana in battle defeats Magenta. Lady Flash is outrunning Wonder Woman’s magic lasso. Lady Flash:Your lasso is too slow for me Wonder Woman you Amazon warrior.” Wonder Woman next pulls off her magic head band. Wonder Woman next throws her headband striking Lady Flash. Wonder Woman:I got you now Lady Flash.” Wonder Woman next with her magic lasso ties up Lady Flash. The Trickster shoots more snot at the Flash. The Flash speeds around in circles on the Trickster. The snot hits the philosopher’s stone on Dr. Alchemy. Flash:I saved you Superman.” Superman grabs Dr. Alchemy. Superman:Now I have recovered. I will stop you now.” He throws him to the ground. Crimson Avenger lays a kick on Dr. Alchemy. Crimson Avenger:I got your back Superman.Superman:Let’s get out of here. We’ll meet with Batman in Gotham City.Wonder Woman:Batman needs us.” The Central City police show up. The heroes all leave. Later on the Central City cops have the Flash Rogues in handcuffs.

At the turf of Red Hood somewhere in Gotham City at night time. There is Red Hood present with his entire injustice gang. Also there is Bane and Hush’s thugs. Sugar and Spice show up on Hush. Sugar:I made your favorites.Spice:No I made his.Red Hood:I need you Bane with the Hush thugs to go to the Gotham City Casino. You’ll bring us the money from there.Bane:Casino.Hush:You boys all go with Bane.” They go over to him. Bane departs with Hush’s thugs for a casino. Red Hood:We’ll eliminate the Justice League. Joker made you.Hush:Batman will pay for it.

Nearby the bat cave. There is Batman with Bat Woman and Super Girl. Batman:I am expecting more of our allies.Super Girl:You Bat Woman and Batman teaming with me defeated Lex Luthor and his secret society.Batman:Poison Ivy and Hush are working for Red Hood now. They killed their rivals and Dr. Woodrue himself.” Also present is Superman with Wonder Woman, Crimson Avenger, Zatana, Flash, Green Lantern Kyle Raynor and Red Tornado. Superman:I think that there’s a plan of robbery at the Gotham City Casino. J’onn told me.” They go after Bane.

At a Gotham City Casino. There is Bane present with the Hush thugs. The Hush thugs have guns with them. They go into the Casino.

Inside of the casino. Bane enters with the Two-Face thugs. The Two-Face thugs aim their guns at the guards. Bane:This is a robbery. Nobody move or Hush’s men here will shoot and I will crush.” There are many men and women playing in the background. There are dealers there too. Bane goes over to them. The Hush thugs are putting money into their bags.

Outside of the casino. There is the Justice League. Bane and the Hush thugs show up. Batman: It’s over. I now that you are working for Red Hood.Bane:No. I will kill you all.” The Flash speeds by the money bags. Green Lantern takes them. Superman:Flash and GL. Go into the casino and return the stolen money.” The Flash and Green Lantern go into the casino returning the money. Batman:We’ll deal with the new Bane and Hush thugs.” The Hush thugs fire on the heroes. Wonder Woman blocks the shots with her bullet proof bracelets. Batman takes on Bane. Bane:You must be the Batman. You and Superman defeated Lex Luthor.” They are beating each other up. Red Tornado sends a tornado onto some thugs. Crimson Avenger fights some thugs hand to hand. Bane throws Batman into Bat Woman. Superman:I defeated Bizzaro. Now we’ll defeat the Bane.” Super Girl and Superman go to take on Bane. Bane throws punches onto Super Girl and Superman. Bane:You 2 are people of Steel and I couldn’t break your bones.” Zatanna with her magic sends out a swarm of flies onto Hush’s thugs. Batman finds the cord on Bane. Batman throws a boomerang striking Bane. Batman:Now Superman.” Superman pulls the cord off of Bane. Venom is coming out of Bane. He goes weak. Wonder Woman lassos the rest of Hush’s thugs. Wonder Woman:That’s all of them.Batman:I think that they are Hush’s thugs.Superman:We’ll leave them for the police.” The heroes all leave the place. The police show up.

At the turf of Red Hood the next day. There is Red Hood talking to Hush with Sugar & Spice. Rupert Thorne shows up with his thugs that are painted like skeletons wearing glowing paint. Also Firefly shows up. Red Hood:Rupert Thorne. You want to be the new Gotham City mayor. You could even kill Commissioner Gordon. You could take the Shade’s thugs with you. Go with Firefly to Wayne Enterprises and get Bruce Wayne’s attention and fry him if he doesn’t co operate.Firefly: Yes Red Hood.

At the Daily Planet in the day time in the upper interior. There is Lois Lane sitting at her desk. Also there is Jimmy Olsen sitting at his desk. Clark Kent shows up with Perry White. Clark Kent:We have in the News that in the Amazon jungles the Injustice Gang now lead by Red Hood destroyed a lab and killed Jason Woodrue.Perry White:I need you Lois to cover it.Lois Lane:Right on it Mr. White.Jimmy Olsen:I am on it too. Kara is coming.

Outside of the Daily Planet. There is Clark Kent present along with Jimmy Olsen and Lois Lane. Kara Kent shows up. Kara:Jimmy.Jimmy Olsen:Kara.Clark Kent:I got the report of the attack on the lunatic Jason Woodrue.

In the Gotham City police station in the day time. In the squad room. There is Sgt. Harvey Bullock present. Also there are other officers of the Gotham City Police Department. There is picture of Red Hood there. They are looking at it. Harvey Bullock:Batman is here at night time. We are looking for arsonist Garfield Lions. He goes by Firefly. Also this is the only known picture of Red Hood. We need to find out his identity. Also Rupert Thorne a crime boss in league with Red Hood runs the gangs. Rupert Thorne is plotting to run for mayor of Gotham City.” The cops depart for going after Rupert Thorne and his gang.

At Wayne Enterprises in the building. There is Bruce Wayne with his employees. Also present is Kathy Kane. Bruce Wayne:My parents donated diamonds to Gotham charities. Rupert Thorne is plotting to run for mayor.Kathy Kane:My girlfriend Renee Montoya is after the mob boss Rupert Thorne and a criminal known as Red Hood. Many criminals released from prison or the asylums are in league with Red Hood.

Outside of Wayne Enterprises. There is Firefly there. Rupert Thorne is there. Rupert Thorne:You know what to do Firefly.Firefly:Yes. I will burn down Wayne Enterprises. Bruce Wayne will resign.” He has his flame thrower with him. He goes into Wayne Enterprises. Rupert Thorne:I will have my men take out the Justice League and we will also kill Jim Gordon. Bat Woman has taken out Gil Mason the corrupt cop that we bought out.” Rupert Thorne leaves the place.

Over to Bruce Wayne’s office. Bruce Wayne is looking out of the window. He sees Firefly there. Kathy Kane comes into Bruce Wayne’s office. Kathy Kane:What do you see Bruce?Bruce Wayne:It’s Firefly.” Bruce Wayne leaves his office.

Somewhere else in the Wayne building. There is Bruce Wayne walking by his employees. Bruce Wayne:Something important has come on with Kathy and I. We are leaving now.” Kathy Kane is there too. They both leave the place.

Later on in the lobby of Wayne Enterprises. There is Firefly going after Bruce Wayne. Firefly:Come over here Bruce Wayne.” Batman and Bat Woman show up. Batman:We are saving Wayne Enterprises.Bat Woman:You tried to kill Amanda Waller a government agent and head of Project Cadmus. You even tried to kill Professor Hamilton.Firefly:We killed General Eiling who mutated himself.Batman:General Eiling the former tyrant.Firefly:I will kill you both.” Firefly shoots flames at Batman and Bat Woman. Batman lays a high kick onto Firefly. Bat Woman jumps onto Firefly. Batman:Get him now Bat Woman.” She pulls the wires on his flame thrower. Batman pushes Firefly to the ground. Batman:You are going to prison now.

Later on outside of Wayne Enterprises. There is Batman with Bat Woman. There is also Harvey Bullock present. He is talking to the 2 bats. Harvey Bullock:Good work bats.Batman:I will now take down Red Hood.” The cops load Garfield Lions who was Firefly into a police squad car. Batman and Bat Woman leave the place. Bat Woman:We are now going after the In Justice gang and Rupert Thorne.” The police cars leave the place.

At Wayne manor later on at dusk. In the living room. There is Bruce Wayne with Vicky Vale present. Also there is Alfred the butler. Vicky Vale:I was doing the report on Red Hood and than your building was being attacked by an arsonist.Bruce Wayne:Batman with Bat Woman defeated Firefly. He’s now in prison.

Outside of Wayne Manor. There is Commissioner Gordon at the door with Kathy Kane and Renee Montoya. Commissioner Gordon:Kathy Kane. Detective Montoya. I see that you are coming here too.Renee Montoya:We are gay.Commissioner Gordon:Detective Bullock tells me that Firefly was talking. Superman looks for crimes around here and the In Justice gang.” Commissioner Gordon knocks on the door. Alfred comes over to answer the door. Alfred:Hello Commissioner Gordon. Come on in and you too Kathy Kane and Renee Montoya.” Gordon gets in with Detective Montoya and her love Kathy Kane.

In Bruce Wayne’s living room. Alfred escorts Commissioner Gordon in with Kathy Kane and Detective Renee Montoya. Alfred:Master Bruce. Commissioner Gordon is here with Kathy Kane and Detective Montoya.Bruce Wayne:Detective Montoya. Sgt. Bullock has apprehended Firefly when he attacked me.Kathy Kane:I saw Bat Woman and Batman rescue us.” They go over to Bruce Wayne and Vicky Vale.

Later on at night time at Wayne Manor. There is Vicky Vale and Bruce Wayne. Vicky Vale:I will see you next week Bruce.” Also there are the cops and Kathy Kane. Commissioner Gordon:Maybe I will apprehend Red Hood. I apprehended Tony Zucco when the Teen Titans was formed and you teamed up with Robin. I arrested Gil Mason for bribery. He tried to frame me.” Commissioner Gordon gets into his car. Renee Montoya and Kathy Kane get into their cars. Vicky Vale drives off into her car.

On the streets of Gotham City in the day time. There is Jason Todd walking by. Vicky Vale is driving her car by the store. Vicky Vale parks there. Jason Todd goes over to Vicky Vale. Jason Todd:Vicky Vale. I am Jason Todd. I own a building around here.” Many thugs with glowing paint on them show up. Rupert Thorne shows up next. Rupert Thorne throws a punch onto Vicky Vale. Rupert Thorne:I will take you to Red Hood.Vicky Vale:Do you know them Jason Todd?Jason Todd:No.” Vicky Vale screams. The thugs take her away. Rupert Thorne:I have the Shade’s thugs behind my back.” Later on the police are present. Commissioner Gordon is also there with Detective Renee Montoya. Batman and Bat Woman show up with Zatanna. Batman:What happened?Commissioner Gordon:Vicky Vale was taken by Rupert Thorne. Some guy drove her car and went to Red Hood’s turf.Batman:He might be Red Hood under that hood.Commissioner Gordon:I will send you with all available members of the Justice League after Red Hood and team.” Rupert Thorne shows up with the Shade’s thugs. Rupert Thorne:Now I will kill you Commissioner.” Rupert Thorne’s thugs go after the cops with bats and pieces of wood. Rupert Thorne:Get them all. I will free Gil Mason. He will take your place. We’ll set you up for taking bribes from me.Commissioner Gordon:You won’t get away with this Thorne.” Thorne’s thugs assault Batman, Bat Woman, Zatanna, Detective Montoya and Commissioner Gordon. Rupert Thorne:I will be the new mayor of Gotham City.” Gordon throws a punch onto a thug. Batman with Zatanna and Bat Woman hit the thugs back. Batman and Bat Woman throw punches and kicks onto those thugs. Rupert Thorne throws a punch onto Commissioner Gordon. Batman kicks Rupert Thorne from behind his back. Batman:Get off of Gordon Thorne.” Gordon pulls out a pair of handcuffs. He throws Rupert Thorne to the car. Zatana radios other members of the Justice League. Zatanna:Wonder Woman. Green Lantern. Flash. Red Tornado. Crimson Avenger. Super Girl. Superman. It’s me Zatanna. I am on the streets of Gotham City. Meet with Bat Woman, Batman and I there. We have captured crime boss Rupert Thorne.Superman:We’ll all be there.

Later on in the Gotham City streets. There is Javelin 7. Batman, Bat Woman and Zatana are standing there. On the Justice League jet there is Superman along with his cousin Super Girl, Red Tornado, Green Lantern Kyle Raynor, The Flash Wally West, Wonder Woman and the Crimson Avenger. The 2 bats with the magician get onto the plane. Batman:They have taken Vicky Vale. She is at Red Hood’s turf.” They are going after Red Hood. Batman is tracing the license plate on Vicky Vale’s car.

At the turf of Red Hood. Somewhere in the building there is Red Hood with the remains of his injustice gang. Also present are Sugar & Spice Hush’s 2 henchwomen. Also there is Vicky Vale tied up in Poison Ivy’s vines. Red Hood:You are getting reports on us. The Daily Planet run by Perry White had the same thing.Vicky Vale:Batman will stop you.Red Hood:Poison Ivy was defeated by Super Girl before. Batman has before defeated Two-Face and than Hush went into his place.

Outside of Red Hood’s building. Javelin 7 shows up. There are many gang members with glow in the dark chains. The paint on them is glowing in the dark. The Justice Leaguers get off of the plane. Super Girl:They must’ve been expecting us.Wonder Woman:Bat Woman and I will fight the females.” Bat Woman and Wonder Woman fight women thugs with orange or pink hair glowing in the dark hand to hand. Batman fights thugs hand to hand just as Red Tornado does. Crimson Avenger also fights the gang members to hand to hand. The Justice Leaguers are beating up on gang members. Kyle Raynor shoots down gang members who come after him out of his power ring. They are throwing punches and kicks at each other. Superman and Super Girl throw gang members into each other. The Flash uses his super speed around the other thugs making them hit the ground. Batman finishes off with the Gotham City gang. He incapacitates them with kicks and punches. Batman:That’s the rest of them.Superman:I rescued Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen from Poison Ivy when she was in league with Lex Luthor.Bat Woman:Your boss Rupert Thorne is now arrested. I am breaking you up from the gang. Re think your lives.” The heroes go after the rest of the In Justice Gang.

In Red Hood’s quarters. There is Red Hood with the rest of the gang. Red Hood:I think that my gang is whooping the heroes. Some of them are Rupert Thorne’s thugs. I am younger and more powerful than Lex Luthor himself.” The Justice League shows up.

Outside of Red Hood’s turf. There are some thugs remaining. General Eiling shows up back to his human form. He pulls out his gun. General Eiling:All right you thugs. Get out of here. I know that you men were working for Rupert Thorne.” General Eiling aims his gun at the rest of the thugs. They all depart.

Back to the Justice League and Injustice gang. Batman:It’s over Red Hood.Vicky Vale:He is Jason Todd. He stole my car and took me away in it.” Green Lantern Kyle Raynor takes on Sinestro. Sinestro:A green lantern. Hal Jordan thought to have killed me.Abra Kadabra:Another Flash. I will destroy you.” The Flash takes on Abra Kadabra. Wonder Woman takes on Poison Ivy. Superman takes on Parasite. Parasite:Red Hood has brought me out of prison to destroy the entire Justice League.” Batman takes on Hush just as Super Girl and Bat Woman take on Sugar and Spice. Hush: Those 2 women here Sugar and Spice defeated Lex Luthor. You 2 could destroy them.” Red Tornado takes on Jemm. Crimson Avenger takes on the Shade. Shade:It’s lights out for the Justice League.” Batman takes on Hush. Hush:Now you will die Batman.Batman:Give it up Hush. You need help.” Zatanna takes on Star Sapphire. Star Sapphire:Jason Woodrue brought me out of prison to destroy you. I answer to Red Hood now.” Sugar and Super Girl throw punches at each other. Bat Woman and Spice throw punches at each other. Batman fights Hush hand to hand. They are beating each other up. Parasite and Superman fight each other throwing punches. Parasite:I drained the powers from the former tyrant general who answered to Vandal Savage.Superman:Vandal Savage is dead now.” They are beating each other up. Poison Ivy sends her plants onto Wonder Woman. Poison Ivy:I am now Mother Nature. I will kill an Amazon.” Wonder Woman throws her headband striking Poison Ivy’s vines. Poison Ivy pulls out her knife. Wonder Woman throws her headband striking Poison Ivy and making her fall into a plant. Star Sapphire shoots pink beams at Zatanna. Zatanna shoots magic back at Star Sapphire. They are shooting their powers at each other. Zatanna next with her magic wand zaps Star Sapphire. Green Lantern and Sinestro are fighting each other with power rings. They make swords. They are banging swords into each other. Kyle Raynor:You won’t kill any green lanterns. You killed Katma Tui John Stewart’s ex girlfriend.Sinestro:I will kill John Stewart after I kill you.” Kyle Raynor defeats Sinestro. Bat Woman and Super Girl bang Sugar & Spice into each other just as Batman throws Hush into Sugar & Spice. Batman:I am having Commissioner Gordon investigate those 2 women. They need rehab.” Wade Eiling shows up. General Eiling:It’s you Red Hood. You tried to kill me. You people killed Dr. Woodrue.” Wade Eiling is punched by Red Hood. Red Hood and General Eiling are fighting each other hand to hand. Zatanna makes a cage around Star Sapphire. Superman defeats Parasite. Superman:You once tried to kill me with kryptonite. You served as a general to Vandal Savage. I defeated Darkseid who killed Vandal Savage.” Shade shoots ink from his cane at Crimson Avenger. Crimson Avenger swings out of the way. Abra Kadabra shoots magic at the Flash. The Flash outruns Abra Kadabra’s powers. Crimson Avenger with his gas guns shoots the Shade down. Crimson Avenger:Lights out for you Shade.” The Flash speeds around Abra Kadabra. Red Tornado and Jemm are beating each other up. Red Tornado makes a tornado out of himself on Jemm. He throws him against the wall across the room. Red Tornado:I got him now. You can hold them all Green Lantern.” Green Lantern with his power ring rips the ring off of Sinestro. Superman with shoots laser out of his eyes destroying Sinestro’s power ring. Kyle Raynor:You are staying in prison Sinestro. Superman destroyed your power ring.” Green Lantern captures all of the villains. General Eiling in battle defeats Red Hood. General Eiling pulls out a gun on Red Hood. He has him taken at gun point. General Eiling: Hold him right there Justice League. I thought that meta humans were bad. I was wrong. I have become what I hated.” Green Lantern is now holding Red Hood. Batman frees Vicky Vale. Vicky Vale:Batman. I read about you. I heard that you and Superman first met when you fought Lex Luthor.” General Eiling goes over to the Justice League. Bat Woman removes the hood from Red Hood. Vicky Vale:That’s the man who stole my car.” It reveals him as Jason Todd. Batman:You are going to prison Jason Todd.Jason Todd:It’s not over yet.

Later on outside. There is General Eiling with the entire Justice League there. General Eiling: They almost killed me. I went to you all for help. They attacked Project Cadmus and even tried to kill Amanda Waller.Superman:Batman and I double teamed Lex Luthor when we defeated the first In Justice gang.” There are prison transport trucks. One of them Poison Ivy is being loaded into with Hush and his 2 damsels Sugar and Spice. Another is a prison transport truck. They are loading in Jason Todd with The Shade, Jemm, Parasite, Abra Kadabra, Star Sapphire and Sinestro. Commissioner Gordon goes over to General Eiling and the Justice League as does Renee Montoya. Commissioner Gordon:It looks like that you have brought an end to another in justice gang. Detective Sawyer from the Metropolis Police Department arrested the first In Justice gang.Superman:That was Lex Luthor’s secret society that I defeated.

A few days later in Gotham City. Outside of Wayne Enterprises. There is Bruce Wayne in his limo. Alfred Pennyworth is in the driver’s seat. Bruce Wayne has the Daily Planet. It says “Justice League foils injustice in the world”. Vicky Vale shows up. Vicky Vale:I also did reports on the Justice League. They saved me from Red Hood’s gang.Bruce Wayne: “I should be safe now. Commissioner Gordon put all those felons along with Rupert Thorne behind bars.

Later on at night time. There are Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern Kyle Raynor, Flash Wally West and Superman all there. They are out cleaning up crime.

End

Roll Credits

7. demolition18

Oct 15, 2005
    Infinities Crisis: the Movie

Opening Credits

Beginning

At the Legion of Doom headquarters nearby Metropolis at night time. There is Morgan Edge present. Also there are villains like Shade, Killer Frost, Sinestro, Star Sapphire, Cheetah, Solomon Grundy reborn again, Toy Man, Copperhead, Giganta, Icicle, Volcana, Circe, Black Manta, Felix Faust, Professor Zoom, Tala, Cyborg Superman Hank Henshaw, The Riddler, Dr. Natas, Blockbuster, Fastball, Major Force, Psycho Pirate, Rampage, Tattooed Man, Weather Wizard, The Penguin and his circus gang, Doomsday, Metallo, Major Disaster, Thorne, Rose, Killer Crock, Captain Cold, Conduit, Sonar, Live Wire, Dr. Light, Block Buster, Fire Fly, Jemm and Abra Kadabra present. Morgan Edge:I am your new master. I let Lex Luthor rot in prison as he put my life in danger. I even run Boss Moxie runs Intergang with Bruno Mannheim as the under boss succeeding my father. Gorilla Grodd and Red Hood ran injustice gangs. I will lead the legion of doom. I have Monsieur Mallah run the Brotherhood of Evil along with the Brain. There is also HIVE. Those organizations could deal with the Teen Titans and the Doom Patrol. We’ll have Omacs all over the world and destroy the Justice League.” There are view phones there too. Morgan Edge gets onto the phone with Boss Moxie. They are talking. Morgan Edge:Boss Moxie. I think that Superman is home.Boss Moxie:I will deal with him. You and I succeed your father long after he was taken down.Morgan Edge:Superman took down Maxwell Lord not too long ago. We destroyed Project Cadmus. I’ll have you men destroy Superman and anyone with him.Boss Moxie:It will be done Mr. Edge.” Next Morgan Edge gets in contact with The Penguin. Morgan Edge:Penguin. I think that Batman is home.Penguin:Batman took me down years ago. Now I will kill him. I run the Circus Gang.Morgan Edge:Have your circus thugs kill Batman and those with him.Penguin:It will be done Mr. Edge.” They are talking. They hang up. Morgan Edge: We’ll get rid of the Justice League and even the Justice Society. No more of the Justices standing in our way.

In Gotham City at night time at the Penguin’s turf. There is the Penguin present with the circus gang. There is the Knife thrower Dame present. Also there is a woman with a poodle. Others are the Organ Grinder, Organ Grinder, Sword Sallower, Tattooed Strongman, Thin Clown, Fat Clown, Terrifying Clown and acrobat thugs. Penguin:I am done talking to Morgan Edge. We’ll kill those who stand in the way. No more Batman. Wildcat runs the Justice Society. He defeated Roulette and those other fighters.

Nearby the Penguin’s turf. The bat mobile is parked there. There is Batman with Apache Chief, Samurai, Black Lightning and Hawk Man. Batman:Hawk Man. Your wife Shayerais with the Justice Society as Hawk woman and Kendra Saunders is Hawk Girl just as Black Canary and Green Arrow joined with them. They even have Atom Smasher on the team.Hawk Man:There are also Mister Terrific, Sand Man, Dr. Mid Nite, Obsidian, Hour Man, Star Man, Star Girl and Dr. Fate have also joined the Justice Society along with Huntress and Question just as you are the Justice League. We have taken down Professor Ivo and Dr. Morrow and destroyed their droids. They tried to kill us all.Batman:Apache Chief, Black Lightning and Samurai. I have started the Justice League with Superman when we took down Lex Luthor. Superman is dealing with Intergang in Metropolis.” Cat Woman shows up. Batman:Catwoman. I fought you a few years ago just before Superman and I dealt with Lex Luthor and his followers.Catwoman:I want to join the Justice League.Batman:We are unlimited. I even recruited the Creeper.” Hawk Man holds his sonic mace on Cat Woman. Apache Chief grows himself.

Back to the Penguin and his gang. Penguin finds the Justice League present. Penguin:There’s Batman with his new allies. Dame you can kill them with your knives.” Knife Thrower Dame throws her knives at the Apache Chief. The other heroes show up. Penguin:Take them all out.” Acrobatic thugs come after Batman. Samurai throws kicks and punches onto them. Batman:I am sending you to Arkham Oswald Cobblepot.” Sword Swallower pulls a sword out of his mouth. Hawk Man takes on the sword swallower. Hawk Man:Take me on Sword Swallower.” Cat Woman with her whip strikes Knife Thrower Dame. Organ Grinder goes after the heroes. Black Lightning shoots a bolt of lightning capturing the Organ Grinder. Batman fights some clowns with hands and feet. Batman knocks down the clowns. Samurai now takes on the Tattooed Strongman. They are throwing punches onto each other. Sword Swallower swings his sword at Hawk Man. Hawk Man blocks the sword with his sonic mace. They are striking at each other. Hawk Man knocks down the sword swallower with his sonic mace. Batman:Come face me Oswald Cobblepot.Penguin:I will kill you Batman.” Batman now takes on the Penguin. The Penguin clobbers Batman with his umbrella. Batman sends a kick back onto the Penguin. The Poodle Lady sends the dog after Cat Woman. Poodle Lady:A cat. Get her.Catwoman:Deal with my cats you Poodle Lady.” Cat Woman jumps onto the Poodle Lady. A cat comes in. The cat battles the poodle. Samurai in battle sends a small tornado onto the Tattooed Muscleman. Black Lightning puts a force field around the entire circus gang. Black Lightning:I got the whole entire circus gang.” Batman uppercuts the Penguin. Apache Chief grabs onto the Penguin. Apache Chief:I got you now and I will bring you to justice.” The Penguin is in Apache Chief’s hand. Batman:I will send in Commissioner Gordon with his officers.

Later on outside. There is Commissioner Gordon present. Also there is Batman with Hawk Man, Apache Chief, Samurai and Black Lightning. They are all talking. Batman: Hawk Man’s wife is with the Justice Society. Those men here are Black Lightning, Samurai and Apache Chief.Commissioner Gordon:I guess that this guy here is Hawk Man. We suspect that the Penguin is in league with crime boss Morgan Edge. He’s from Metropolis.” There are cops with Harvey Bullock loading the Penguin and the circus gang into a prison transport. Batman:You have back up here by Bat Girl.Commissioner Gordon:Yes. Go nail Morgan Edge.” Batman gets into the bat mobile. The other heroes leave here. Hawk Man flies off into the night. Black Lightning teleports everyone on out.

In Metropolis at night time. There are Superman and Wonder Woman flying by. Also there is Green Lantern Kyle Raynor holding The Flash Wally West and Aqua Man under his power ring. Aqua Man:I think that my evil half brother is in league with Morgan Edge.Superman: We took down Red Hood, Gorilla Grodd, my enemy Lex Luthor who tried to kill me and Darkseid as he is in the galactic detention center. I think that Morgan Edge is employing Intergang.Wonder Woman:I just defeated Ares the Greek God of war and found out that he is my father. I was molded out of clay. Ares and my mother when they were in love sculpted me and my mother breathed life into me after Ares left her.Superman:I vanished and than there was Intergang. They had no connection to Lex Luthor. Kitty Kowalski was facing charges for fraud. 4 men were arrested by my friend Dan Turpin on his rookie days in the Metropolis police department and than Lex Luthor with them escaped from prison and those men worked for Lex Luthor but they are all dead now.” They are flying over to Inter Gang turf.

At the Inter Gang building. There is Boss Moxie present along with Frank Sixty, Whisper A’Daire a woman, Kyle Abbot a shape shifter and super strong and Bruno “Ugly” Mannheim. Boss Moxie:Kyle Abbot. I need you to pose as Batman to lure Superman into the trap.Bruno Mannheim:I have kryptonite to kill Superman with.” Kyle Abbot morphs into Batman. He goes after the heroes.

Somewhere else in the Inter Gang building. The 5 Justice Leaguers show up. There is Kyle Abbot in disguise as Batman. Superman:Batman. I thought that you are dealing with the Penguin and the Circus gang in Gotham City.Kyle Abbot:I am done with them. I have come to help you face Intergang.Wonder Woman:Something isn’t right there.Flash:I think that you stole Batman’s costume.” Faceless gassers show up. Kyle Abbot pulls out kryptonite. They shoot gas from their guns. Kyle Abbot goes back to his guise. Kyle Abbot:Now I will give you to Boss Moxie Superman. Edge will give us our reward.

Over to Boss Moxie and the rest of Intergang. The faceless gassers show up along with Kyle Abbot. Boss Moxie:You have done well Kyle Abbot.” They have Aqua Man, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash and Superman taken prisoner. The heroes all wake up. Green Lantern with his power ring shoots the kryptonite on Superman. Bruno Mannheim:Kill them Frank Sixty.” Frank Sixty fires on the Flash. The Flash is outrunning his bullets. Aqua Man takes on Kyle Abbot. Aqua Man:It was you posing as Batman.” They fight each other hand to hand. Wonder Woman takes in Whisper A’Daire. Whisper:You are the Amazon princess. I found out that you are the daughter of Ares and Hippolyta. Ares defeated his rival Lord Hades and I was trained by Ra’s Al Ghul and his daughter Talia.Wonder Woman:They are both dead. Darkseid killed Vandal Savage and Nyssa. Your rival Darkseid is taken down.Boss Moxie:Gas them you masked men.” Faceless Gassers go after Superman and Green Lantern. Superman throws the Faceless gassers aside. Green Lantern shoots green beams from his power ring onto other thugs. Aqua Man and Kyle Abbot are beating each other up. Superman takes on Boss Moxie. Boss Moxie:I will face you now Superman. You should’ve never returned.Kyle Raynor:I will deal with him.” Kyle Raynor takes on Bruno Mannheim. Bruno Mannheim throws a punch onto Green Lantern. Green Lantern with his power ring captures Bruce Mannheim. Superman and Boss Moxie are fighting each other hand to hand. Boss Moxie:Lex Luthor wouldn’t rotted his life away in prison and never fled if you hadn’t disappeared.” Whisper shoots acid at Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman blocks the acid with her bracelets. Whisper runs after Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman throws her headband striking Whisper A’Daire. Aqua Man defeats Kyle Abbot. The Flash speeds over to Frank Sixty and throws a punch knocking him out. Superman unmasks Boss Moxie. Superman:Louis Gillespie.Boss Moxie:I took Caesar Carlini’s place after you took down Lex Luthor. He’s now going to rot his life away in prison.” He is Louis Gillespie all along. Superman:Maggie Sawyer is after you.

Later on outside. There is Captain Maggie Sawyer present. Also there is Lt. Dan Turpin present. There is Superman with 4 other leaguers. There are cops loading Intergang members into the Metropolis prison transport truck. Superman:We will find Morgan Edge.Turpin:Mr. Edge was the employer of the Intergang boss.Superman:No more Intergang. After I returned and saved the world from Lex Luthor’s plot you and Maggie Sawyer here went after him and con artist Kitty Kowalski.Maggie Sawyer:Katherine Kowalski will soon be out of prison. I went after 4 men in league with Lex Luthor as did your friend Dan Turpin.Superman:I would’ve delivered them to prison next if I hadn’t been poked by kryptonite. I am going after Morgan Edge now.” Superman flies off as do the other heroes.

The next day at the Legion of Doom headquarters. There is Morgan Edge present. There is the entire legion of doom still there. Morgan Edge:I know that you Solomon Grundy was a mobster years ago before you first died. You killed your old gang for killing you. I need you to take Circe, Doomsday, Copperhead, Icicle, Professor Zoom, Major Force and Block Buster with you.Grundy:Solomon Grundy will have revenge.Professor Zoom:The Flash killed the Reverse Flash. I take his place now.Circe:Wonder Woman has just defeated Ares who was her father all along. I want to kill Queen Hippolyta.Doomsday:I want to kill Superman. I came from his home world. Lex Luthor has invaded the fortress.Morgan Edge:You should know where the hall of Justice is. Find the Justice League and destroy them.” Solomon Grundy departs with Circe, Copperhead, Icicle, Professor Zoom, Major Force, Block Buster and Doomsday.

At the Hall of Justice. At a computer. There is Batman sitting there typing in. Also present are Superman, Wonder Woman, Aqua Man, The Flash, Green Lantern Kyle Raynor, Apache Chief, Black Lightning, Samurai and Hawk Man. Batman:I am trying to find the location of the Legion of Doom’s headquarters. J’onn Jonz is on a different mission and he said that Morgan Edge has taken Lex Luthor’s place and assembled many villains.Superman:Morgan Edge will let Lex Luthor rot the rest of his life away in prison.Wonder Woman:My mother tells me that Circe and another witch are in league with Morgan Edge.Superman:I destroyed the Brainiac droid and I even defeated the first Cyborg Superman who was in league with Lex Luthor.

Outside of the Hall of Justice. Solomon Grundy shows up with Circe, Copperhead, Icicle, Professor Zoom, Major Force, Block Buster and Doomsday. Doomsday:I am in charge here. I will find Superman and kill him.Circe:I will destroy Wonder Woman. She’s the daughter of Ares and Hippolyta. We have just destroyed Lord Hades.” The Justice Leaguers come on out of the hall of Justice. Wonder Woman: Circe. It’s over.Doomsday:You have Superman defeated General Zod and his followers. I was another Kryptonian survivor. Your father sent me to the Phantom Zone before General Zod with Ursa and Nunn.” Wonder Woman takes on Circe. Samurai takes on Copperhead. Superman takes on Doomsday. Superman:I defeated General Zod and Lex Luthor was arrested by artic police.” Batman takes on Solomon Grundy. The Flash takes on Professor Zoom. Professor Zoom:We meet again Flash. Morgan Edge left Gorilla Grodd in prison for leadership of the legion of doom.” Green Lantern takes on Major Force. Hawk Man takes on Block Buster. Black Lightning takes on Icicle. Aqua Man takes on Doomsday as does the Apache Chief. Aqua Man:We have your back Superman.” Icicle shoots ice from his ice gun at Black Lightning. Icicle:I will freeze you all.” Doomsday in battle uppercuts Aqua Man. Superman throws many punches onto Doomsday. Doomsday grabs onto Superman. Doomsday:I will kill you and free everyone from the Phantom Zone and we’ll rule the world.” He bangs him to the ground. Copperhead swings his tail at The Samurai. The Samurai throws a kick onto Copperhead. Solomon Grundy throws punches onto Batman. Batman throws a punch back. Major Force shoots plasma blasts at Green Lantern. Green Lantern with his ring shoots down Major Force. Block Buster swings his chain and ball onto Hawk Man. Block Buster:I could kill your kind. You were poisoned with your wife in the previous life by Hath-Set and Hath-Set is Dr. Anton Hastor who you took down before your wife got pregnant with your child.Hawk Man:The Justice Society took down 2 more scientists working with him.” Hawk Man bangs that with his mace. Hawk Man next strikes Block Buster with the sonic mace. Circe shoots magic at Wonder Woman. Circe: I will turn you into a pig and you’ll have bacon and ham made out of you and I will kill those animal rights activists who try to stop the butcher.” Wonder Woman throws a punch back onto Circe. Superman with his heat vision shoots Doomsday in between the eyes. He is lobotomized. Black Lighting with his powers strikes Icicle. Wonder Woman with her lasso captures Circe. Superman:Send this witch to the phantom zone.” Professor Zoom runs after the Flash. The Flash runs after Professor Zoom. They are fighting each other. Hawk Man strikes Solomon Grundy on the head with his sonic mace. Hawk Man:I saved you Batman. He was going to crush you.Batman:Green Arrow got him with a combat arrow when he was in league with Darkseid.” Samurai in the battle high kicks Copperhead. The Flash in battle defeats Professor Zoom. Later on there is the Special Crimes Unit. Superman has a thing for the phantom zone. Superman:We have those 2 immortals who could escape your custody.Wonder Woman:I just defeated a witch. She was sent to the pit and she’s on parole.Superman:I am sending you 2 to the phantom zone.” Superman throws Doomsday and Circe into the Phantom Zone. The other villains are being loaded into police squad cars. The Justice League is talking to Captain Maggie Sawyer and Lt. Dan Turpin. Superman:We haven’t found Morgan Edge.Turpin:We think that Morgan Edge could send out an attack on the Daily Planet.Superman:I will have my team there.Batman:I have an ally from Gotham City named the Creeper. We will be with me.

At the Legion of Doom headquarters. Somewhere in the building. There are dark heart nano techs. There is also Morgan Edge present. With him are Star Sapphire, The Shade, Toy Man, Tattooed Man, Weather Wizard, Dr. Natas, Captain Cold, Killer Crock, Major Disaster and Conduit, Tala and Rampage. Morgan Edge:I had a team at the Hall of Justice and they were defeated. I need you 12 to attack the Daily Planet. They will get the evidence to put me in prison.Tattooed Man:Thankfully Vandal Savage is dead. You Killer Crock worked for him. He could have me killed for my tattoos and piercings.Killer Crock:He was killed by Darkseid and Darkseid has also killed Nyssa Al Ghul leader of the League of Shadows.” The 12 LOD members leave for the Daily Planet. Morgan Edge is transforming into Brainiac. Brainiac:I am in you now Mr. Edge. The Justice League has destroyed Dark Heart while AMAZO with Tomorrow Woman were destroyed by the Justice Society and they tried to kill them all. Dr. Hastor is in prison along with Professor Anthony Ivo and Dr. Thomas Oscar Morrow.Morgan Edge:I took nannites from you after you were defeated by Superman and there was the manhunt for Lex Luthor.

Outside of the Daily Planet. There is Clark Kent present with Lois Lane and Bruce Wayne. Selina Kyle is also there. Bruce Wayne:Mrs. Kent. Mr. Kent. This is Selina Kyle my new girlfriend.Selina Kyle:I also came from Gotham City. I was once attacked by Sal Maroni. Commissioner Gordon put him behind bars.Bruce Wayne:We met once before when Judge Faden with Detective Flass were put behind bars for bribery by Carmine Falcone. Falcone and Maroni are behind bars.Selina Kyle:I was the new police secretary and we had Commissioner Loeb died from being poisoned by the Joker and Lt. Gordon took his place.Bruce Wayne:Jack Ryder from the Gotham City News is coming to here to work with you on the Legion of Doom attacks.Clark Kent:Superman’s friend Lt. Dan Turpin is hunting down Morgan Edge. The Justice League is hunting down the Legion of Doom.

Inside the Daily Planet up stairs. There is Jimmy Olsen sitting at his desk. Clark Kent shows up with Lois Lane, Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle. Perry White shows up too. Jimmy Olsen:Mr. Wayne. Mr. Ryder.Bruce Wayne:This is Selina Kyle who is the police secretary from Gotham City since after Jim Gordon became Commissioner.” Jack Ryder shows up next with Diana who is Wonder Woman. Jack Ryder:Jack Ryder Gotham City News. I am going out with Diana Prince here.Diana:I am after the whole entire Legion of Doom. I am going to help the Justice League take them down.

Outside of the Daily Planet. There are the 12 members of the Legion of Doom. They all come into the building.

Inside the Daily Planet. There are Lois and Clark walking the guests around the place. Clark Kent:We just had Kenny Braverman fired from here years ago.” Conduit shows up. Conduit:It’s payback time on the Daily Planet.Star Sapphire:You have taken me down before.” Toy Man has explosive toy cars. Diana goes over to those toy cars. Diana:I think that there’s the villain called Toy Man who’s trying to blow us up. I will call to Wonder Woman.” She goes to throw them out of the window. Clark Kent vanishes as does Bruce Wayne, Selina Kyle, Diana and Jack Ryder. The 12 members of the Legion of Doom show up. Weather Wizard shoots lightning into the Daily Planet. Captain Cold is freezing everyone present. Captain Cold:You all won’t get the stories on me.” Catwoman, Creeper, Wonder Woman, Batman and Superman all show up next. Superman:It’s over legion members.Star Sapphire:I will kill you all now.Conduit:I will be in charge here. Rampage. Get them.” Star Sapphire shoots her pink beams at the heroes. Wonder Woman blocks them with her bullet proof bracelets. Rampage rams at Cat Woman. Cat Woman whips Rampage. Catwoman next throws a kick onto Rampage. Superman is captured by Conduit’s kryptonite cables. Conduit:You got me fired from here years ago. It’s payback time Superman.” Batman throws a batarang onto the cables. Batman:I got your back.” Dr. Natas shoots the deadly noxium crystal at the heroes. Dr. Natas:I developed this deadly crystal and it even has kryptonite in it and I will kill you all with it.” Catwoman whips it out of his hands. Dr. Natas:You are a traitor. I will get you for it.Tattooed Man:You won my freedom for tattoos and piercings from Vandal Savage.” Tattooed Man shoots deadly tattoos at the heroes. Batman double kicks Major Disaster and Tattooed Man. Tala shoots magic at the heroes. Tala:You have sent my sister Circe to the Phantom Zone. You won’t send me there. I will find the deadly crystal.” Batman jumps onto Dr. Natas. Killer Crock:I you’re your back. Aqua Man defeated me when I served Vandal Savage.” Killer Crock jumps onto Batman. Superman shoots Conduit with lasers coming out of his eyes. The Shade shoots ink onto Superman. Shade:I will kill you all.” Green Lantern and the Flash show up. Flash:We heard the trouble here. I am after Captain Cold.Captain Cold: I will freeze you now Flash.” The Shade shoots ink out of his cane onto Green Lantern. Green Lantern blocks out with his power ring. Green Lantern:I will put green light over you Shade.” Captain Cold shoots ice at the Flash. Creeper throws a kick onto Toy Man just as he shoots from his explosive nerf gun. The Creeper throws another kick knocking Toy man to the ground. Creeper:I have teamed with Batman before against the league of shadows.” Batman uppercuts Killer Crock. Wonder Woman with her magic lasso nails Star Sapphire. Cat Woman scratches Tala on the face. She falls dead. Tala vanishes in her magic. Catwoman: I will destroy you witch.” Superman grabs onto Weather Wizard. Superman:It’s over Weather Wizard.” He throws him against the wall. The Flash speeds around in circles onto Captain Cold. Flash:Give up Captain Cold.” Green Lantern shoots the cane out of the Shade’s hand. Green Lantern next ties up Shade with chains from his power ring. The Flash is thawing the whole place frozen. Flash:I will defrost everyone here and we’ll have the Special Crimes Unit here.

Later on outside. There is Maggie Sawyer with the SCU. There are the super villains being taken away in handcuffs. Also present is Lois Lane. Clark Kent shows up. Lois Lane:Smallville. You vanished.Clark Kent:Superman has saved me. The cops haven’t nailed Morgan Edge yet.Lois Lane:I just visited Lex Luthor in prison.

At the Legion of Doom headquarters at night time. There is Morgan Edge/Brainiac present. There are also the left over members The Riddler, Fast Ball, Hank Henshaw the new Cyborg Superman, Cheetah, Killer Frost, Sinestro, Giganta, Volcana, Psycho Pirate, Felix Faust, Black Manta, Metallo, Thorne, Rose, Sonar, Live Wire, Dr. Light, Abra Kadabra, Jemm, Fire Fly and Sonar. Morgan Edge is now in the Brainiac form. Edge/Brainiac:I am one and the same and your leader. I need you Black Manta to go with Ocean Master into Atlantis and destroy Aqua Man.Black Manta:I answer to Ocean Master and we’ll rule the sea.Edge/Brainiac:Yes. I can do many incredible things with my powers.” Morgan Edge makes a gun out of his hands. He fires off a shot with it.

At the home of Bruce Wayne at night time. There is Alfred present. Bruce Wayne shows up with Selina Kyle. Also there is Jack Ryder with Amazon Princess Diana. Bruce Wayne:Alfred. We are home.Diana:Tala and Circe were sisters. My mother sent Tala off to the Phantom Zone.Jack Ryder:You must be Wonder Woman. I fought against the League of Shadows teaming with Batman when I am in the form of the Creeper.Bruce Wayne:You have never been in here before. This mansion was once burned down just before Ra’s Al Ghul was killed. Before I became Batman I killed his decoy named Ubu.” They get into the living room. The 2 couples are seated on a couch. Alfred:Have you a seat in the living room.

At the home of the Kent’s in the day time. There is Lois Lane in the kitchen with Jason Kent. Jason Kent:I am facing Hive and Hive 5.Lois Lane:This is what’s going on with the Teen Titans.Jason Kent:Beast Boy is in love with Terra.” Clark Kent shows up. Clark Kent goes over to Lois Lane. Clark Kent:I am home. You Jason will face Hive just as the Doom Patrol is facing the Brotherhood of Evil.Jason Kent:The Brotherhood of Evil and Hive are joining forces. There are Deathstroke and Brother blood working together. We’ll bring them down.

In Atlantis at night time. Somewhere in the underwater city there is Black Manta with his thugs. Ocean Master shows up. Ocean Master:Black Manta. Let’s destroy my half brother. General Brack answered to me and Aqua Man defeated him just before he faced Vandal Savage.Black Manta:I will kill him.

In the home of Aqua Man later on. There is King Arthur present with his son Arthur Jr., Daughter and wife Mera. There are also the people of Atlantis. Also there is General Lisa Morel the original Aqua Girl. Aqua Man:There is my evil half brother and Black Manta working for Morgan Edge a well known crime boss.” Ocean Master shows up with Aqua Man and the thugs. Ocean Master:I will rule Atlantis now.” Aqua Man takes on his evil half brother Orm known as the Ocean Master. Aqua Girl takes on Black Manta just as Aqua Man’s soldiers take on Black Manta’s thugs. Lisa Morel:I will face you Black Manta. My soldiers will arrest you and Orm.” There is a bunch of hand to hand fighting. The fighters of both sides are beating each other up. Aqua Man and Ocean Master are fighting with their tridents. Ocean Master:I will rule the sea just as you have defeated Vandal Savage.” Black Manta shoots lasers at Aqua Girl. Aqua Girl jumps out of the way. Aqua Girl jump kicks Black Manta. Aqua Girl throws a punch onto Black Manta. Aqua Man in battle defeats Ocean Master. The soldiers defeat Black Manta’s thugs. Lisa Morel:My soldiers. Arrest them.” Ocean Master and Black Manta are now taken prisoner just as the soldiers aim their spears at them. Aqua Man is standing there. Aqua Man:I will put in and to the legion of doom.

Flash back to the days of Superman’s absence right after Superman’s disappearance. At the turf of Intergang. There is Vincent Edge present. Also there is Thaddeus Killgrave a scientist, Mike Gunn known as Machine with cybernetic arms, Ginny McCree who wields fire, Noose a strangler with elongated finger tips, Winslow Schoot and the Zombie Twins. Also there are shock troopers present along with molls who are women. They have guns with them. Vincent Edge:Superman has disappeared and Lex Luthor was acquitted on his criminal charges. Superman had to testify to get Lex Luthor life in prison.Mike Gunn:We could work for him. It won’t take Superman to testify against us but Perry White from the Daily Planet. I will kill him with my arms.Thaddeus Killgrave:I don’t need to give you kryptonite. I will kill Detective Maggie Sawyer and if she has kids with her boyfriend she won’t come after us.” Maggie Sawyer and her police unit burst into the place. Also present is Dan Turpin. Maggie Sawyer:This is the Metropolis Police Department.Dan Turpin:You men are under arrest for illegal weapons dealing and racketeering.Maggie Sawyer:Get those hands up.” They have guns drawn. The shock troopers fire on the team. Detective Sawyer fires back. The cops shoot down shock troopers. Mike Gunn fires on Dan Turpin. Dan Turpin fires back. He shoots and kills Mike “Machine” Gunn. The gun fighting is going on. Ginny shoots fire at the cops. Ginny McCree:I will fry you all.” Maggie Sawyer in battle shoots and kills Ginny McCree. Noose puts his hands around Dan Turpin. Dan Turpin with his gun clobbers Noose. Dan Turpin shoots down a shock trooper. Some other members of SCU aim their guns at the Zombie Twins, Molls, Thaddeus Killgrave and Vincent Edge. Vincent Edge:You cops put my buddies in prison who go by the names Stanford, Brutus, Riley a person into filming and Grant behind bars.” Maggie Sawyer captures Winslow Schoot at gun point. Maggie Sawyer:Hold it right there Winslow Schott.

Later on outside. There is Detective Maggie Sawyer talking to rookie cop Dan Turpin. Dan Turpin:I arrested some thugs who might’ve been part of Intergang.Maggie Sawyer:There have been officers elsewhere who arrested Lex Luthor when Superman turned him over to the police. We have Lex Luthor on trial. Superman is needed to get Lex Luthor life in prison while the others the Daily Planet.” There are cops loading Vincent Edge and his surviving gang members into a prison transport truck.

Back to now at the Metropolis police headquarters the next day. Inside Maggie Sawyer’s office. There is Dan Turpin present. Also present at Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, Green Lantern, The Flash, Samurai, Black Lightning, Apache Chief, Hawk Man and Aquaman. Superman:I think that the Legion of Doom is after you all.Dan Turpin:I remember that 4 men who were small time members of Intergang were arrested on my rookie days when we were hunting down Intergang and Vincent Edge.Superman:Lex Luthor was already arrested as I turned him in and he recruited 4 men who were small timers for Intergang.” The heroes all go to outside.

Outside of the police station. The Legion of Doom shows up with The Riddler, Fast Ball, Cyborg Superman, Cheetah, Killer Frost, Sinestro, Giganta, Volcana, Psycho Pirate, Thorne, Rose, Sonar, Live Wire, Dr. Light, Abra Kadabra, Jemm, Fire Fly and Sonar. Riddler:Batman took me down after Lex Luthor hired me.Hank Henshaw:Hank Henshaw is the replicant of Superman. I am the replacement for Stanford as a cyborg Superman. I was in an accident and Morgan Edge saved me.Volcana:I worked for Vandal Savage and he was going to take over the world.” The Justice League comes out. Dr. Light shoots his powers at the heroes. Superman:I defeated the first Cyborg Superman who was Stanford and a doppelganger of me called Bizzaro.Abra Kadabra:You have before defeated me Flash.Sinestro:We meet again Green Lantern.” Superman takes on Hank Henshaw. Wonder Woman takes on Killer Frost. Apache Chief takes on Giganta. They grow themselves. Green Lantern takes on Sinestro. The Flash takes on Sonar. Batman takes on the Riddler. Samurai takes on Jemm. Black Lightning takes on Dr. Light. Hawk Man takes on Jemm. Aquaman takes on Psycho Pirate. Green Lantern and Sinestro are shooting beams at each other from their power rings. Sinestro: I will destroy all of you.Kyle Raynor:Never.” Samurai and Jemm are fighting each other hand to hand. Superman and Cyborg Superman are throwing punches at each other. Sonar shoots sound waves at the Flash. Abra Kadabra shoots magic at the Flash. Abra Kadabra:We’ll destroy the Flash together.Sonar:I got him in our way now.” The Flash out runs their powers. Abra Kadabra is shot down by sound waves. Sonar:Sorry.Apache Chief:You stole the magic from me after I gained my powers.Giganta:Now I will kill you.Apache Chief: You killed my father. I won’t really hit women because I will leave it to the female leaguers but I might have to hit you if you hit me. I will send you to prison.” Apache Chief and Giganta are beating each other up. Black Lightning with his powers zaps Dr. Light. Black Lightning:Now I will have you right here you felon.Killer Frost: We all take her together.Thorne:I will stick her. She’s tricky. We faced each other before.Volcana:Thorne and I teamed up together when we were serving Vandal Savage as he tried to make tyrants out of us.” Killer Frost shoots ice blasts at Wonder Woman. Rose pulls out her knife. Thorne shoots deadly thorns at Wonder Woman. Live Wire shoots electricity at Wonder Woman. Volcano shoots fire at Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman blocks it all rotating her bracelet shields. Wonder Woman nails the female villains with the magic lasso next. Wonder Woman:I got you all.” Cheetah jumps onto Wonder Woman. Cheetah:You haven’t got me Wonder Woman. You defeated me before when I answered to Darkseid as he plotted to with Despero rule the galaxy.” Hawk Man strikes his sonic mace onto Fastball just as he throws explosive baseballs to Hawk Man. Jemm throws a punch at Samurai. Samurai next sends a little tornado onto Jemm. Superman shoots lasers in between Hank Henshaw’s eyes. Superman:I lobotomized you just like I did to Doomsday.Firefly:I will kill you now Batman. I will roast you.” Fire Fly shoots flames at Batman. Batman ducks out of the way. Batman uppercuts Firefly. Green Lantern in battle defeats Sinestro. The SCU comes with gun drawn as do Captain Sawyer and Lt. Turpin. Maggie Sawyer:All of you felons are under arrest.” Black Lightning defeats Dr. Light in battle. The Riddler next strikes his cane at Batman. Riddler:I will kill you now Batman.” Batman sends a punch onto the Riddler. Psycho Pirate and Aquaman are throwing punches at each other. Psycho Pirate:I will take your emotions Aqua Man. You can with your powers take contact with animals.” In the battle Aquaman defeats Psycho Pirate. Aqua Man:Never.” Firefly shoots flames at the cops. Dan Turpin:Put down the gun or I will open fire.” Aquaman with his left hand shoots water out of it onto Firefly. Aqua Man:I put his flames out.” Wonder Woman uppercuts Cheetah in battle. The cops all aim their guns at those villains as do Maggie Sawyer and Dan Turpin. Alexander Luthor Jr. and Earth Prime Super Boy show up. Superman:Who are you?Earth Prime Superboy:I am helping you heroes. There are battles all over the galaxy and on alternate worlds.Alexander Luthor Jr.:My father has made the alternate Earth crime free and I want to help with here.Earth Prime Superboy:I will team with you. I defeated the villains on my world.Alexander Luthor Jr.:I will team with you heroes against the Legion of Doom.Superman:With Batman I put your father’s evil counterpart in prison for life. Let’s all head off to the Hall of Justice so we could find the Legion of Doom’s headquarters.Earth Prime Superboy:We think that the building moves. We’ll destroy it and capture the remains of the Legion of Doom and Morgan Edge.” They go over to the heroes. They depart going after Morgan Edge.

At the legion of doom headquarters outside. There is Morgan Edge present. Also there are Brainiac machines. Also there are Felix Faust and Metallo left over in Morgan Edge’s Legion of Doom. There are Brainiac duplicates. Edge/Brainiac:No. You could all do better than that.” Instead they morph into duplicates of the Justice League with alternate costumes. Superman has black and white like the colors of spades and gloves on and a white cape. The Alternate Batman has all black with a silver bat emblem and silver utility belt. Wonder Woman has on a red costume with a black top and gold WW on it. The Flash has on a professor Zoom coloring with yellow rings around the red boots and red rings around the red gloves and some black linings. Green Lantern Kyle Raynor with a green costume and a black top and a different lantern logo. Aqua Man duplicate has on purple pants with a blue shirt. The 3 others Apache Chief, Samurai and Black Lightning have on similar costumes but with different colors while Black Lightning has on blue clothes with black lightning bolts lining them. Hawk Man has on a gold helmet with black clothing and a blue lining with a hawk picture on it. There is also a Creeper replicant with purple and black clothing on. He has on his back orange. The Justice League replicants have 3 dots on their heads lining a triangle as does Morgan Edge possessed by Brainiac. Edge/Brainiac:Now you will all replace the Justice League. I want to kill Maggie Sawyer. We’ll free everyone from prison and than I will take over the world. Let’s go to the hall of Justice.” The Legion of Doom remnants all go into the headquarters with the leader. They fly off to the Hall of Justice.

At the Hall of Justice later on inside. At a computer. There is Batman sitting there looking for the Legion of Doom’s headquarters. There is also Creeper present along with Wonder Woman, Superman, Hawk Man, Flash, Aqua Man, Green Lantern, Black Lightning, Apache Chief, Samurai, Alexander Luthor Jr. and Earth Prime Superboy. Creeper:Now you have both told me about yourselves.” Batman finds on the computer that the Legion of Doom’s headquarters are coming to the Hall of Justice. Superman:What have you gotten Batman?Batman:I have the Legion of Doom remnants coming to here.Superman:Let’s all go and stop them.Alexander Luthor Jr.:Martian Manhunter has Vigilante, Fire, Ice, Shining Knight and Vixen teaming with him against the evil alien race known as the white Martians.Earth Prime Superboy:Also the Green Lanterns are up against Black Hand and other enemies to them. The other leaguers and the entire Justice Society are facing many Omacs.Batman:My short time partner Robin is fighting Hive along with other members of the Titans.” The Leaguers all go outside after the Legion of Doom.

Outside the Hall of Justice. The entire remains of the Legion of Doom come out. Edge/Brainiac:Let’s kill them all.” The Justice League comes on out too. Alexander Luthor Jr. takes on Felix Faust. Alexander Luthor Jr.:You are the sorcerer of Earth.Felix Faust:I am the former professor and I will destroy you all.” Earth Prime Superboy takes on Metallo. Metallo:You must be Superman’s son from an alternate world. Superman has defeated me before many years ago just as he as defeated Mongul from War World.” The Justice Leaguers take on the alternate versions of themselves. The fighting starts. Alex Luthor Jr. shoots blasts at Felix Faust. Felix Faust shoots magic back at Alexander Luthor Jr. They are fighting with their powers. Felix Faust:Now you will die heroic counterpart of Lex Luthor.” Metallo shoots green kryptonite at Earth Prime Superboy. He goes flying out of the way. The others are beating each other up. Morgan Edge is watching. Edge/Brainiac:You will all die.” Wonder Woman and her evil replicant are throwing punches at each other. All those heroes are throwing punches at each other. Hawk Man and his cyber replicant are swinging their maces at each other. Brainiac Hawk Man:I will kill you and I am the father of the baby now.” Hawk Man with a good swing from his sonic mace knocks the head off of the replicant of himself. Hawk Man:I am the real baby’s father. Shayera is out as she is pregnant.” The Flash and his evil replicant are throwing speed punches at each other. Brainiac Flash:You are a slacker and a weakling. I will replace you just as I am the replacement for Professor Zoom and Reverse Flash.” The Flash puts his hand in the replicant of him. Aqua Man and his replicant are fighting each other hand to hand as are Samurai and the replicant of himself. Apache Chief and his replicant grow themselves. Brainiac Apache Chief:I will crush you all and the Justice Society along with the Teen Titans and Doom Patrol.” They are throwing punches at each other. Apache Chief throws the robotic replicant into the Legion of Doom’s headquarters destroying it and blowing up the Brainiac Apache Chief. Felix Faust shoots down Alexander Luthor Jr. with his magic. Alexander Luthor goes gray on the hair. Felix Faust:I will kill you now.” He shoots a fireball at Felix Faust sending him flying into the Legion of Doom’s headquarters. Earth Prime Superboy shoots lasers out of his eyes onto Metallo just as Metallo shoots at him with a kryptonite beam. Metallo shorts out on Earth Prime Superboy’s lasers. Black Lightning and his evil robotic replicant shoot electricity at each other. Robotic Black Lightning throws a kick onto the real Black Lightning. Brainiac Black Lightning:I will destroy you and take all of the power from places and make lights on exit signs and burglar alarms go flashing.” Black Lightning shoots electricity onto the dots onto his evil robotic replicant’s head. He blows up. Creeper and his evil replicant throw kicks and punches at each other. Green Lantern and his robotic replicant are fighting each other with power rings. Green Lantern has an axe while the evil robot clone of him has a sword. They are banging into each other. Brainiac Kyle Raynor:I will destroy Oa and even free Sinestro from police custody.” Green Lantern cuts the head off of his evil duplicate destroying it. Kyle Raynor:Never. You won’t replace me.” With the fighting going on the evil duplicates of Creeper, Samurai and Aqua Man are banged into each other destroying them by them real selves. Wonder Woman lassos the evil replicant of herself. Wonder Woman:Let’s Batman swing our dance partners into each other.” Batman throws the replicant of himself into the Wonder Woman replicant. Superman and the replicant of himself are beating each other up. Earth Prime Superboy pulls out the battery from Metallo. Alexander Luthor Jr. dies. Earth Prime Superboy falls to the ground. Hawk Man strikes the kryptonite with his sonic mace destroying it. Next Samurai sends a whirlwind onto the kryptonite. Hawk Man:I have your back.” Morgan Edge possessed by Brainiac shoots lasers at the heroes. Edge/Brainiac:It’s my turn to deal with you all.” Batman jump kicks Edge/Brainiac. Black Lightning zaps Brainiac/Edge next. Superman with his heat vision destroys the replicant of himself blowing it up. Edge/Brainiac with a tentacle whips Black Lightning. Superman now goes flying after Morgan Edge/Brainiac. Edge/Brainiac shoots lasers out of his eyes onto Superman. Superman throws a punch onto Morgan Edge possessed by Brainiac. Wonder Woman throws her head band onto Brainiac/Edge. Brainiac/Edge strikes Wonder Woman with a tentacle. Edge/Brainiac:I will destroy you all.Hawk Man:I will stop you now Mr. Edge.” Hawk Man throws his sonic mace into Edge’s face. The Flash speeds after the villain. Flash:I got you now Mr. Edge. It’s time to go to prison.” Flash is shot down by Edge/Brainiac. Green Lantern next makes a hammer out of his power ring. Edge/Brainiac grabs him with a tentacle. Edge/Brainiac throws Green Lantern into Batman. Creeper jumps after Edge/Brainiac. He is shot by him. Samurai:Try me you man with 2 heads.” Samurai sends a whirlwind onto Edge/Brainiac. Edge/Brainiac with a tentacle strikes Samurai.” Edge/Brainiac:I will destroy you all.Superman:All of you leave this guy to me and call for Captain Sawyer and her unit.” Superman gets back up. Edge/Brainiac:Now it’s time to face me again Superman.” Superman is throwing punches onto Edge/Brainiac. Superman goes with his super speed throwing punches onto Brainiac/Edge. Parts of the Brainiac suit are being stripped from Morgan Edge. Superman again and again with accelerated strength knocks the Brainiac suit off of Morgan Edge. Morgan Edge is back to normal. He has on a suit and tie with a jacket on. Superman destroys the Brainiac programming that he finds in Morgan Edge. Superman:Brainiac is dead now.Morgan Edge:After you turned Lex Luthor over to the police you vanished and than your friends from the local police put my father and his gang behind bars.Superman:4 men who worked for your father were recruited by Lex Luthor after they got out of prison.” All those heroes are watching. Moments later the police show up with Lt. Turpin and Captain Sawyer. Lt. Turpin goes over to Superman and the other Justice Leaguers. Turpin:Good work Superman. You have nailed Morgan Edge.Superman:Your first arrest was on a man who calls himself Stanford. When I came back I saved a jet and then I took down bank robbers and a mini mart robber.” The cops put a pair of handcuffs onto Morgan Edge and Felix Faust. Earth Prime Superboy flies off returning home. Earth Prime Superboy:You could Superman take that dead body back to where he belongs as his final resting place.” There is a coroner taking away the dead body of Alexander Luthor. Superman goes over to it. Superman:This guy here will take the dead body back to the anti matter universe.” Superman flies off with the dead body.

Many days later at the park in Metropolis in the day time. There is an entire crowd gathered together. There is everyone from the Justice League present. Also there are Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman standing up there making the speech. Also there are Super Girl and Bat Woman. Also present is Lois Lane and Jason her son with Perry White. Also there is Jimmy Olsen present. Also there is the Metropolis Police Department along with Maggie Sawyer and Dan Turpin. Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen come up to Superman. Superman:We have saved the world from evil.Batman:My partner Robin with his team defeated the entire HIVE team and the Doom Patrol defeated the entire Brotherhood of Evil.Wonder Woman: “I am returning to my island Themysciria. My mother rules the Island that’s an all women race.Lois Lane:Where will you all be now?Batman:I could still fight evil and injustice as long as it’s still out there.Superman:The Teen Titans leader Robin has defeated Deathstroke and Superboy my son has defeated Brother Blood.” Jimmy takes the photos for the Daily Planet while Lois does the writing.

Later on at the park somewhere else. There is Superman with Lois and Jason present. Lois Lane:You are need Jason to go with your father and fight evil and injustice still out there.Superman:Suit up Jason.” Jason suits up as Superboy. They both go flying off into the day.

End