Superman Returns meet?

Discussion in 'Midlands and Wales' started by JONJEDI, Jun 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JONJEDI Force Ghost

star 5
    Is it just me or am I the only one thats so excited about this they don't know what to do with themselves and jumps down the last 5 stairs in there house humming the superman tune and landing at the bottom with there chests puffed out and hands on there hips. Then when has to go up the stairs sticks there fist out and runs up humming the tune. [face_blush]

I'm not obsessed at all. :)
  2. halibut Chosen One

star 8
    As said in Phill's BBQ thread, this is a TENCLO finishing weekend, so I can't make it :(

Although I've got no idea what other film you guys are talking about :confused:
  3. Happy Ninja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    No, that's just you, Jon.

"I will reserve myself to a proud grin." ;)
  4. jangofett9 Force Ghost

star 4
    I am so obsessed jon I have bought a cape and a chest shield set meant for kids n keep wearing it round my house.....might wear it friday lol

n btw add antoher to that list.....I'm bringing my other half to meet you scallywags....she's dying to see the film too.....
  5. JONJEDI Force Ghost

star 5
    So its me, Mark (Meeka?), Dave, Dave's son, Angie, Tom and his Mrs.

Lol @ Tom. I was about to buy a superman shirt today bit it was way to big. :( Oh well, guess I'll just have to wear my underwear on the outside friday! :)
  6. Happy Ninja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    But a pair of white boxers on the outside of your jeans would just look weird! :p

Then again, it is Birmingham. o_O
  7. JONJEDI Force Ghost

star 5
    [face_laugh]

Only 1 day left! Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!! [face_dancing] :_| [face_dancing] :_|

[image=http://i6.tinypic.com/1zn4uph.jpg][image=http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c92/ObiWanCon/SR_HI-RES.jpg]
  8. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
    runs in

Spider-Man is better :p

runs out
  9. Happy Ninja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Richie, you know that tickling sensation you have in the small in your back...That would be my foot firmly lodged in your ass! [face_beatup]
  10. JONJEDI Force Ghost

star 5
    I may not be online much tommorow, so 7.30 in the usual spot? Will take note. And we better be able to get tickets otherwise I will cry. :( (No kidding)
  11. JONJEDI Force Ghost

star 5
    YAY! Todays the day!!!! I'm so excitied! I haven't been this hyped over a movie since ROTS! :D

See you tonight guys! [face_peace]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.