San Fran, CA SUPERMAN RETURNS

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by NivekSkywalker, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kay_dee Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh wow, tickets are on sale now? Have we decided what showing to get tix for? I have no idea how soon this would sell out - so I'd like to order my ticket asap :)

- kay dee
  2. NivekSkywalker Jedi Youngling

star 2
    i'm pretty sure we're going for the 830'ish show that friday for the IMAX screening. i'm gonna order my ticket today
  3. JedHead1 Jedi Master

star 5
    Showtimes for the IMAX on Friday, the 30th are NOT available yet. But as soon as they do for our proposed 8:30-ish time, please post here ASAP!
  4. NivekSkywalker Jedi Youngling

star 2
    okay thanks for the heads up Matt. i'll check frequently for the imax showtimes.
  5. Ms_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll go to the IMAX showing. My calendar is marked!
  6. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 6
    This is one of this summer's movies that's on my "MUST SEE" list. Having already seen the two at the top, X-Men 3 and Da vinci code, I'm up for a trip to the IMAX, too.

Must learn to read previous posts before posting. I'll put 6/30 on my calendar and will await ticket info.
  7. JedHead1 Jedi Master

star 5
    I just called the theater and there is an IMAX show on Friday, June 30 at 9:00 pm. Tickets are $15. Get 'em before they're up, up, and away......
  8. kay_dee Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh man, I just realized I have to get up early Saturday morning July 1 to go camping. I think I'm going to have just see a regular showing locally somehow. That's not as fun. I don't see myself staying out late Friday night anyway.

- kay dee
  9. skye_solo Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Well, I just purchased my ticket, so there's some relief there. I know it's IMAX and all, plus fandango charges, but it's literally getting to the point where it's nearly $20 to see a movie! It was $16.50.
    See you all there!
  10. JedHead1 Jedi Master

star 5
    On Monday, 6/12, A&E will air a 2-hour "biography" of Superman, called Look, Up In The Sky! The Amazing Story of Superman, produced by Bryan Singer. Details (and ordering info) are here:

http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=169141
  11. NivekSkywalker Jedi Youngling

star 2
    just ordered my IMAX tickets. unfortunately the AMC Movie watcher "discount" didnt work. I'm paying $16.50 like everyone else. see ya guys there!
  12. Callisto_DAerisian Jedi Knight

star 2
    hey dudes and dudettes! there's a special on superman's history on A&E this week. i saw part of it last night and it made me more excited to see the movie, made me want to rent the chris reeves flicks and made me want to finally see a smallville episode. (ok bottom line is it made me want to spend more money on anything superman.)

it was a really good special, lots of info i was not previously aware of!

13. JedHead1 Jedi Master

star 5
    Yeah, I know. (see two posts up)^
  14. Lord Vivec Force Ghost

star 8
  15. Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Just noticing that Lord_Vivec's post was at 11:38 aka 1138..

Sorry, I really need a life, don't I? [face_laugh]
  16. JedHead1 Jedi Master

star 5
    I'm deeply sorry, Master. o_O
  17. Callisto_DAerisian Jedi Knight

star 2

:oops: arrrgh sorry about that double-posting, matt! thought i read the whole thread already but was so excited to tell you all about the awesome special i must've skipped ur post.

really need to get something to eat already... i'm still at work and so far had pringles and a croissant all day... :( i wonder, does superman have to eat or can he survive without food? hmmmm.... anyone? :-B
  18. Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Thank you for your concern, Anakin. ;)
  19. JedHead1 Jedi Master

star 5
    According to "Superman: The Movie", Superman does eat...when he's hungry. ;) And he doesn't drink when he flies. :)

20. Jazmachine Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Just got my ticket. What time will everyone be getting in line?? I'll be off around 5pm, and probably get over there around 6pm or so. Anyone up to hang before the movie??
  21. Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'd be up to going see it, though I wouldn't know where I could meet you all
  22. skye_solo Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I am so excited to see this movie! Can't wait to see the special on it. AND I've been OD'ing on Superman I and II lately. [face_hypnotized] I love those movies!
  23. ARASHI Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Oh man!! Ireally want 2 see this movie. I'm buying my tickets tomorrow :p I have the day off. So the Imax show is 9:00 pm right?
  24. Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master

star 4

In Louise in Clark I remember Dean Cains' Superman's fridge was filled with Twinkies and Hohos. In Smallville, Clark eats like any normal person.
  25. JedHead1 Jedi Master

star 5
    I've just been watching the Fleischer cartoons from the 1940's, and man, they still look cool! You can totally see how it influenced the Batman animated series in the early 1990's.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.