main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Supermegafest 2005 (Thanks everyone...over $400 raised for CF!)

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Wildstar02301, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    R2-R9 your astromech droid was awesome a first at the SuperMegaFest I believe.

I wanted to ask you about your building of it, but most of the time I was running around trying to get people to buy raffle tickets.

I was the guy at the table with the shaved head.

Hope to see you with R2-R9 again. :)

2. JEDIMASTER6872

JEDIMASTER6872 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2004
    Jerry I posted this on AB site for the group to read... it was a blast to see you again so soon after the walk for autism event... come join the AB site forums ok ...

www.alderaanbase.com Love to have ya there... now if I could ONLY get the CR to put in her ap for membership along with others..... sigh

justin ( xwing pilot for Alderaan Base / Rebel Legion)

3. R2-R9

R2-R9 Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2005
    Looks like things are getting quiet around here as far as events.
    I've been asked back to the Museum in January.
    It's always a blast hanging with you guys.
    And someone local here wants me to hang out in front of his store at the mall for a couple hours.
    If you have any questions drop me a line...
    JAG435@aol.com

Take Care,
    Jerry Greene

4. AnakinGirl05

AnakinGirl05 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    DarthLucanas...if it is you with the shaved head then it is you I bought the tix from...so see, I was able to put at least one name to a face!! And R2R9 when were you at the museum last? I went to the MOS exhibit with my husband and three year old boy and he was completely enamored with R4, too funny, there were all of these kids around asking who it was and my three year old tells them very nonchalantly, "Oh, that is R4, he is sorta like R2 only he is red and he was on Anakin's ship in the Clone Wars" Scary or what? I guess it runs in the family!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.