Mass Supermegafest 2007 on Youtube!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by rpvee, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpvee Force Ghost

star 3
    Personally, Supermegafest was one of the best experiences of my life. It was incredible, a dream come true for me. And although I have a few pictures from the event, what about the memories? The mental videos of the tables, the busy crowds of people, etc.? Shall those truly be left only as memories?

No.

Apparently, Supermegafest itself has a Youtube account, and there are TONS of videos. From the Q&A sessions to Supermegafest's huge, loud room, there are videos of all of it. Watching Ray Park's Q&A is thrilling for me, because, well, I was THERE! In THAT ROOM! It's awesome!

There are also "unofficial" videos on Youtube that you can find by searching "Supermegafest". There's one where a guy, with his video camera, went around to all of the special guests and had them say something. During Ray Park's, I was right there watching them! Not on camera, of course, but I was only two feet away!

Such memories!

Well, here is the link to Supermegafest's profile: http://youtube.com/supermegafest

I hope that you all enjoy it as much as I am! :)
  2. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Hopefully there aren't any videos from the hotel bar Saturday night. I'm afraid to look.

If you thought Supermegafest was fun, hopefully you can make it to larger cons someday, like the Star Wars Celebrations, or maybe San Diego ComiCon. There's a whole lot more going on at those events, and even more fun people to meet and hang out with.
  3. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh]
  4. McLOVIN Jedi Knight

star 1
    There are some good vids on YouTube if you type in "Supermegafest" on the search on that site.

This one shows most of the guests SuperMegaFest

I also recommend as a con is Chiller Theatre there is no guest list yet for the May 08 show. I have gone to several of theses and they are alot of fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.