New Hamp Supermegafest 2007

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Wildstar02301, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    Where has everyone been? Been checking for new posts, but not seeing any...Did TK get lost??
  2. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I did get lost! lol

At work. I told everyone at SMF that on that Monday I start 6 day's a week and 50+ hour till after X-Mas. Same thing every year. :) Got to love it!

I'll try to make a good post tomorrow night and get everyone catch up. I have some pictures to post as well. Plus info on my NEW costume. lol My mask is all set and I should see it in a about a week. Looks AWESOME !! I can't wait forevery one to see.

Ok then ...till tomorrow. Sorry I have a lot to do on here tonight. First time on in about 4 day's. Over 200 emails ...Love IT!

SeeYa,
    TK
  3. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    Anyone have pics to post from SMF yet? I didn't have my camera that weekend (just bad breathe), so I'm looking forward to the photos....
  4. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok guys, I finally got my pics loaded onto photobucket. Unfortunately most of them came out a little blurry due to me not being familiar w/ the wife's camera. But overall they weren't too bad.

I set up the account on Photobucket under the Mandalorians, so if you want to add photos to the account, just pm me and I'll give you the acct. info.

Enjoy the pics!

SMF
  5. Cephas Jedi Knight

star 1
    Those are great pics! My fave was Chef Vader serving the buffet in the lobby. :D

6. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    Nice photos! Thanks for sharing!
  7. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    For anyone that missed out of SMF, I found a link of YouTube of vids from the event.

Enjoy!

SMF Vids
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.