main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Supernatural: New Episode Tonight

Discussion in 'Archive: The Amphitheatre' started by SlytherinHouse, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    Supernatural

Episode: Abandon All Hope (NEW)

"Dean, Sam and Castiel try to find Lucifer and send him back to hell."

Airs: 19/11/2009

2. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    I do agree with you, Mastadge, about last week's episode. However, I did greatly enjoy the episode with the Trickster. And up until the last 10 or so minutes, it seemed like just any other filler episode. Then, BAM! We are hit with the Trickster always being the archangel Gabriel. I mean, that is pretty significant.

Tonight's episode looks like it's going to be a fantastic one. Plus, it's the mid-season finale. So, it'll be the last episode until maybe January sometime.

3. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    I like some of the standalone episodes - that's one of the appeals of the show, I think.

That being said, there's a problem with them - Mas hit it on the head - there's too much going on to really have standalone episodes at this stage. The last episode was one of the strongest of the season, and I thought that I'd missed an episode somewhere...

4. Mastadge

Mastadge Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 4, 1999
    So, is everyone hoping the show ends this year at its conclusion or that it continues on to Season 6 and manages not to suffer coming out of its intended conclusion?

5. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998

Sam, Interrupted

"The brothers must go undercover as patients at a mental hospital to get at a monster, but soon discover they have some mental issues of their own to deal with."

Airs: 01/21/10

6. ShiriKeiCelisoe

Jan 8, 2002
    Right now, it's just speculation, but season 6 might just happen.

Tonight's episode was a good comeback episode. The hellatus was just too long. Though, there were too many damn commercial breaks. [face_frustrated]

7. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    9-10PM
    The CW

Supernatural

"A geeky high school kid pulls a 13 Going on 30 with Sam. Please tell me Jared Padalecki has a very embarrassing, ''Thriller''-esque dance he's contractually obligated to perform in the middle of a school auditorium."

8. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    Episode: The Song Remains the Same (NEW)

"Anna is sent back in time to kill Mary and John Winchester before Sam is conceived."

* NEW

9. ShiriKeiCelisoe

Jan 8, 2002
    Thursday's episode was AWESOME! It progressed the storyline very well.

On another note, looks like another hellatus is in store. ARGH!!!! :mad: [face_frustrated]

10. Mastadge

Jun 4, 1999
    Pretty decent episode, though I thought it covered a lot of familiar ground. Certainly not as good as the last episode with the parents, and not the best of the angel episodes either.

And speaking of covering ground, it got very annoying how the Angels would always . . . slowly . . . walk . . . toward . . . their . . . targets. Like, there's no plausible way the targets can put up a fight, so instead we'll just have the Angels move really slowly to stretch things out.

11. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    9-10PM
    CW, TV-14-DLV

Supernatural

"Couples start killing each other on Valentine's Day. See? Be happy you're single this year. It just might save your life!"

12. ShiriKeiCelisoe

Jan 8, 2002
    It looks to be a funny episode. Then, another hellatus starts.

13. TheMacUnleashed

TheMacUnleashed Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    Pretty good episode, although I wished they hadn't brushed off the Cupid so soon -I get that they needed to get Famine into the plot, but the Cupid was awesome.

14. ShiriKeiCelisoe

Jan 8, 2002
    Cupid was awesome. A little too huggy, but awesome nonetheless. And it sucks now that we are in another hiatus. New episodes will resume on March 25th. But good news is as soon as the show comes back in March, it'll run straight through until the season finale on May 13th.

Oh, and April 15th will be episode number 100 for the show!

15. Mastadge

Jun 4, 1999
    And Supernatural's been renewed for a new season. Yay!

16. TheMacUnleashed

Feb 2, 2009
    Sweet! :D I wonder if the apocalypse storyline will still be wrapped up in Season Five, then.

17. DaReiste

DaReiste Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2010
    It's quite interesting to see other people's thoughts on the shows beginnings about 5 years back.

[face_thinking]

18. ShiriKeiCelisoe

Jan 8, 2002
    The Apocalypse will end with season 5. Season 6 is going to be something completely different. They are throwing around the idea of going back to 'monster of the week' type episodes like season 1. Eric Kripke has already said that the Apocalypse will end at the end of season 5.

19. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998

Supernatural
    Episode: Dark Side of the Moon (NEW)

"Ambushed by angry hunters, Sam and Dean are shot and killed and sent to heaven; Castiel warns Dean that Zachariah is looking for them in heaven."

* NEW

9:00 - 10:00 PM CW

20. ShiriKeiCelisoe

Jan 8, 2002
    I'm really glad that the season is picking up pace. It's been a little slow. I can't wait to see what's going to happen.

21. TheMacUnleashed

Feb 2, 2009
    I thought that Dark Side of the Moon was awesome. The ending was somewhat of a shock...

22. ShiriKeiCelisoe

Jan 8, 2002
    Dark Side of the Moon is up there with my favorite episodes of the season. Abandon All Hope... and The Song Remains the Same are tied for number one for me this season.

23. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    From the 'Ask Ausiello' blog:

Question: The recent synopsis posted about Supernatural?s 100th episode has me curious. Do you know who the familiar face is and what the angels? new plan consists of? ?Andy

Ausiello: At the risk of someone sending the angels after me, the person is someone you definitely thought was dead and gone forever. And I can tell you how one trench coat-wearing angel plans to stop the apocalypse: beat Dean to a pulp.

24. TheMacUnleashed

Feb 2, 2009
  25. ShiriKeiCelisoe

Jan 8, 2002
    One of my friends was bashing Dean last night. Honestly, I feel sorry for him. There's no other option than saying yes to Michael. Dean is tired. He's tired of the life. He's tired of being a hunter. Now, he wants the normal life. Sadly, he won't get it... Ever.