main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SuperShadow

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by knolan_sims, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knolan_sims

knolan_sims Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2008
    First off this is my first post, and what prompted me to come here was a website called supershadow.com and I really want to know if anyone but me thinks this guy is fraud? If I am wrong please tell me but I really do find it hard to believe this guy is so "official" when his web site looks like my 5 year old daughter could have done it. Yea I know that really isn't a good reference as to why I think he is a fraud but it looks fake to me. Can anyone shed light on this guys?

2. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    First off, I want to welcome you to the boards. :)

Yes, stupidshadow is a fraud, fake, ect... Some of the crap he comes up with is rather funny though like his claim of being good friends with George Lucas. Back before ROTS came out, he had the "plot" outlined and everything except that what he had was totally wrong if I remember correctly and what he did have correct, he got from reading the Insider and what was puplic knowladge from the Official Site. Anywho, most sites frown on giving this guy any attention.

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Knolan_sims! :)

I think you're right about your opinion about supershadow. I've never really been at his website (just one or two times for the fun of it), but whenever I hear anyone talking about that site, I never hear any good stuff. So you're not alone with your opinion.

In my view the best websites to get good and official news are sw.com or tfn, but I would suggest to take a look yourself. :)

In addition to the informational sites, I enjoy this forum a lot. You can talk about everything you want and you get lots of information about different topics, not only about SW. And you can discuss rumours as well. ;)

So I hope you stay and enjoy this site as well! :)

4. knolan_sims

knolan_sims Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2008
    Thank you both, my god I thought I was going to have a heart attack looking at this guy's stuff. I have been a long time visitor to tf.net and to sw.com. And finally decided I would join the forums to see what other die hard fans were saying. Thanks for the welcome.

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Don't get a heart attack. That wouldn't help neither of us. It's better to smile about that stuff and discuss it with fellow SW fans here. ;)

6. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards.

I vaguely remember a few years ago, any mention of SuperShadow was pretty much frowned upon. And any variation of the username was banned. Not sure if that's the case anymore, I wouldn't think so. It hasn't really been brought up in awhile.

Anyway, if you have any other questions feel free to ask. You'll also find a lot of helpful threads at the top of the page. Feel free to post in any of our social threads and don't be shy to explore. Enjoy your stay!

7. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Welcome aboard! [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.