main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Support for the proposed 'Pancakes and Waffles' forum.

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Guys' started by Everton, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    This Comms hread features a fine suggestion.

If we can't have an UBWF, then I think this would be a fine alternative. I also support the choice of moderator. This would be a forum for the future; a visionary creation to push the boards into the e-stratosphere. All the pancake and waffle enthusiasts would finally have a place to congregate and from which to spread one unified message - that Pancakes and Waffles are not to be ignored any longer.

In addition, the JCC is clearly over-run by threads on Pancakes. The waffle threads are also becoming an increasing menace to the now endangered game threads, food threads, and the particularly important life-crisis threads. It needs a release. If the MS can't see this then then I fear for the future of the boards. It's not just something that needs to be 'thought about', it's something that needs action to be taken right now to avoid pancake and waffle debate becoming too thinly spread across the Internet, and at the same time taking over the entire JCC.

We're teetering on the edge of oblivion here, JC. Answer the call. Bring about this pantheon of dreams.

2. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Anything that further robs the JCC of substance is fine by me.

3. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    That post is my favorite, bigE!

Honorable mentions from that thread:

I lol'd!

4. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    Even though you show a hostility to Belgian Waffles that makes me sick, I will welcome you into the new forum. This will demonstrate that being tolerant and understanding of all waffles is the way forward. You will come in, post, and be humbled.

5. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    What if you like waffles, but not belgians? I admit to a predisposition against belgians and any reference to them. I won't even give them a capitlized "b". :p

6. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    You will have make it clear that your hatred is directed at Belgians, and not Belgian Waffles. If you do not, I will harangue you on a technicality and take it to Comms.

7. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    The only reason I might have a problem with belgian waffles (and I do), is because...well...the word "belgian" is in it. Are belgian waffles actually belgian? I mean, we all know french fries aren't from France, for example....

8. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    WHat you are highlighting here, Souds, is a perfect topic for the new forum. Potential simply oozes out of this idea.

9. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    I absolutely have to go off and support this idea! It's clear this forum is needed. And you definitely should mod it!!

10. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Wait wait wait wait wait wait...

You guys are making light of this proposal? How could you? I mean, look at The Arena. If the administration thinks there was a legitimate need for a separate sports forum, surely they are open to anything. We must take this seriously.

11. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    No.
    No.
    No.
    No.
    No.
    No.

I am taking it seriously.

12. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    Precisely. If the argument is made as solidly as ASG's is, I'm convinced this proposal will be accepted!

13. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    UPDATE!:!:!:!:!:

Sapient as good as gives the greenlight:
    Further support:

14. starwarsagent

starwarsagent Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    EVERTON! soooooooo glad to see you..how U been man? we never get a chance to talk! what U been doin? I got here last night and I was very so lonely!

15. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    This morning I have been fixing an Uncle's PC.

16. starwarsagent

Jul 4, 2004

Cool. So what's the status on the BBhouse? any idea who's winnin' so far?

btw pizza is better.

17. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    We are winning, the girls are not. :p

darth_boy is lol

18. starwarsagent

Jul 4, 2004

yeah about darth boy? who's that guy? I never knew about it him before, guess I wasn't paying attention..

did you hear i'm starting a modeling career? hahahahah.

we are winners!!!!!!! we will win!!!!!! because Men RULE!!! :D :D

19. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    Behold the following quote. I have only changed just over half of the words, meaning that just under half of the words used are exactly as G-FETT himself used them.

I also added an apostrophe. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.