main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Supposed Episode II title-Blows ass!!!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by darthsyclonusII, Aug 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthsyclonusII

darthsyclonusII Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2001
    What does everybody out there think of the title recently released on EpisodeII? Well, for me i think it sucks ass. I really thought that they could've come up with something better than "ATTACK OF THE CLONES". Geez, it sounds like a 50's monster movie or a cheesy Invasion of the Body Snatchers spinoff. I really hope GL is pulling another Revenge of the Jedi bit because if this is all that they can come up with, God SAVE the movie. Granted it is the beginning of the clone wars but I thought this was really focusing on Anakin's rise to darkness. It should've been called " Veil of Darkness" instead....

2. Captain_Pete_Solo

Captain_Pete_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2001
    I still like the title, Harrison Ford isn't in this one either. Heh heh heh...how about this instead. SW Episode II-George's Grandchildren's College Fund. LOL A Jedi Knights Tale. Still like Planet of the Gunguns. Or Padme Amidala: Tomb Raider? How Yoda got his Groove Back? How about....Who Let The Clones Out?
    I crack myself up.

3. Tycho_Celchu-Col

Tycho_Celchu-Col Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2001
    Actually, the title does harken back to those campy 50's B sci-fi movies that most of SW was modeled after. However, I am sure we all remember the "Revenge of the Jedi" incident. Maybe we sould wait till opening day to see what the title will REALLY be. :)

Celchu out!

4. force_hat

force_hat Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 9, 2001
    LucasFilm Ltd. made ROJ under the guise of "Blue Harvest", so maybe they are trying to get "fans" not to figure out the entire plot of the #@%^@! movie...sorry. I grow tired of people searching the internet for scripts and such and then whining about the fact that the movie "had no suprises.". This has veerry little to do do with the topic, but I had to say it,so I apologize. :mad: :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.