main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sure is quiet in here...

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by Kai_Vandekar, Oct 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Taeril, sorry to hear about your mom as well. It is pretty draining. The lastest on ours is that she has developed pneumonia. So emotions are definitely running high and physical reserves are low. (BIG HUGE HUG TO YOU) I know how it can be.

But, on a brighter note.. BayCon is great. As soon as I learn how to do photobucket and load pics on this site, I'll let you see what the fun you are in for.. INCLUDING the EMPEROR's STATE of the GALAXY ADDRESS!!!

=D=

2. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Oh dear. Master K, what can I say except "thinking of you" and your family. Call if you ever need to. But mostly, just hang in there, all of you, ok?

*HUG*

- Kai

3. Kai_Vandekar

Feb 9, 2005
    Yeah, Jedi on the Couch is assuming mythical proportions in my mind, by now! LOL!

Hey, Taeriel...did I ever see pics of your Bastila costume? That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Huge hugs and happy thoughts to Master K and family. I know how hard this can be, be strong.

Jedi on the Couch was a pretty mystical err...mirthful...experience in itself. I think Miana and I may be planning a raid to steal said couch from Trey. *evil grin*

5. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Beyond mythical porportions... and the fact that everyone is always so vague, with words like mystical (sounds like Jedi) and mirthful (er, Jedi?) with noone every actually telling us anything about it... the suspense is killing us! ;)

Kai, no, chances are you haven't seen it. It was only partly finished before C3, and hasn't been touched since then. Like I said, maybe I'll be motivated to pull it out for more work if you're going to have a Revan costume! In any case, pics in progress are here.

Master--Kenobi: Oy. Pneumonia. Ack. I'm really sorry to hear that. I do hope that she starts recovering from that soon; I know it can't be easy. And take care of yourself, too! This sort of thing can indeed be enormously draining, so make sure you look after yourself too, as well as you can. Thanks for your encouragement my way... my mom has her good days, and her not-good days, a sort of thing I'm sure sounds familiar.

6. Kai_Vandekar

Feb 9, 2005
    No, I hadn't seen the Bastila costumes pics, but it looks great so far! You are planning on finishing it up, yes? Yes?

Master K -- continuing good thoughts your way. *HUG*

7. Kai_Vandekar

Feb 9, 2005
    Because we all need an excuse to dork around for a while during the workday...

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43657

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.