main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "Sure Thing", L/M

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ginchy, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    [face_love] [face_love] This was lovely!! :D The L/M mush was much appreciated!

2. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    Awww! Nothing better than reading Valentine's Day L/M mush! [face_love] And by ginchy-queen nonetheless! Weeee! :D Wonderful work, and this is my favorite line (I think...so hard to choose):

?I have to tell you, I don?t need to be wined and dined. I?m pretty much a sure thing?.?

[:D] Lot's of fun!

3. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    RebelMom: Thanks! That?s one thing?ginchy and mush?a sure thing. ;)

Irish_Jedi_Jade: Thank you so much for reading, gal! :D

divapilot: That?s a perfect way to put it, lady. They brought love to each other. [face_love] Thanks!

VaderLVR64: LOL, I think I said the same thing on a fic of yours this morning! Thanks!

Jade_Pilot: I?m glad to help make your Valentine?s Day! Well, it was really Luke who helped, but you know what I mean. ;) Thank you!

Jedi-2B: Thanks! :D

Jade_eyes: Thanks for your siggy, gal. It makes me smile. And I?m glad you enjoyed this fic!

dancing_star: I?m so glad you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!

w_nymph: I must be in the Valentine?s mood everyday? ;) Thank you!

mara_jade_rox: Do you mind if I put that in my siggy next Valentine?s? hee! :D

Myriad_Daydreams: You?re so sweet, and so correct. Nothing better than L/M. [face_love] Thanks!

JadeLotus: Thanks, lady!

redtenko: Thank you! I?m glad it?s what you wanted! :D Miss you!

Jedi Trace: Girl, that avatar is tooooo priceless. LOL! Thanks for popping in!
    KELIA: You?re sweet! Thanks!

Blue_Milkshake: Hey, there! I?m trying to charge on ahead? my Muse is just being uncooperative! Thank you so, so much!

Rivad_Bacar2: Yup, that?s our girl. [face_love] Thanks!

RK_Striker_JK_5: I wish profic could have gotten at least an ounce of this from time to time. Too late now. :( Thank you for reading!

Dana-Skywalker: Thank YOU, lady!

bkbva: hee, hee! Thanks!

BigFatty: :D Thanks!

walker-of-minds: I hope I can be relied upon in the future, too. Thanks so much for your great comments!

J_M_Bulldog: Thank you! I?m glad you took a peek in!

Gabri_Jade: Thank you, gal! I loved that part you quoted, too. Very Mara! :)

Jaina_and_Jag: Thank you! I always appreciated mush, too!

MirandaFair: Hey, twinnie! I miss you! Thank so much for stopping in to read this lil? piece!

DaenaBenjen42: Hey, thanks, gal! I'm so glad you enjoyed this. I had a fun time imagining it! :D

I can?t believe I never did replies! Thanks so much to everyone who read! [:D]

4. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    ?Getting you away from the Jedi for a night takes an act of the Force??

What she said...

?There?s only one Jedi I want to be with at the moment,? he said.

?Really?? she asked. ?That?s good to know, considering what I brought with me.?

?What did you bring?? he asked, eyeing the baskets over her shoulder.

?Dinner.? Mara eyed him eyeing the baskets.

Awwww... that was cute.

ginchy, you did a wonderful job with the valentines day story. Liked it start to finish. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.