main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Surprise!!!" A round robin {New interlude up}

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by CalaisKenobi, Oct 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isildur_42

Isildur_42 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 7, 2002
    Hey, nice story. You guys look like you have a lot of fun.

Do any of you guys(and girls) like Babylon 5? If you do, could you read my story, link in the signature, and tell me what you think so far.

2. sabercrazy

sabercrazy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    ::rolling on floor laughing...crashing into random furniture::

3. dparis

dparis Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    HAPPY 2nd PAGE!!!!

-_dparis

4. Just_Jill

Just_Jill Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2002
    Okay, People, I still need okays from:

Master_Neos_Padawan
    Sheleigh
    Master_Comedy_Kitty
    Padawan_Travina
    Arldetta

Please let me know if this is okay by you!

Just Jill

5. Just_Jill

Jul 17, 2002
  6. sabercrazy

sabercrazy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    UP! Need more!

7. Just_Jill

Jul 17, 2002
    Well, sabercrazy, I'm glad you're enjoying this. :)

Just Jill

8. CalaisKenobi

CalaisKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    I'll give an okay for MNP since she is doing her darndest to avoid thinking about writing her post in general :p

Perhaps she needs to be hounded... [face_devil]

9. Just_Jill

Jul 17, 2002
    Okay, Master_Neos_Padawan:

This is actually not too big a deal. Whatever you write will be wonderful! I have no doubt of that whatsoever. Please get this written - you've had a week and a half to get it done - and it will be done with! You won't have to worry about it any more! Doesn't that sound loverly?

And CalaisKenobi, dparis -

Weren't you guys going to add something between our posts? I thought I read something about that once....

Just Jill

10. dparis

May 21, 2002
    Yes- by the Tuesdays before your posts are due, we will have a post up together. I'm working on mine now....

-_dparis

ps- fun fact- my entire half of this week's post has been egged on by listening to Just Breath over and over and over and over and over....

11. CalaisKenobi

Jun 15, 2002
    "See you when you get there." Dei thumbed her comm off as she also tried to muffle her panicked giggling in the sleeve of her robe. Closing her eyes, she willed her breathing to return to normal, her pulse resuming its calm cadence. She slowly turned around to find the face of Obi-Wan inches from hers. I'd have enjoyed this position had I not had this difficult situation on my hands In her flustered state she hadn't noticed the twenty year-old edge up behind her to pick up on her conversation.

"I didn't hear anything!" Kenobi threw up his hands as Dei's jaw clenched in that way it did when she was about to draw blood. "I just wanted to know what's been so important as to call you so many times in the last hour??

Dei's face resumed its natural color as she calmed yet again. "It's just
    Master Darsaln from the Creché. They're running tests with the toddlers and I'm helping."

"Why do they ca-" Kenobi was cut off with a wave of Bant's hand.

"You've reached your daily quota of words. Silence." The Calamarian tossed Dei a kind look in return of the relieved one Dei sent her. Obi-Wan resumed the look of desperate confusion.

Dei laughed, looking around for something else to do. "We got few
    options. Bar. Market. Bar...Club?Bar?"

Nodding, Obi-Wan and Bant hurriedly pulled Dei in the direction of the nearest establishment. Obi-Wan glanced back. "Can you get in? You're not eighteen yet."

"I can get in. I just can't buy the alcohol." Dei called back to him as
    they entered. The three stepped up to the bar, and minutes later headed for a booth in the back corner, Obi-Wan and Bant with bright orange drinks, Dei's milky and blue.

"You know, we're not in the Temple- you don't have to drink that tasteless milk. Why don?t you have something more?interesting?" Bant suggested, motioning to Dei's choice.

"Hey, I like it. When you're old and on the floor because of a broken hip, I'll be there to point, laugh, and carry you to the healers. And, just for the record, I'm not planning on sharing my liver with you when yours shuts down." Taking a deep breath, Dei turned to Obi-Wan. "Obi, Master Jinn's going to be gone for the next day or so. He's been detained for?Well, he's been detained."

Kenobi's smile faded into a look of shock and worry as he stood to leave, but was quickly dragged back down by the hand Bant had twisted in his robe. "I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. They would have come to you if it were a serious problem," Bant assured him, at the same time giving Dei a wide-eyed 'What-Did-You-Do!?' kind of look. Dei returned it with a look of innocence, shrugging.

Obi eyed the both of them before he relaxed back into his corner. Normally he would have escaped to rescue his master, but he wasn't exactly in the mood. Trying to distract himself, he stared into a nearby saltshaker. Soon the white specks inside whirled around within in a tiny tornado.

Seeing this, Dei laughed before concentrating on the next nearest shaker, whirling the dark pepper within. In seconds, all the glass containers in the trio's reach were rattling and skittering around their tabletops, attracting several amused stares. Obi-Wan glanced around sneakily before his little whirlwind of salt sucked itself out of its container, depositing it all on the head of Dei, who in turn blasted Obi-Wan with her pepper, making a small effort to keep it out of his eyes. Bant sighed at the two young adults, turned her head, and dumped the load of salt she had been gathering off of tables surreptitiously during the other two?s distraction.

Both froze, mouths opening in surprise as the crystals poured like rivers down the Padawan?s faces, before turning to stare accusingly at Bant. Time seemed to freeze within the dark corner- Bant's huge eyes flipping between her two whitish victims.

Suddenly, the hiatus was broken with Dei, who had just registered the amount of salt that had gathered in her mouth. The sputtering broke the spell, in which Kenobi gathered himself, and rushed out of the suddenly loud establishment, a rather blu

12. Master_Comedy_Kitty

Master_Comedy_Kitty Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2002
    Just_Jill, it's alright with me. :)

13. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    I just got back and I still have to read everything, but that's fine with me Jill. I'm fine with it.

Now off to read and write. ;)

14. Cicci

Cicci Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 16, 2002
    Good post CK and dparis!

Loved the part with the salt and pepper!

15. Padawan_Travina

Padawan_Travina Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    ROTFLMAO while at work...

Wow...that was funny and cute at the same time...

LOL!!!

Can't wait to read the next part...now to figure out my part..

**goes to plot evil dead**

PT

16. dparis

May 21, 2002
    Yea, that salt and pepper thing came to me while putting a lighter to my scissors, jamming it through the chest of my "Mr. Bubbles" bobble head doll, and making it look like My Obi-Wan action figure just impaled him for his sithly ways...And listening to "Just Breath" again.

-_dparis

17. Just_Jill

Jul 17, 2002
    Oh, now that is funny!

The Salt and pepper thing was great, and I can't wait to see what they do with Obi-Wan - he really should know better....

Great job, guys.

Just Jill

P.S. That's everyone - thanks for putting up with me!

JJ

18. dparis

May 21, 2002
    Mans, i was starting to really like that Sith Council thing, but at least we have Kenobi on this one. The icky part is now this whole color theme matches my 18 yr. old car...it's sad...

19. Cicci

Cicci Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 16, 2002
    I agree, it's good Obi's on this one but the color isn't one of the best...

20. Flashbacca

Flashbacca Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    Yep, ditto on the color.

Nice post! Pooor Obi......

**praying really really hard that they dress him up in leather**

21. Drunk_on_Tang

Drunk_on_Tang Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2002
    ::begins to suffocate, he's laughing so hard::

Just read the whole thing... so far. THIS IS SO GREAT!!!

~Dot

22. Estel_Kenobi

Estel_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2002
    Oh gosh...girls are picking out Obi's cloths...

::begins to see visions of a certain ginger haired (and very red faced) Padawan walking around in high heels::

::shakes head and wanders off to find a therapist::

23. CalaisKenobi

Jun 15, 2002
    Well, I am currently hounding MNP to write but she is being difficult. I will make sure that she gets the post up however... I'll just threaten to.... do something dastardly and typically-heinously little sister-ish [face_devil]

24. Just_Jill

Jul 17, 2002
    Frankly, I'd rather have the Sith back. Obi-Wan is nice, but he's only at the top. The rest of the time we have to look at PINK and ORANGE. Ick.

Just Jill

25. dparis

May 21, 2002
    Pink? Orange? I've got dark brown and tan...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.