main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Surprise!!! H/L Luke, Chewie... etc. Completed on 2/22/04 - replies to comments 6/2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Feb 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sologirl

Sologirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2004

Poor guy, he has been through the ringer, in more ways than one! I think he has reached his breaking point. He is in a bad mood, does not feel well at all and is probably going to get the scare of a lifetime when he walks through that door!

I bet you have something else in store for him. Something tells me that it is not going to be as simple a Han waltzing into this party. Eh?

2. ForceWars

ForceWars Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2004
    hey.You have a very soft heart! I have to be soft-hearted, if I wasn't I would have already killed StarForce by know. Anyway, great story, I love it. It seems like Chewie treats Han like a little kid *Your clothes are wrinkled.* The Wookiee pushed Han toward his cabin. *Dress in something better.* it's really funny [face_laugh] . And when I said I felt sad that Chewie had to kill the other wookie, I meant it was too bad Chewie had to kill, the fact that it was Trylaccakk didn't matter.

3. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Why do I have a feeling Han's not done making a fool of himself yet ?

4. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Lol great!! [face_laugh] :)

5. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    GrandAdmiralKyrrona - :D - I always did like that line... it has so many uses!

Solo_Fan - How will he handle it? - hehe. It's Han..

QueenOfAces - aren't you the early-bird poster? - I know it says 6:30 am on this website, but believe me, I don't get up that early! That must be west coast time! I posted at 9:30 am!
    I'm not sure Leia will recognize Han in non-rumpled clothes. Of course, he's injured, so that should give her a clue. - [face_laugh] - It always does!

JainaPadmeJade - he's definatley gonna be surprised! - oh yes!

RebelMom -Hope he doesn't have a heart attack at his own party - :eek: - I wouldn't do that to my Corellian!! :D

RogueSticks - They could at least LIE to make him feel better. - But that wouldn't be half as much fun!! ;)

Sologirl - Something tells me that it is not going to be as simple a Han waltzing into this party. Eh? - Even I have my limits on torturing Han!!! :eek: (I think..)

ForceWars- Take heart! All sisters want to kill each other!!! I'm glad you like my story.. :)

_3MD_PsychoSniper - Why do I have a feeling Han's not done making a fool of himself yet ? - Oh, come on! Hasn't Han had a hard enough time in this story?? ;)

LaYa - Thanks! :)

6. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
  7. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    I would like to thank everyone for reading my latest effort! This story was my SEVENTH since May!! :eek: (even I can't believe it) And most of the below listed readers have read ALL my stories!!! THANK YOU!!!! :D :D :D

DarthMasan
    Jaina_and_Jag
    Laine_Snowtrekker
    darkladyhannasolo
    Eowyn_Jade
    RogueSticks
    StarForce
    _3MD_PsychoSniper
    Solo_Fan
    Calandria
    merkuria
    kayladie97
    RebelMom
    LaYa
    starwarsfan68
    A-Windsor
    JainaPadmeJade
    jedi-lelila
    Jedi-2B
    starsailor721
    HanSolo29
    Kab730
    GrandAdmiralKyrrona
    Sologirl
    QueenOfAces
    Mell_Wars
    zsuzsa
    ForceWars

Hope I got everyone!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

8. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
    Great Ending!

9. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    [face_laugh] That was a fantastic ending! I can't believe Chewie let poor Han fall on his rear end like that, though. But maybe that was his own bit of revenge for Han thinking such ridiculous thoughts, hmmm?

Soooo, are you gonna write the revenge on Lukie story now? :D

Great story, I loved every bit of it!!!

:) :) :)

You know, if I could write as fast as you, you wouldn't still be waiting for Han to get unfrozen in Sleight of Hand. :D :D

10. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Great great ending [face_laugh] lool

It was an awesome story ;)

11. zsuzsa

zsuzsa Jedi Master star 1

Mar 10, 2003
    HA-HA :) I liked the ending.

Zsuzsa

12. starsailor721

starsailor721 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2004
    That was a great story!!!! I really liked the ending.

13. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Loved the last two posts! I'm glad Han was surprised, after all that happened. Chewie and Luke deserve the punishments, not Han.

It was nice of you to include Mara in the ending, just for us M/L fans. I wouldn't mind seeing her revenge on Luke, either.

Just for you, there'll be a Han scene in 'Pledge' tomorrow. ;)

14. RogueSticks

RogueSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2003
    WOOO! HAPPY ENDING!!! HAPPY ENDING!!! HAPPY ENDING!!!
    THANK YOU!!!

::smiles contentedly and starts hauling all weapons of mass destruction back over to QueenofMean's story::

15. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Great ending. Luke and Chewie are in for trouble. I'd like to see the revenge too. Revenge isn't a Jedi trait, but then Leia isn't a Jedi ;)

16. Sologirl

Sologirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2004
    Wonderful ending Great one! Great ending!

I hope you post a sequel!!

17. StarForce

StarForce Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 1, 2004
    [face_shocked] [face_shocked] It's over!! And you wrote seven stories since May!! [face_shocked] That's amazing!! Where do you find all that time? :confused:

Anyway, the last three chapters were great! Everything worked out fine in the end. :) I love happy endings!

Han sighed. "What did I ever do to deserve this?"
    "You were born, Han." Luke answered with a smile.

[face_laugh] That was great!

Are you going to write another one soon? :D Please!!

And I see you met my sister. *sighs* Get our names? Starforce = "Star Wars" + "Force" and ForceWars = "Force" + "Star Wars". Lame, we know.

Anyway, I can't wait for your next story. I'll definately read it. Your daily posts are wonderful, even though I can't always keep up! Great work GreatOne!!!!

18. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Another fabulous story, GreatOne! Your productivity is unparalleled at TF.N. As everyone has mentioned, the ending was great. It was a perfect TLC moment to counter all the misery Han went through during this story. I don't think Han will ever again think that Leia and friends are trying to kill him. Marvelous!!!!! :)

19. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Great last couple of posts, GreatOne! I really enjoyed Han's reaction to the Life Day celebration. He really went through a lot to get there, but in the end...it must have been worth it! ;)

Overall, great story! I can't wait for your next! :D

20. JainaPadmeJade

JainaPadmeJade Jedi Youngling star 5

Dec 20, 2002
    aaaw that was a good ending!! Leia and Han are the perfect couple!! Now do we get that sequel? Mara torturing Luke sounds like fun!

21. ivylore

ivylore Jedi Master star 2

Nov 5, 2000
    Han's first life-day; I love it!

"Night dad. Thanks for that neat dinner - it was almost like going to a restaurant and having choices."

Don't ask me why that comment had my in hysterics.

And an evil Chewie! (On an aside, there's one character I've never seen go bad before.)

*keeps reading*

There IS an evil Wookiee! Oh, poor, poor Han.

I suppose it can't hurt to humor them, Han thought irritably. But I sure as hell can't wait until the twenty-sixth gets here.

*laughs and laughs*

And the Solar Flares hadn't had a hit in tweny years....

*falls off chair*

You have a real flare for comedy and humour GreatOne (and character torment!). What a thoroughly hilarious story!

:):)

Ivy

22. ForceWars

ForceWars Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2004
    "A guest getting shot by Han's blaster would be a good way to put a damper on the party."

[face_laugh] that would be terrible ;)

I loved your story, I just hope Leia gives Han some time for his arm to heal before he cleans those cupboards.

23. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Kab730 - Thank you Kab! You are one of my most faithful readers, and I really appreciate it!! :)

kayladie97 - I can't believe Chewie let poor Han fall on his rear end like that - LOL! It was better than giving Han a heart attack! [face_laugh] Soooo, are you gonna write the revenge on Lukie story now? - I don't think I can write Mara too well. :( The story I wrote called "A Change of Heart" had Mara in it, but I ended it before she became a good Jedi. Now, UNFREEZE HAN!!! [face_devil]

LaYa - Thank you for all your kind comments! :D

zsuzsa - I'm glad you liked it! You know I wouldn't hurt Han too badly!! ;)

starsailor721 - Thank you!! :)

Jedi-2B - Chewie and Luke deserve the punishments, not Han. - Well, Han deserves a little bit of punishment for thinking Leia would hire a hit man! [face_laugh] - But her punishment wasn't too bad, anyway, since it was something she was nagging him to do for some time. Luke and Chewie DO deserve some getting even with! (but just a little.. they DID rescue Han from the crazy Wookiee) ;)

RogueSticks - ::smiles contentedly and starts hauling all weapons of mass destruction back over to QueenofMean's story:: - Whew! That was a close call! :D

RebelMom - I'd like to see the revenge too - :eek: - Everyone wants Chewie and Luke to suffer?? hehe..

Sologirl - Thank you very much! :)

StarForce- Where do you find all that time? - I type fast!! I will write another story when inspiration strikes! I thought I was out of ideas after the previous story, but then this one popped into my brain, so who knows, I may think of another one fast. :)

Solo_Fan - I don't think Han will ever again think that Leia and friends are trying to kill him - hehe... I think Han learned his lesson - or he will when he is cleaning those cupboards.. ;)

HanSolo29 - He really went through a lot to get there, but in the end...it must have been worth it! - :D - And he ended up having a very good time, even if he felt foolish for thinking everyone was out to get him.

JainaPadmeJade - Mara torturing Luke sounds like fun! - Aw! Now everyone is making me feel guilty! ;) - Really, I am a Han fan, and I don't think I could do justice to Mara!!!

ivylore - WOW! You read my entire story in one sitting!? Thank you !! Compliments coming from writers like you, Jedi-2B, RogueSticks, kayladie97, etc. really embarrass me because I am nowhere near as good as you all are! But I really appreciate that you took the time to read my story! :)

ForceWars - I just hope Leia gives Han some time for his arm to heal before he cleans those cupboards. - LOL! Han is good at procrastinating.... I'm sure his arm will be all better by the time he gets around to those chores! Thanks for reading! :D

24. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    Excellent as always. Enjoyed the whole thing!!!!

25. GrandAdmiralKyrrona

GrandAdmiralKyrrona Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2003
    Yay!!! *dances around, clapping, giggling hysterically*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.