main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Surprise!!! H/L Luke, Chewie... etc. Completed on 2/22/04 - replies to comments 6/2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Feb 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaPadmeJade

JainaPadmeJade Jedi Youngling star 5

Dec 20, 2002
    lol this is great!!

Han is so funny...i reaaly can't picture him acting that way....but i's hilarious to do so!! This reminds me of an episode of I love Lucy...i used to love that show wheni was like 10. :p

2. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Han's paranoia was too funny. Great job of writing his babbling. His conversation with Leia was priceless. I think he is indeed going to be surprised..

3. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    merkuria - Another poor Han! Yeah!! [face_laugh] Thanks for reading.

darkladyhannasolo - I hope she reminder to invite the Fetts. - LOL!! At least it's not a costume party! Fetts... stormtroopers....

kayladie97 - do Luke and Leia even know how old Han is? - Probably not.. I doubt that Han would know exactly, either. :( All that whispering around a guy who has a suspicious nature to begin with is bound to cause a lot of trouble. - *grins* - You'd think Leia or Luke would have thought of that!!

RebelMom - the man should have a little more self confidence - hehe.. Especially after 15 years of marriage!

LaYa - Thank you! :)

DarthMasan - I'm trying to make it a little bit funny... poor Han! :D

RogueSticks - WHERE do you get your plots? You have to be stealing them from somewhere. - I thought I was all out of ideas, and then this popped into my warped brain...

StarForce - I loved how he twisted Leia's words to fit into his paranoid interpretation. - It's not helping matters that everyone is hiding something from him, and he can tell it!

Calandria - Thank you! :D :D - The misunderstandings aren't over quite yet....

starwarsfan68 - Thank you! I had a nice birthday! I'm glad you like my story!! :)

A-Windsor - Yes, Han.... they're trying to off you! - Ha! Han can't help it... he is just a bit paranoid!

_3MD_PsychoSniper - It might be a good idea to take the blaster away from Han before everyone jumps out and yells "surprise!" [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

JainaPadmeJade - This reminds me of an episode of I love Lucy. - LOL!!! You know, after I posted Chapter Two, I started thinking that it was like an episode of I Love Lucy, too!! I can just see Lucy overhearing Ricky planning a surprise party and thinking he is going to kill her!! [face_laugh] - But at least Lucy would have Ethel to confide in... poor Han thinks Chewie has been Force-influenced by Luke! I really don't think Han would act like he is in this story, either.... but over-reactions make things funny!

Solo_Fan - I think he is indeed going to be surprised.. - :D :D - He is going to feel a little silly, too, considering how hard Leia is trying to give him a nice party, because SHE LOVES HIM!

I will post the next chapter on Saturday, I think. I want to get this written ahead a little bit in case I want to alter Chapter 3.

4. jedi-lelila

jedi-lelila Jedi Master star 3

Jun 14, 2003
    LOL. It was really hard not to laugh too loud, GreatOne (I'm in the library school and it's forbidden to make any noise here, grrr.)

You're story is hillarous. You made my day!! :)
    Can't wait for more.

Lelila.

BTW, belated happy birthday!! :D

5. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
  6. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Hmmm good :D Can't wait for more ;)

7. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Sorry it took me awhile to finally get to this, but it's shaping up to be another great story from you! Can't wait to read the rest.

8. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Everything's going to work out just fine." Sure Luke, sure. I have a feeling everything will not work out fine.

9. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    :d great update, can't wait for more,
    whoohoo!!!

DM

10. Solo_Fan

Feb 3, 2003
    If this were an LP story, I would be worried about how the last chapter ended, but since this is a GreatOne story, I know much more merry misunderstandings will occur without us readers having to threaten the author with bodily harm due to the treatment of our favorite characters.

11. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    oooo lord... i'm nervous..... :) not really.... I can just see the coming misunderstandings...

A. Windsor

12. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    HAHHAHAHHA
    Poor Leia

and Dumb Han, shoulda pressed the matter.

13. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    Uhoh! Looks like Han's mad! Don't worry...Luke can fix ANYTHING ;)

EJ

14. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    LaYa - More coming right up!

Jedi-2B - You're here, too? :D Thanks for reading!

RebelMom - I have a feeling everything will not work out fine. - Now why would you think that?? *face innocent*

DarthMasan - Ya know, I really thought this story was only going to be about four or five chapters long, just a little comedy, but now it has taken on a life and direction of its own, which is turning out to be waaayyy different than the first two chapters! *uh oh* *runs from RogueSticks*

Solo_Fan - Ummm. I hope I don't have to run from you too! hehehehehe

A-Windsor - Time to be nervous.... very, very nervous! :D :D

_3MD_Psychosniper - HEY!! :eek: No calling Han dumb!!! - Paranoid, yes, dumb, no! :D hehehehehehe

Eowyn_Jade - Looks like Han's mad - I think he's more worried than mad... poor suspicious Han! PS... Luke had BETTER be able to fix ANYTHING... ;)

15. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
  16. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    LOL

*falls off of bed at Chewie's response to Han's paranoia*

I love Chewie

A. Windsor

17. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    "Chewie!" Luke said in mock horror as soon as C3PO translated. "Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting? I thought you were his honor-brother!"

*Skywalker, what are brothers for?*

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. RogueSticks

RogueSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2003
    Lol I loved when Han was thinking and they don't look like they're trying to kill me - I guess! That made me [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]!!!! And Chewie is a meanie! I can't believe they're going to torture my scoundral for two weeks. That's horrible. But, I have to admit, were it me in that situation, I wouldn't hesitate to drive one of my friends completely bonkers. Though, I do hope Han doesn't do anything stupid...

19. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    [face_laugh] Chewie is a riot.

20. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    Oh, this is a direction I hadn't expected! I thought the confusion would continue with Luke and Chewie wondering what the heck was wrong with Han...but this is SO much funnier! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Luke and Chewie are so wicked! First of all, they bring Han's nemesis in the form of 3P0 along and now they plan on tormenting him in his paranoia!

I can't wait to see the results of this... :D :D

The thought "With friends like these, who needs enemies?" keeps running through my head for some reason... :p ;)

21. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    Chewie is having way too much fun with this.

22. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Youre writing a GOOD Chewie. A eal good one, better than most of the profic authors. (those that use him anyway)

23. JainaPadmeJade

JainaPadmeJade Jedi Youngling star 5

Dec 20, 2002
    lol this is great!!

Who is gonna burst first? Luke by telling the secret of Han by going just plain nuts!!

24. Solo_Fan

Feb 3, 2003
    If your story is going the same ugly direction LP's is going, you better be prepared to run. I can only handle one of those types at a time. As for this story, Han's paranoia is going to get him into more trouble than I think even he intends.

25. StarForce

StarForce Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 1, 2004
    I agree with Chewie, this is fun! And very funny!

I feel so sorry (and embarrassed) for Han. I can't wait for his reaction when he realizes what is really going on.

I think, if Chewie and Luke torment him for the next two weeks, Han will go completely insane. Actually, it might not take the full two weeks.

He probably should have stayed in the cockpit and thrown everyone else out. I wouldn't want the people who were supposedly out to get me in charge of my ship, but I guess Han's safe until the twenty-fifth.

Great posts! I can't wait for more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.