main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Surprise!!! H/L Luke, Chewie... etc. Completed on 2/22/04 - replies to comments 6/2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Feb 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zsuzsa

zsuzsa Jedi Master star 1

Mar 10, 2003
    Hi GreatOne,

How did you got such a great "plot bunny family" for yourself?
    I just got to the 4th chapter. It's simple hilaious. Han sometimes could act as a paranoid idiot but I like him anyway.
    That scene with the lightsaber enroute to Yavin was priceless.

Zsuzsa

2. GrandAdmiralKyrrona

GrandAdmiralKyrrona Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2003
    GO ON, CHEWIE!!! KICK HIS BLOODY ARSE!!! YeeeAY!!!

3. JainaPadmeJade

JainaPadmeJade Jedi Youngling star 5

Dec 20, 2002
    GO CHEWIE GO!!

4. StarForce

StarForce Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 1, 2004
    Uh oh. Chewie's mad. I know I wouldn't want to go up against him in a fight to the death (but then again, I would never have treated Han so badly). I almost felt sorry for Trylaccakk, but then I remembered all his cruelty. This is going to be fun. Can't wait!

5. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
    Go Chewie!

6. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I will bet my life that Chewie wins the upcoming fight. Bring it on!!

7. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    That crazy mother is simply dead.

8. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    kayladie97 - I'll bet Han does feel like an idiot - :D - But right now, he's too happy to see everyone to care!

RebelMom - Wookiee smashdown. - Yup! [face_laugh]

HanSolo29 - Thanks! :)

Jedi-2B - In the YKJ series, he had a sister named Sirrakuk - Ah. I never read the YJK series. But that little sister sounds like a spunky one!

LaYa - I hope it isn't too lame... I am not too good at fight scenes!

RogueSticks - A new cheer! LOL!

zsuzsa - How did you got such a great "plot bunny family" for yourself? - I really don't know... they just breed like rabbits! Thanks for reading!

GrandAdmiralKyrrona - I am seeing a general consensus here... ;)

JainaPadmeJade - Doesn't ANYONE feel sorry for Trylaccakk? hehehe.. [face_devil]

StarForce - I almost felt sorry for Trylaccakk, but then I remembered all his cruelty - An Almost! :D The Wookiee is insane, but he wasn't a nice Wookiee even before he was tossed down there.

Kab730 - Chewie's is very, very mad right now! ;)

Solo_Fan - I will bet my life that Chewie wins the upcoming fight - Chewie is more motivated.....

_3MD_PsychoSniper - LOL! Never mess with a ticked off Chewie! Especially when it comes to defending his family! :)

9. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
  10. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Even tho Chewie agreed to a fight to the death, I was surprised when he snapped Trylaccakk's neck. Good fight sequence, tho! I liked how even Han was surprised with some of Chewie's moves. I never did like that bit in A New Hope, where Chewie acts scared after they get out of the garbage compactor.

"Pal, that sounds like the best deal I've heard all day." And I am NOT paranoid!

Yes, you are, Han! [face_laugh]

11. RogueSticks

RogueSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2003
    WOOHOOO! [/homer] He's rescued at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh joyous, jubilant day! ::tap dances around::\

See? All it takes to make me happy is doing what I want? No weapons of mass destruction, flame throwers, or other such things ever need to be used.

12. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Great fight!! :D

"Pal, that sounds like the best deal I've heard all day." And I am NOT paranoid!

Yes, you're Han!!! :p [face_laugh]

13. starsailor721

starsailor721 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2004
    It was really cool to see Chewie take some action. Han always threatens to have Chewie rip peoples arms off but you never actually see him do anything. So much trouble for a surprise party, lol.

14. GrandAdmiralKyrrona

Sep 9, 2003
    Bah... I'm not suprised... good arse-kickin' sequence, if y'all ask me.

And I'm NOT paranoid! [face_laugh] That's a good one!!!
    Poor Leia... if she wasn't plotting murder before, she will, now!!! :D

15. Sologirl

Sologirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2004
    Yeah! My boy has been rescued! :)

I have to say that I am going to miss the incessant teasing, but hey, at least his paranoia will be somewhat alleviated, eh?

Still anticipating Leia's reaction..... Will Han show up on time??? Will he make the party? I anticipate he will most likely be late or something. Poor Han, all battered and bruised and no TLC!!

Did I mention that I love this fic?

So well done, GREAT ONE :)

16. ForceWars

ForceWars Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2004
    Hi, I'm new at this and I am the sister of StarForce. See I'm speaking for myself now so 8-} . This is an awesome story and I am really happy that Han is safebut I'm sad that Chewie killed Tryliccakk, (I hope I spelt that right) even if he was crazy.

Thanks, Bye

17. QueenOfAces

QueenOfAces Jedi Master star 2

Jun 10, 2003
    GreatOne: OK, Great! We have now ditched the PsychoWookie...H/L reunion scenes coming up! Yippee! Han's going to need a lot of tender loving care for this one (and a good shrink to help him deal with his paranoia ;) )! Good job!

18. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Jedi-2B - never did like that bit in A New Hope, where Chewie acts scared after they get out of the garbage compactor. - I never thought of that! I guess GL hadn't given much thought to a sequel at that point. Chewie's behavior in that scene is certainly not in keeping with later movies and books. Good thing, too!

RogueSticks - See? All it takes to make me happy is doing what I want? - Whew! That was a close call! :p

LaYa - Great fight!! Thanks!! :D

starsailor721 - Han always threatens to have Chewie rip peoples arms off but you never actually see him do anything - LOL! True. Except in my story "Endless Night", I DID have Chewie rip someones arm off!! I guess I like Chewie to be a Wookiee of action! ;)

GrandAdmiralKyrrona - Poor Leia... if she wasn't plotting murder before, she will, now - :D - Luke??? :eek:

Sologirl - Will Han show up on time??? Will he make the party? - Those questions will all be answered, I promise! Thanks for reading!

ForceWars - Welcome to the Boards!! I haven't even been here a year yet, myself, so I am still a Newbie. I'm sad that Chewie killed Tryliccakk, - You have a very soft heart! Well, Lowie cut his hand off, so he would have had a hard time surviving down there, anyway. And he DID challenge Chewie to the death, after treating Han so badly! That was a bad move on Trylaccakk's part! :D

QueenOfAces - he'll need a good shrink to help him deal with his paranoia - [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

19. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
  20. GrandAdmiralKyrrona

Sep 9, 2003
    "Do, or do not," Luke intoned solemnly, "There is no try."
    [face_laugh]

21. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Yeah!!! The big surprise is finally coming for Han. How will he handle it?

22. QueenOfAces

QueenOfAces Jedi Master star 2

Jun 10, 2003
    GreatOne: Well aren't you the early-bird poster? :) Then again, anything before noon is early for me on a weekend.

As for the story, I'm not sure Leia will recognize Han in non-rumpled clothes. Of course, he's injured, so that should give her a clue.

What is it about H/L fan fic authors that causes us to injure poor Han for our amusement?

Looking forward to the next chapter...and some TLC?

23. JainaPadmeJade

JainaPadmeJade Jedi Youngling star 5

Dec 20, 2002
    LOl this is great!! I hope Han has a good chuckle about the way he's acted!! he's definatley gonna be surprised!

24. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    hehe. Poor Han. Hope he doesn't have a heart attack at his own party.

25. RogueSticks

RogueSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2003
    My poor nerf herder never gets a break. First this whole thing with Luke and Chewie being mean, then that stupid wookiee takes him captive and now they're just ushering him along and won't offer even a slight explanation. They could at least LIE to make him feel better. Say "We're going to a dinner for Leia. She got a big important bill ratified and wants to celebrate."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.