I.E., CA surprise party for Bill Solo aka Bill Deacon

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by HanChewie, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi everyone its Chrissy and Sandy here,just wanted to let everyone know that we are throwing my daddy a surprise birthday party on July 24th.its a 60s themed party so come in 60s costumes if you would like to :D we incourage it lol. there will be food and a pool so bring your lotion and wet suits hehe.it will be held at my sisters house in Hesperia. if interested please send us a PM so we can give you directions and our new phone number as well as our sisters cell number. the festivities are planned to start at 3:30pm but we would like to have everyone arrive at 3 or around that time. Thank you and we hope to see evryone there
  2. jedifan77 Force Ghost

star 5
    It sounds like great fun! Wish I could come, but I'll be at the Comic-Con. I hope the party turns out to be an amazing time for all, most especially for Bill!!
  3. han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda

VIP
    star 4
    You can add Sheila + I to the list of attendees, but you already know that. Its official as its posted here :D
  4. Darth_Al Jedi Master

star 1
    Send my best birthday wishes to Bill! Sorry I cant make it but I will be at comic con as well
  5. han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda

VIP
    star 4
    Okay folks...If you haven't posted on this, please do so as this should be pretty cool. [face_dancing]
  6. jedi_onasi Jedi Master

star 3
    I won't be able to make it to this. :(
    Please give Bill lots of happy birthday wishes from Ronnie and I.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.