main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

I.E., CA surprise party for Bill Solo aka Bill Deacon

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by HanChewie, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    Hi everyone its Chrissy and Sandy here,just wanted to let everyone know that we are throwing my daddy a surprise birthday party on July 24th.its a 60s themed party so come in 60s costumes if you would like to :D we incourage it lol. there will be food and a pool so bring your lotion and wet suits hehe.it will be held at my sisters house in Hesperia. if interested please send us a PM so we can give you directions and our new phone number as well as our sisters cell number. the festivities are planned to start at 3:30pm but we would like to have everyone arrive at 3 or around that time. Thank you and we hope to see evryone there

2. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    It sounds like great fun! Wish I could come, but I'll be at the Comic-Con. I hope the party turns out to be an amazing time for all, most especially for Bill!!

3. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    You can add Sheila + I to the list of attendees, but you already know that. Its official as its posted here :D

4. Darth_Al

Darth_Al Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2009
    Send my best birthday wishes to Bill! Sorry I cant make it but I will be at comic con as well

5. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    Okay folks...If you haven't posted on this, please do so as this should be pretty cool. [face_dancing]

6. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    I won't be able to make it to this. :(
    Please give Bill lots of happy birthday wishes from Ronnie and I.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.