main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Surprises of Life~~~Tahiri, OC's, S/S, mentions of A/T~~~More Replies Up 7/22

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by mastermeg_0228, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    Title: Surprises of Life
    Author: mastermeg_0228
    Timeframe: post-SbS
    Characters: Tahiri, L/M,
    Genre: angst, drama,
    Keywords: children
    Disclaimer: Just playing with Mr. Lucas toys. I?ll put them back, just not properly! :p Anyway I own nothing.
    Notes: -I was originally attacked by this plot bunny when I read Kidan?s story Heaven?s Tears.
    -This is my first time writing Tahiri?all criticism is welcome!

Surprises of Life

?Would you consider an abortion??

?How can you even ask something like that? After all the death I?ve seen in this war I couldn?t bear to do that to an innocent child. And don?t ask about adoption either. Anakin and I made the decision to have sex. If we?re mature enough to make a decision like that then I should be mature enough to deal with the repercussions. I?m keeping the baby and that?s final.?

Tahiri was sitting in her room talking to Luke and Mara. She had found out she was pregnant almost two months ago and the Skywalkers and Solos had found out a month later. Tahiri had wanted to keep it a secret as long as she could but it didn?t work with Jedi. She was almost three months along and was already starting to show, her stomach was more rounded and protruded slightly from her pants. Everyone had been trying to convince her to give up the baby because they all thought her too young to care for it. But Tahiri knew different. This was the last link she had to Anakin and she knew he would want her to take care of it.

?We won?t allow you to stay in the Order if you keep the baby,? Luke stated while Mara nodded.

Tahiri didn?t know what to say, the Jedi Order was her home, her life. How could she take care of her child if she didn?t have a place to live? ?I?ll think about my options and get back to you.?

~;~;~;

Three months later

Tahiri was staring at the screen on her datapad, she had just gotten a message from Master Luke and knew that the time had come for her decision. Tahiri had known what she would do since he gave her the ultimatum, she just needed more time. The message asked her to meet him at 1900, so she figured she?d have till 1930 before they noticed something was wrong. By that time she figured she could be off planet and in hyperspace. She started packing a bag with as many clothes as she could. She had already found a ship that would suit her perfectly. It was an old Hapan cruiser that the Jedi had used before the start of the Vong War.

~;~;~;

Tahiri was just about to jump to hyperspace when the com crackled to life. ?Tahiri, get back here. You can?t do this. We need you here.? Leia?s voice resounded from the speaker but Tahiri ignored it and pulled the levers back. The starlines flared and she left the Jedi Academy for good.

She didn?t know where she was going exactly but she had heard about a planet untouched by the Vong, and she figured that would be the safest option. The planet was called Naboo.

~;~;~;

Ten weeks later

?Ma?am you need to push. We need to get the other baby out.?

?What? What other baby?? Tahiri almost fainted. She had been in labor for fourteen hours so far and when her baby girl finally came out she felt relieved. Until they started talking about the other baby. Twins.

?Push!? The doctor shouted and Tahiri felt as though her insides were being turned inside out. This was the most difficult thing she had ever experienced.

Finally after five more minutes, the second baby, a boy, was born. Tahiri named her daughter Isabella Marie and her son Kieran Anakin. She was so happy to be able to hold them after everything she had gone through. As soon as Isabella and Kieran were put in her arms all the tears she had been holding back since she lost her beloved Anakin came pouring forth. Oh how she missed Anakin so much. As she looked down on her two beautiful children she recognized Anakin in both of them. She only hoped that Anakin?s family would accept her children with open arms. And until that time came she w

2. magehound

magehound Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2006
    Great Story! you did really well with "the domestic life of Tahiri Veila". I almost feel out of my chair in disbelief at everyone's coldness at the start. bunch of stuck-up, better-than-thous! And it's anakins children for the love of kriff! how could they want to force her to do that?! she should have turned Sith right there and slaughtered them all.

3. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005
    :eek: Tahiri had twins!!! Thats awesum!!!:D

I love this story.:)

I definately think that if Tahiri had become pregnant with Anakin's kids in Pro-Fic she wouldn't have given them up, no matter how old she was. Like you said, she loved Anakin too much to let his children go like that, they're apart of him and that would have meant something to her.

I really liked this meg! :D

Great writing!=D=

Is there more coming???:) If there is count me in for PMs please![face_batting]

4. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Wowwww!!!! That was great[face_love]

5. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    That was great MasterMeg!! One truly feels sorry for Tahiri here, and her desire to do all right by her kids...

Also great was the fact that at the end, she went back to see them, and they accepted her....

Great job on this!

6. Arwen_Djo

Arwen_Djo Jedi Master star 3

Jul 3, 2006
    This is great!! I loved it. Is there more???? [face_batting] If there is, I'd love a PM.

7. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Meg, that was heartwarmingly wonderful...I loved it....=D=

I liked how you protrayed Tahiri and the twins are cute...

If there is more may I have a PM? [:D]

FL @};-

8. magehound

Jun 4, 2006
    yeah, meg! Do more of this. Show the twins growing up, surpassing everyone and making them all refret deeply what they said to Tahiri. not as good a punishment as slaughtering them, but it's a close second.

9. mastermeg_0228

Jan 24, 2006
    I first got to say you all are trouble makers! Very bad readers...or at least the ones who want more!:p

Mage:Great Story! you did really well with "the domestic life of Tahiri Veila".
    thanks...i liked the idea of Tahiri as something similar to the working woman in our society

I almost feel out of my chair in disbelief at everyone's coldness at the start.
    you should really read Kidan's story...i think it was a better rendition i just changed the outcome!

S_M:Tahiri had twins!!! Thats awesum!!!
    thanks!

I definately think that if Tahiri had become pregnant with Anakin's kids in Pro-Fic she wouldn't have given them up, no matter how old she was. Like you said, she loved Anakin too much to let his children go like that, they're apart of him and that would have meant something to her.
    i agree! that's who Tahiri was as a character...to some degree i could relate with her there!

Is there more coming??? If there is count me in for PMs please!
    see below

G_Anakin:Wowwww!!!! That was great
    Thanks

Kidan:One truly feels sorry for Tahiri here, and her desire to do all right by her kids...
    I agree but I do feel more sorry for the kids!

Also great was the fact that at the end, she went back to see them, and they accepted her....
    I agree...this is still SW and i can't imagine them ever not accepting them back in the movies or the books!

Arwen_Djo:This is great!! I loved it. Is there more???? If there is, I'd love a PM.
    thanks and again see below!:D

FL:Meg, that was heartwarmingly wonderful...I loved it....
    thank you

I liked how you protrayed Tahiri and the twins are cute...
    what can i say, i just love kids!!!!!

If there is more may I have a PM?
    again see below!;)

Mage:yeah, meg! Do more of this. Show the twins growing up, surpassing everyone and making them all refret deeply what they said to Tahiri. not as good a punishment as slaughtering them, but it's a close second.
    again see below!:)

A/N:Okay since so many of you asked for more...I have decided to TRY to write more...BUT it will only be a sequel to this! And I need a little help from you all...Mage offered suggestions and I have a semi-plot with them but I need more! Anything you peeps would like to share would be appreciated! I am not going to give you an estimation of when I'll have it done because I have no clue...I'm working on too many things right now! But I will start a PM list and if anyone else wants added or taken off at any time I'll be glad to do so!

PM List:
    SITH_MAYO
    Arwen_Djo
    Flowerlady
    magehound...better???
    frankieskywalker
    G_Anakin
    Darkwriter

meg

10. magehound

Jun 4, 2006
    *is personally shocked and apalled his name was not automatically on the pm list. :_|
    nah, not really. but add me anyway, ok Sparky? *decides on revenge* plot bunnie time! [face_devil]
    how about the twins grow up to stop Sith Jacen together? or maybe one of them becomes Sith? and has to hunt the other? or maybe they both turn Sith, and Tahiri has to stop them? or they get kidnapped, and the people that didn't want them to be born are the ones that have to go after them, and hopefully all die in the process of saving them?
    enjoy the sensation as the Sithy bunny nibbles through your head. :D

11. mastermeg_0228

Jan 24, 2006
    No no no!!!!!!!

i was thinking of one sequel when they were like teenagers...16-20! and i do not believe that either of them would be able to fight Sith at that age! bad bad bad Mage!!!!!!!!!

okay not really but because the bunnies are attacking me and asking for more than one sequel to this i got to be mean!

Sparky

12. frankieskywalker

frankieskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2006
    meg how did i miss this i love it add me to the pm list

mage [face_laugh] love the mutant bunnies

i read kidan's and i thought it was great but i like that your will be longer and that their are twins

(can you just send me a pm for everything you write like flowerlady. she pm's me whenever she writes something and i love it)

13. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Add me to the PM list

14. Darkwriter

Darkwriter Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2006
    Just read this, Meg, and I loved it! I really liked to see that Tahiri was taking charge of herself and not letting anyone slow her down, as opposed to the helpless-girl we sometimes see in canon.

Just speculation here: Is the Hapan ship that the Jedi used before the war (that Tahiri took) . . . the Rock Dragon?

Add me to the PM list please!

Great job!

15. mastermeg_0228

Jan 24, 2006
    frankie:meg how did i miss this i love it add me to the pm list
    you're here now...that's all that matters!

i read kidan's and i thought it was great but i like that your will be longer and that their are twins
    honestly i think Kidan writes better than me but that's my opinion! thank you though...i appreciate it!

(can you just send me a pm for everything you write like flowerlady. she pm's me whenever she writes something and i love it)
    Absolutely...but i should warn you, I've been lacking recently...i forgot to send FL a PM for two of my latest stories...but I will try harder to get them out from now on![face_peace]

Janet:Just read this, Meg, and I loved it! I really liked to see that Tahiri was taking charge of herself and not letting anyone slow her down, as opposed to the helpless-girl we sometimes see in canon.
    oh i completely agree...that's one of my biggest problems with canon! Tahiri was around the age of 16 when Anakin died...she was thrust into this war with no preamble yet she never panicked then all of a sudden we see her portrayed as helpless after Anakin dies! I'm sorry yes losing Anakin is traumatic but you don't lose your character that much! Rant's over...time to move on!

Just speculation here: Is the Hapan ship that the Jedi used before the war (that Tahiri took) . . . the Rock Dragon?
    Ah yes I believe it is! When I was writing this I didn't have the YJK books near me and I couldn't remember the name of the ship but I figured there's bound to be a lot of Hapan ships so who cares about the name!;)

Great job!
    thanks!

Alright everyone that has asked for a PM has been added and I'd like to thank everyone for reading! And any lurkers!

meg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.