main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Surviors of the New Jedi Order

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Anakin_Solo73, Feb 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Solo73

Anakin_Solo73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 4, 2001
    Luke Skywalker....Why? If there is any remote chance of the sequels (rather in movie or novel form) he'll stick around. Also, I doubt any can touch him except Lucas himself.

Artoo & Threepio....I think they will stick around. Artoo and Threepio are Star Wars. They have been there since the beginning and will always be there. They might get destroyed somewhere in the novels, but they might have had their memory downloaded to put into a new body (I.E. Infinities: A New Hope).

Jacen and Jaina....They are the next generations of Jedi. Together, they are destined to rule the galaxy as twin brother and sister.

Wedge....The man never dies. (I think I just signed his death sentence in the New Jedi Order ;))

Leia....She might survive just so the twins of the previous generation stay alive with the twins of the next generation.

Ben....The next generation of Skywalker. I think that Mara might die. Then Star Wars can have a Lone Wolf and Cub story line with Luke and Ben.

Everyone else is fare game to not survive in my opinion.

2. Alion_Sangre

Alion_Sangre Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    If they waste Mara I nuke the $#!^ outta Skywalker Ranch.

3. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Well Lucas has no control over that dude, so don't be so quike with your words.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.