main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Survival: An Endor Adventure

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Hero_Of_The_Force, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
    [image=http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/5b0f34e771658878a74a21feb48d1ae2.jpg]
    Survival: An Endor Adventure

A cruiser flew slowly as it came in range of the beautiful planet of Endor. The ship was full of passengers being transported to Coruscant. Daryn was walking into a room they used to put luggage in. Then suddenly the ship came to a halt, the lights flickered then turned off. Silence, not even the engine made a noise. Daryn turned his head to see smoke coming from outside the door. He ran over to the control panel and pressed a button. His door closed shut. Backing away Daryn heard a loud boom. Smoke started to come through his door. Daryn?s life was mechanics, this only meant engine malfunction. The ship?s engine made another boom as it tilted the ship down. Then the crash began. The cruiser hurtled toward Endor.

Daryn opened the door into a storage compartment. It was small but he made himself fit. There was enough room not to be squished in the next few minutes. Then the ship lost control and the engine blew a gaping hole in the ship. Space was sucking out all the air and it took every life form it could grasp. The storage bin was losing air, but Daryn stayed knowing this was the only shelter. Air started to leave his compartment.

The cruiser flew into the atmosphere crashing into the trees minutes after the ship arrived. The craft jerked as it hit a giant tree. Daryn?s head flew back hitting hard metal and knocking him unconscious. For the next few hours nothing happened.

Daryn woke up groaning; he kicked the door open and rolled out. The man got to his feet, as he stretched. Blood had made most of his hair red. Daryn realized it was dry by now. He stretched his legs and walked around what was left of the ship. Then he heard noises from outside. Daryn reached down and gripped his blaster. Walking very slowly Daryn walked to landing ramp. It was wide open, almost hitting the ground. Daryn leapt off and looked for where the noise came from. In the grass were three crouched furry creatures. Behind them were a big raft tied onto a rock. Daryn put the gun away.

The creature looked right past Daryn. The man turned around to see two other people, the only other survivors other than him. The creatures in the grass stood up and looked like teddy bears. Daryn got on his knee and held out his hand. One of the creatures stepped forward cautiously. Their hands gripped, and then the three followed the ever persistent Ewoks, making their new home.

Story and Additional Notes

I?d like to welcome you all to the very first ?Survival? RPG by me.

The game takes place on Endor. It is set around fifteen years before TPM. Four years has passed since the first crash. The survivors has adapted to life on Endor and they like it. The three have settled their in a peaceful home they and the Ewoks constructed. Although you always see Ewoks silly and fuzzy creatures, that is not the same on this RPG. I want everyone to have fun, incorporate humor. Just do it right. What I mean is include details in everything from your CS to your Posts.

I want fair play, and no Power Playing. I have a system that will make that be made sure of it.

The system is called the ?Did I?? System. At the bottom of your post you put parentheses, just like OOC. It can be [] () {}, it doesn?t matter. If you?re trying to get a boulder out of your way by rolling it into a river, that is difficult for even a Human. So for example ((Did I move the Boulder into the lake? Without Falling in?)) Something to that extent. Now this goes for crafting a spear, if your just a young ewok, it is very likely it will be crocked. So you use the ?Did I??. This system is to prevent God Moding, and to make sure no one cheats.

Now there will be three Survivor slots, one is taken by the GM. As you see in the post: Daryn Destrell. There will be a Crash lander spot also, Trouble may follow this character. After this there will be six ewok spots open. One of which, again,

2. Hero_Of_The_Force

Aug 22, 2008

Rules

1 =- PM your Character Sheets to me.

2 =- Please try to keep solely OOC posts after the start of the game to a minimum. If there?s something that needs addressed, add it onto an IC post or send a PM.

3 =- No Two Sentencers. I require at least a Paragraph. Please do more than that if you can.

4 =- Don?t God Mode.

5 =- Combat will be Turn based.

6 =- Do the ?Did I?? and make sure to remember there are other people playing the game.

7 =- Do not take control another player?s character without their permission.

8 =- Remember I?m not afraid to Kill off a character.

9 =- Don?t claim too many skills for your character. A person usually has one thing they excel in but can be proficient in other skills as well. You may be a jack of all trades, but also a master on none.

10 =- Do not try too carry to much stuff. A being can only bear so many items in their packs or pockets.

11 =- You are allowed only One character.

12 =- Try to post regularly. If you are absent for more than a week without warning, the GM will move your character so the group doesn?t lag behind. If you?re going to be gone, please be courteous and tell the group. Be aware, likewise, that if you are gone for an extended period of time without warning, you may be removed from the game or die.

13 =- All posts should begin with ?IC: Character Name? (where-in IC stands for In Character) followed by your character?s specific location on the next line. Likewise, all Out of Character comments should be marked with an ?OOC:?

14 =- If you have any Questions or Concerns on Endor, Ewoks, or the Plot feel free to ask. That includes any other questions that come to mind.

Character Sheet

Name: Be Realistic for everything. [Delet whats not bolded]
    Species:
    Sex:
    Weight:
    Appearance: Pictures or Description
    Birth Place:

Weapons: Remember not to carry to much
    Ship/Vehicle: If you want a Hang Glider, by all means take it. The Crash Lander must put an Actually ship here.
    Additional Items: Stay in the range of four - six
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

Personality: 130 Words ? Minimum
    Skills: Be realistic, no one is a master at everything.
    History: 300 Words ? Minimum

3. Hero_Of_The_Force

Aug 22, 2008

Chief Warrip B. Squak and Daryn Destrell

Name: Daryn Destrell
    Species: Human
    Sex: Male
    Height: 6?
    Weight: 184lbs
    Appearance:
    Daryn usually wears light clothes, and some armor he crash landed in.
    [image=http://www.swagonline.com/files/images/lanereal.preview.jpg]
    Birth Place: Coruscant

Weapons:
    =- Hand-Crafted Spear/Walking stick
    =- Dart Blower, with an assortment of Poison darts and their cures
    =- Hunting Knives
    Ship/Vehicle: Ewok Raft
    Additional Items:
    ~ Ewok Chieftain Staff
    ~ Ewok feather-crown
    ~ Leather item bag
    ~ Leather Spear and Knife sheaths.

Personality:
    Daryn is very intelligent. He often comes up with the plans everyone follows. Daryn is occasionally called Leader. On mostly every expedition, adventure, or exploration Daryn usually comes up with the plan. When he crashed here Daryn was the only one that wanted to settle on Endor. The others came along after they realized what Daryn noticed long ago, the Engine had been blown to shreds.

He loves to play with the Ewoks and have adventure. Endor was always an ideal place for him to live. It made him feel it at home. Although he could be swayed to leave.
    Skills:
    ~ Good With Mechanics
    ~ Excels in Ewok Skills of Endor
    ~ Piloting
    History:
    Before he met his two other companions, he had been a Mechanic. Daryn disliked his job and always craved freedom. It was a decease to have such a craving for freedom, which is what plagued Daryn. When he got on Endor Daryn for once felt free, away from society, and at home.

Daryn and the other group of passengers were staying on a remote mining cluster in the outer rim. Out of the ten people Daryn would only get to know three of them. When te ship left no one knew what was to become of them. Daryn was the only one to feel ok about the whole situation. It would take time before they all saw it his way.

For some time his companions were edgy about the Ewok, Daryn just acted like he knew them for years. Soon he picked up the Ewokese language. From then on he was speaking native languages and teaching his to the Ewoks. When his companions came around they began to learn.

Daryn wasn?t introduced to the Chief until a week later. Wirrip instantly became the Survivor?s allies when they had their first chat of living arrangements. Daryn and his two companions made a hut. Its walls were made of Wood, which Daryn carved into to make beds, doors, and other things that stored items. The Ewoks supplied a roof costumed to make sure no water could get through. It was great, and a Ewok could visit anytime. The Hut was the largest home on the ground. There were windows made out of the glass left over from there ship crash. Then an upstairs where a rope was attached to a door; that allowed them to climb from their house to the Tree village.

Daryn and his companions were very proud of how things turned out and happy with their new furry friends.

Name: Wirrip Bee Squak
    Species: Ewok
    Sex: Male
    Height: 80cm
    Weight: 90lbs
    Appearance:
    [image=http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo345/EwokArt/250px-Kaink1.jpg]
    He has a face always filled with curiosity, Small black nose, black lips, Short, stubby body that is surprisingly good at running and climbing. He is Short and furry, ranging in shades of white and grey.
    Birth Place: Endor

Weapons:
    =- Spear
    =- Dart blower with an assortment of poisoned darts and their cures.
    =- Hunting Knife
    Ship: Ewok Hang Glider
    Additional Items:
    ~ Chieftain Ceremonial Walking Stick
    ~ Chieftain Headpiece
    ~ Leather Bag
    ~ Leather Hunting Knife Sheath
    ~ Hunting Net

Personality:
    Wirrip has a truly odd personality. Even the other Ewoks call him eccentric, but eccentricity is the mark of a genius. He is bold and brave, sometimes taking on threats far beyond his capabilities. Since his childhood he

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.