main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Survival Anakin/Padme, AU VERY IMPORTANT A/N 3/29

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by FelsGoddess, Aug 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    anankin let go of the hate at once you moron !!!! :mad:

dont you see that you'll lose your girl if you dont ??!!?:mad:

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    OH, poor Anakin. First Padme is kidnapped, then he's demoted back to Padawan and now he has to train on Dagobah...I hope he gets a break soon! :p

It'll probably take both Yoda and Obi-Wan to help him see the light about his lust for power...

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

3. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Wow. Anakin's messed up.

The Jedi don't use their power to save one. They use it to help many. There's a big difference.

I gotta feel bad for him. Yes, this is the first time I'm ever saying I feel bad for Anakin Skywalker.

He knows if he becomes Darth Vader he'll lose Padme forever. Yet it has become a big part of him that won't stay squelched down forever.

I fear things will get uglier before they get better.

Great job Fels

4. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    ladie_padawan Yeah, that definitly adds to his frustration. Thanks for R&R!

Ani-maniac I really didn't have any plans for this when I typed this up, I just starting writing. I'm glad it worked out so well. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed.

PadwanKayla
    Anakin's inner struggle has always fascinated me. It would be so hard. Thanks!

sithrules70 He'll hopefully figure it out soon. Thanks for R&R!

KELIA Hopefully they can bring him back. A lot of it is going to depend on if he really wants to go back. Thanks!

Lola64 Wow, I made you feel bad for him? That's amazing. Uglier for sure. Thanks!

5. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    "Master Yoda has always been against me. I know this. I have always known. The Council made so many concessions for me because they were afraid of my power. They feared I would become too powerful for them to control!"

Woah there, things are heating up. And not for the better.

Was that so wrong? Was using power to save the ones you loved a bad thing? Is that not what the Jedi did? Didn't they use their power to help keep others safe? How was this any different?

If you ask me, nothing is wrong with that...it's just that the seller (Palpy) is not a good source for good.

I'm getting anxious for Anakin to save Padme. The suspense is getting thicker. Still, can't wait to read more.:D

6. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    AP4EVER At least he is getting his feelings out. His logic does make quite a deal of sense. Unfortunatly, Palps took advantage of that. Thanks.

7. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Poor Anakin....I mean all he wants to do is save Padme and have his family. Unfortunately he has some major hurdles in his path to happily ever after, the biggest being within himself. I hope Obi-wan and Yoda can help him.

Thanks for the PM!

8. DarthVaderette

DarthVaderette Jedi Master star 2

May 23, 2004
    Hi :D

Just found this story and really enjoy it. Can you PM me with updates? :D

9. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    ANAKINSBABY He has some huge hurdles to jump. Thanks.

DarthVaderette Glad you like it. You are on the list. Thanks.

10. lost_jedii

lost_jedii Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2005
    Poor, poor Anakin. I hope Obi can help him :( Sorry I missed a couple of posts :(, they were really great though! Thank you for the PM, please send another one soon! :D I need more, erm, please?? :p :D

11. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    lost_jedii It's okay. I would love to add more to this, right after I beat procrastination and write this english essay lol. I'll try to have it up soon.

12. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    I've had some computer trouble lately, but it's up and running again. I'll have an update soon. :)

13. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    Very sorry for the delay.
    ~~~
    "Should I go look for him?" Obi-Wan asked Yoda. Anakin had been gone for a long time.

"No," Yoda answered, "wait we will."

Obi-Wan gave a simple nod. He didn't know how he was goin to save Anakin. He could not fail again. Obi-Wan knew that Anakin himself had to want to change.

Obi-Wan felt Anakin approach. He looked up as his apprentice stepped through the fallen trees. Anakin walked right up to Yoda, "I am deeply sorry for letting you down and for what I have done."

Anakin then turned to Obi-Wan, "Master, you did not fail me. I made mistakes. You made me into a great man. I was the one who ruined it. I am ready. Help me beat the darkness."
    ~~~
    Sidous had found a use for Padme. She hated it. He paraded her around like his consort. He had yet to force himself upon her, for which she was extremely grateful he did not. Padme stood slightly behind him, biting her tongue. Everyone recognized her. So much slander had been thrown about. Padme had a feeling that Sidous wanted Anakin to hear and go into a jealous rage.

Padme noticed, not for the first time, that it was a strictly human event. Sidous had "taken care of" his former aids. His entire staff was human. You had to be a human to be in the military. You had to be a human to work in government. Padme had been shocked by this anti-alien sentiment. She had never thought that he would be the type. Of course, she had no suspected him of being a Sith Lord either.

Padme's eyes meet Bail Organa's as he walked through the greeting line. He nodded to her. Padme was determined to speak with him later that evening. Sidous would allow her to mingle with guests, as long as she was in his sight.

The evening was a dull blur for Padme. Finally Sidous gave her permission to speak with other. Padme wandered over to Bail.

"Bail," she said quietly, "dance with me."

Bail nodded and took her on to the dance floor. Padme could feel Sidous's eyes boring into her.

"They are safe," Bail murmured as he took her through several dance moves.

"Good. Is the new servant boy well?" she responded.

"Yes, he is healing from his ordeal," Bail responded, eyeing her carefully.

"I hope that goes over well," she answered back.

"He's very determined. Prehaps you shall meet him soon," Bail told her as the end of the song was approaching.

"Prehaps I shall," Padme nodded, then left him for Sidous was getting impatiant. Form their hidden coversation, Padme learned that Bail had the twins and Anakin was going to save her.

"Time for us to leave," Sidous told her.

"Of course, milord," Padme responded, holding back her desire to spit. She just had to remember that this would be over soon. She would be free once again.
    ~~~

PM List
    This is the PM list. If you wish to be added/taken off, please let me know.

Ani-maniac
    Starshine
    Lola64
    AP4EVER
    ladie_padawan
    sithrules70
    naadi
    callmesweet16
    Avatres_Dream
    KELIA
    ANAKINSBABY
    rb657062
    kitana_darth
    Darth_Gemini1992
    zvalarens
    Anakinhot24
    JOINME
    PadwanKayla
    Master_Jedi_Singh
    Queen_Apailana
    Ladynaye
    lstevens
    DarthVaderette

14. ladie_padawan

ladie_padawan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Poor Padme being stuck with that ugly old fart. She is so lucky he hasn't done anything worse to her.

15. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
  16. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    awwwwwww poor padme,I hope anakin gets there soon!!!!!!!thnx for the pm

17. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Poor Padme is right. Ewwwwwww![face_sick]

Hope he doesn't force himself on her. Wouldn't want her to have to kill herself after all she's been through.

Who's the servant boy? Did I miss something?

I'm glad you've gotten back to this.

18. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    [face_frustrated] Urge to kill...rising!:mad:

But I guess I should be grateful that Sidious hasn't forced himself upon her...Thank God for small favors.

Indeed, he must just be using her to sprak Anakin's rage, and lure him back to the Darkside.

I can only hope that Anakin and the rest of the gang can get Padme out of her prediciment soon.[face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying]

Great post, FG. It's been so long. Can't wait to read more.:D

19. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Poor Padme! Stuck playing Sidious' sick game. Just wait until Anakin hears about this!

At least she knows her children are safe and Anakin is on the way.

Great update!

=D= =D= =D= =D=

20. PadwanKayla

PadwanKayla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2005
    =D= Great update. I love these AUs where Anakin is turning back yet has not lost the essence of who he is. Poor Padme though but she is strong and will hold on until her rescue, won't she!?

21. sick_sith_girl

sick_sith_girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2005
    "Dad, we need to talk."

[face_laugh] Very good.

22. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    ladie_padawan [face_worried] Let's hope not. Thanks for reading! :)

Ladynaye Thanks for reading. :)

naadi Hopefully he will. You are welcome. Thanks for reading. :)

Lola64 The servant boy is like code for Anakin. Oops. I should have made that clearer. [face_blush] Thanks for reading. :)

AP4EVER Oh he's definitly using her. Let's hope Anakin hurries. Thanks. :)

KELIA He'll be furious! Thanks! :)

PadwanKayla We'll see. Thanks. I'm glad you are enjoying. :)

sick_sith_girl Thanks for reading. :)

23. lost_jedii

lost_jedii Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2005
    Wow, great update!!! =D= =D= =D=

Nooo, Padme'!!! :( :( I hope Anakin gets there soon!!

Thank you for the PM, please update again soon! :D

24. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    lost_jedii Thanks! :)

25. Ani-maniac

Ani-maniac Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    That is certainly cruel of Palpatine... :mad:

*Looks forward to Anakin coming to save her* :D

Great post, I look forward to the next one. :)

Ani-maniac

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.