main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Survival of the Fittest (take 2)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by The Jedi Princess, Apr 13, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Jedi Princess

The Jedi Princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 1999
    Since my thread was messed up, I will conclude the story on this one. If you need to read the other thread again, use this URL:
    Forum16/HTML/000014.html Forum16/HTML/000014.html

If I messed up the URL, use the one that Jane Jinn left on my thread, HELP! MY THREAD IS GONE! (Thanks again Jane, your the best.)

[This message has been edited by The Jedi Princess (edited 04-13-2000).]

2. Wampasmak

Wampasmak Jedi Master star 3

Apr 6, 2000
    Yes! An escape from the Twilight Thread! Now back to the story.

3. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    Obi-Wan enjoyed being in the city. It was so long since he had done anything just for the fun of it. Before they picked up the package for Master Darrick, they had time to stop off at the holo game arcade. They wasted some time in there and soon Obi-Wan and Bruck were laughing at their perfomances on the games.

Bruck thought to himself how good it was to see Obi-Wan looking and feeling better. After a while, they left and arrived at the store where Darrick's package was.

The shop keeper greeted Bruck, "Ah, Padawan Chun, your Master said you would be by. Here is his package, you can tell him that I put it on his account."

Bruck took the parcel and said, "Thank you Mr. Hanly, this is my friend Obi-Wan Kenobi."

Mr. Hanly shook Obi-Wan's hand, "Ah, yes, I know your Master. You are the joy of his life."

Obi-Wan almost blushed, "It is nice to meet you."

Mr. Hanly replied, "The pleasure is mine, Padawan Kenobi. Give your Master my regards."

The two boy's then left the shop and hopped on the next air taxi to take them back to the temple. What they did not notice was a dark figure watching them from the shadows.

It was about time for mid day meal when they arrived home. Obi-Wan and Bruck were on their way to Obi-Wan's quarters when Obi-Wan heard his name being called. He turned around and saw Klea.

Klea ran to where Obi-Wan was, "Obi-Wan, I..I uh, just wanted to say that I am sorry, that you are not in the medical ward anymore." Klea then made a face, "No, that's not what I meant. I meant...I meant, that I miss you." Klea's face turned slightly rosy, and Obi-Wan did not think that she could possible look anymore beautiful then what she did. Bruck had a hard time surpressing a grin.

Obi-Wan smiled broadly, "I uh, miss you too, Klea. I need to go and meet my Master for mid day meal, but I was wondering...wondering...if you would like to join me for evening meal?"

Klea's eyes lit up like the twin suns of Tattooine, "I would love that, I am sure Master An-Paj would approve, he likes you."

Klea said her good byes and Bruck nudged Obi-Wan, "See, told you she liked you."

Obi-Wan did not say anything, he just turned and walked towards his and Qui-Gon's home.

4. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Tooooo cute, Obi-Wans first date

Now just who is this Mysterious Dark Figure watching Obi and Bruck??? Just when Obi thought it was safe to go out again eek.gif eek.gif

5. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    LOL, Obi-Wan is safe...for now. Just remeber that part for my next story, which I will have a teaser up for hopefully tonight.
    I am going to post again tonight, so be patient.

6. Darth Tristeza

Darth Tristeza Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2000
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I am sorry that you are not in the medical ward anymore.

Hee hee! I almost fell off my chair laughing!

Post soon!

7. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    Obi-Wan opened the door to the quarters and saw Qui-Gon and Yoda seated on one of the couches. On the other couch there was Keiran, Bren, the baby, Querin, and Jaret! Obi-Wan could not believe his eyes. He barely had time to register the sight, when Querin and Jaret ran to him and hugged him fiercly. Obi-Wan felt his eyes fill up and when he looked at his Master, he saw love and pride.

Befor Obi-Wan could speak, Bren came forward and said, "Because of you, I have a family. You protected them in that camp and I am forever indebted to you." Then he turned to face Qui-Gon and Yoda, "And because of the Jedi and the Republic, we were able to find Jaret."

Querin then looked up into Obi-Wan's eyes and said, "Thank you Obi-Wan."

Obi-Wan's eyes grew wide, "Querin, you talked."

Keiran laughed, "He has been talking up a storm." Obi-Wan noticed that Keiran's hair had grown longer and she looked healthy. And Bren-Kenobi was a chubby, happy baby. The way that babies should be. He was surprised when Keiran placed the baby in his arms and he felt how heavy he was.

Obi-Wan laughed, "Whoa, this one is going to be strong enough to wrestle gundarks."

Keiran replied, "Thanks to you." She then kissed him lightly on the cheek. Obi-Wan blushed.

They had a nice visit, and Obi-Wan finally saw that he did not fail, that he did what a knight was suppose to do, he protected the innocent. Qui-Gon knew that his padawan, would possibly be one of the greatest knights to ever live, and he closed his eyes in silent prayer giving thanks that he was given the honor of training him.

Unfortunatly, the visit had to end. Bren, was on the cabinet of the new government of Anitan. Bren shook Obi-Wan's hand and again thanked him, "If ever there is anything you need Obi-Wan, never hesitate to ask."

Obi-Wan replied, "Thank you sir."

Bren turned to Qui-Gon and said, "You can be proud of your apprentice, you have trained him well."

Qui-Gon bowed, "Thank you, I am very proud of my apprentice, of my son. Safe journey."

Obi-Wan then turned to Keiran who hugged him tightly, she whispered, "You are pure light Obi-Wan Kenobi, don't let anyone tell you different."

Obi-Wan could do nothing but nod. Then the brothers said goodbye, and Jaret said, "Thank you Obi-Wan, will you visit?"

Obi-Wan thought for a minute, he never thought of going back there, but after a moment he smiled and said, "Try to keep me away."

They all laughed and then the group said good bye again and boarded their ship. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon stood there until it was out of sight.

They made their way back to the apartment and Qui-Gon was perplexed when Obi-Wan went to the fresher and took a long shower. He then dressed in his best tunic and robe and took extra care in braiding his padawan braid.

Qui-Gon finally had to ask, "I hope you are not going to all this trouble for me, Padawan."

Obi-Wan gave a half grin and said, "Nope, but Master, would it be all right if I did not eat with you tonight?"

Qui-Gon nodded, "Of course, Master Darrick and I were going to eat together anyway, and who might you be dining with Obi-Wan."

Obi-Wan smiled and his eyes lit up, "Klea."

With that, Obi-Wan was out the door. Qui-Gon allowed a small smile, and said to himself, I am seeing the boy I once knew in the man growing before me. I must be getting old, my padawan is going on his first date.

Qui-Gon smiled again, this one broader.
    This was going to be interesting.

8. Marie D Padawannabe

Marie D Padawannabe Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 12, 2000
    Ohhh...that was so cute! Qui musing over
    Obi-Wan's "date"! Awwwwwww!

marie

9. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    OK, this is the last post of this story. I loved writing it!
    =============================================

Two months had passed, and it was time for Obi-Wan's sixteenth birthday. Qui-Gon was determined to make it a happy one. He even refused missions that came their way.

Enlisting the help of Bruck and Klea, Qui-Gon planned a party. He invited all of Obi-Wan's friends from the temple as well as Bren, Keiran and the children.

Klea and Obi-Wan were always together, but they were not yet an official couple, in fact, they had not yet even kissed yet. Klea hoped that tonight Obi-Wan would stop being proper and just kiss her already!

The party was a hit, and Qui-Gon gave Obi-Wan another rock. This one was a rare piece of fire quartz. When you held it up to the light, it looked like there was a fire burning inside. Obi-Wan knew that his rock collection was growing and he knew that he would always cherish it. Qui-Gon also gave him a new data pad.

Bruck gave him the latest holo game, one that happened to fit in the data pad that Qui-Gon gave him and the Jedi Master said in a voice of mock concern, "Now how am I supose to get you to study on missions?"

That night as the party was breaking up, Obi-Wan went looking for Klea, who was on the balcony. Klea smiled at him shyly and said, "I still need to give you your present."

Before Obi-Wan could respond, Klea pulled out a small package, inside was a necklace made out of a braided leather chain and on the end of the chain was a pendant made out of Alderaanian jade. Inside were the initials:
    O.W.K
    &
    K.L

Klea started to speak, "I made it myself. Master An-Paj and I were given the jade after we treated the crown prince of Alderaan. Master An-Paj said I could use it for your gift. Do you...do you like it?"

Obi-Wan fingered it, it was beautiful, "I love it. Can you help me put it on?"

Klea reached around his neck and fastened the leather chain, when she was done, their lips were inches away from each other. Inches that soon disappeared.

On that balcony, under the Coruscant moon, Obi-Wan Kenobi had his first kiss. Qui-Gon watched for a moment and then turned away, he thought, He is definately growing up.

Qui-Gon then said in a quiet voice, "As it should be. As it should be."

============================================
    THE END

I know, mush alert, but hey, the kid deserves at least one happy birthday.

[This message has been edited by The Jedi Princess (edited 04-14-2000).]

10. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    What a Lovely ending for a fantastic story!!!

I am sorry to see this one come to an end and I will hold you to your promise of another!!!!

11. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Aw, how sweet! I especially liked the phrase "inches that soon disappeared." All in all, an excellent story, Jedi Princess!

12. Wampasmak

Wampasmak Jedi Master star 3

Apr 6, 2000
    I am operating under the assumption that the "Dark Figure" will make his appearance in "No Matter What". Anyway, Great story!

13. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    AWWWWWW That is so cute. This was such a good story Jedi Princess. I'm sorry Darth server ate your other thread by the way. What a pain.

I look forward to your next story!

14. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    wiping away happy tears
    Excellent story and I do believe you've given Obi-Wan his first happy birthday.

15. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    Oh wow! Thankyou!

kithera

16. Marie D Padawannabe

Marie D Padawannabe Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 12, 2000
    Yes, that was a sweet, very well-written
    story. I sense a sequel?

marie

17. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Wow, I just found this. Beautiful, beautiful ending for the story JP. I am looking forward to the sequel. LOL his first date!!

18. KirinQ

KirinQ Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 1999
    This was a very touching and beautiful story!! Well done! Now, about that first date....

19. Jedi Erica Amidala

Jedi Erica Amidala Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 16, 1999
    Awww! That was SO sweet!

20. John_Camilleri

John_Camilleri Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2000
    My name is John Camilleri. I am a professional graphic designer, and along with Dr 'H' Gibbens and Mr Cameron Smith was responsible for completing the CGI sequences for Bounty Trail after Mr John Warner left the production.

I can personally vouch for the integrity of the director, Mr Justin Dix - and I can also state categorically that the majority of the statements being made by Mr Warner have been a tissue of exaggerations, half-truths and outright lies.

For reasons which are well known to me, this gentleman has embarked on a personal vendetta against Mr Dix, and any reasonable reader will recognise his rather hysterical statments for what they are.

I do not intend to perpetuate this disgraceful public display in this forum, and I apologise if I have added to the unpleasantness. However I do have a right of reply, and have excersised it here for the first and last time.

However, as a professional graphic artist whose livelihood depends on my good reputation, I must warn Mr Warner that he is treading on extremely thin ice as regards the slander laws.

If he chooses to continue this undignified campaign in public, he had better be prepared to repeat his statements under oath in a court of law.

Sorry for the long letter, folk. I don't intend to waste any more energy on this.

John Camilleri

21. John Warner

John Warner Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2000
    I am a professional graphic designer Too!
    What have i said that is ALL lies!!

The animation in Bounty Trail and this New
    Trailer are 50% mine and in the New Trailer
    its 100% mine!

your QUOTE!! SPACE JUNK is only there
    you did not animate them in this trailer! did you!.

Maybe we should Give the people of TFN some insight about you.

You was the person who was doing
    the Rendering since my PC was too slow
    and, while you had my 3d scenes
    you Tweeked and Re Edited my Meshes
    Adding un needed Efects to the scenes!
    Lasers guns!, Expresion Contolers for
    Gun movements in 3dmax.

Delays Delays and more Delays

when all my 3dMeshes where all compleat
    you deside to Tamper with them
    and delaying the final Rendering.
    hence making Justin YELL at ME!
    to this day he does not believe
    it was you who delayed his film!
    No I am the one who got the blame for that!

Should we also tell them about how your
    work look too Cartoonish and you where asked
    to RE DO your Testures BY ME since i was your
    SUPERVISOR you never DID what I said!!

your just Kissing Assss in this fourm,
    this is expected. since you doing the same
    for Justin Dix, since and i quote.
    your working on his Next Movie!
    (MASTER RACE FROM OUTER SPACE)

Sure JOHN! take me to court
    it will be Fun!. to see both you and Justin
    Lieing on the stand!

Remember we had this OUT! MONTHS AGO!
    when we where working Together on Bounty

Remmeber you saying Dont rock the boat
    as you did not want to pissofff Justin..

ALSO:

YOU WALKED OFF THIS MOVIE TOO! JOHN!
    who was it who was left HOLDING THE BALL!

AND! John.. how did you ever get your Job!
    working for this new Company IBS!
    I will tell you.. you used my WORK! to get
    a job remember.. you asked me to let you
    have some Animation clips and Artwork.
    this is how you got your Break!! PAL!!!!

So come on Bring out some more Dirt
    are you going to deniy every thing that i
    had said in this fourm to be untrue!!

As I suspected Long before this bounty Feasco
    you like to walk over people. you like to be
    in Control. tell me and all of TFN the TRUTH! for a change

Sure your Writing skills are beter then me
    sure you can Present your self as a
    professional Artists.

Professional at what!! Stealing my work!
    i told you NOT to Touch any of my meshes
    but you never listen.

Sure I changed some of your Textures
    as they LOOKED TOO CARTOONISH!
    and this was changed because JUSTIN
    yes JOHN your Nice Friend! Justin said
    to GET RID of the Crappy! Textures.

You can tell your work from mine apart
    I use Real Life colors. DARK!

you used the cartoon look!

For example..

MY 4Lom Ship,,
    my Slave one ship
    My Jawa barge....
    my IG88 ship...
    My Planets..
    And my SpaceJunk (30%)mine!

ALL MY WORK in Bounty Trail Shows UP
    as Professional. your shows up as a
    Bad B Grade Cartoon!

Oh! Yes! you did do a planet for Bounty Trail
    it was the one with my Smuggler ship
    you can tell. as the Planet also Looks
    CARTOONISH!! Shess!!!!

As for me Talking off my website your
    Junkscenes Sorry Pal! they are All part
    of a compeated scene.

Now i expect you to roll up with that shotgun to my place. and blow my brains
    out, but Remember I am telling people the
    Truth. not telling them lies!!

People dont go ape! &gt;&lt; over nothing do
    they! and iam not YELLING because of a Vendenta towards Justin NO! i am YELLING
    becasue i was the one who was Ripped off.
    Where you!.. Have you goten your GOLD DROID
    AWARD YET!!.. oh i forgot Justin Lost them
    ALL!!!! LOL!!

Shess JOHN Get your facts Right!
    dont come onto this Fourm Yelling
    I am a Professianal in hopes of geting Respect!. it does not work. I know!

John Warner
    Director of DIGITAL HORIZONS
    thats DIGITAL HORIZONS not IMAGE HORIZON! John!

The Independent Sci-fi Movie Makers Alliance http://www.geocities.com/krill_1947/index.html http://www.geocities.com/krill_1947/index.html

[This message has been edited by John Warner (edited 05-25-2000).]

22. The_Scream_Man

The_Scream_Man Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2000
    OK, dude, Ive stayed all quiet lately on this topic, but u are just RANTING now! U post up letters that go forever and say the same thing! Ok, u want recognition, and u did everything! We get it! Just let it go man! Be a professional! Ive had others take credit for my stuff as well. Im an artist (comic book) and I know it sux, but this aint helping, its just annoying people. so let it slide man. Let it slide

23. John Warner

John Warner Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2000
    Look!. I had said my Peace on in this Fourm
    but Now a new player has POPPED Up
    demading to be Heard too..

and if hes going to Spit out lies about me
    then I am here to Defend my self..

24. Crunchacca

Crunchacca Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2000
    sticks and stones are they.
    hurt you they will not.
    be at peace, passive...
    from your mistakes you should learn.

25. Quite Gone Jim

Quite Gone Jim Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2000
    "Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth."

Frankly, I don't beilieve either of you, nor do I care about your petty bickering. Take this elsewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.