main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Survivor 25 - Philippines

Discussion in 'Community' started by Jedi_Johnson, Feb 11, 2010.

1. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    The men's team is an utter pack of ********. [face_plain]

2. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    I think I have seen the dumbest move ever on Survivor.

3. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    Officially rooting for the women now. I have never before disliked so many people on one tribe as I have with Manono. Last week's episode wasn't even that good for me because even though I was happy to see Matt gone, I wanted to see Colton go first. Colton has all of Russell's bad qualities, none of his good ones. He's also practically straight out of The Help.

4. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Colton has no strategy either. Why do they follow him? I really don't understand it. He has no strategic mind so he'd be easy to oust. He just makes moment to moment decisions based on the most petty, spoiled brat feelings ever and they all follow him!

I've never disliked almost everyone in a season before. Sabrina's the only one I really like and a couple other women I can tolerate. They haven't shown me any men I like, and I doubt they will after realizing how spineless and stupid they are.

-sj loves kevin spacey

5. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    I quite liked the person that just got eliminated (best of a bad bunch). Don't understand why he was booted out at all.

6. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    Yeah, Bill was okay, a bit boring. I honestly did feel bad for him, though, when Colton started attacking him for being a "struggling stand-up comic." On the other hand, he didn't make me lol once.

I also really, really want to like Leif, but he's just kind of clueless so far.

7. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Yeah, we just got to see a bit of Bill there at the end. And he actually seemed pretty cool and a really nice guy, even to Colton who was so horrible to him. It's clearly just some sort of extremely petty reasoning. Bill "got on his nerves" for inexplicable reasons. And they just went with Colton's tantrum. Goodness.

-sj loves kevin spacey

8. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    Coulton can never win this show. Why do people like this bother.

9. Asterix_of_Gaul

Asterix_of_Gaul Jedi Master star 5

Sep 13, 2007
    Either the worst Survivor ever.....or the best? :p

10. Jedi_Johnson

Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2002
    This. It was so dumb that I can see no way it pays off. They would have had a 2 person edge and now the teams are even.

11. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    Yo, here we go again! Philippines.

Watching the preview show, one cute blondie with fake boobies - my 2nd fave after my 12yo crush, Blair from freakin' Facts of Life!

12. cipe

cipe Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2012
    She's starting to look like a blonde Mrs. Garrett.

:(

13. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Oh yeah, is that tonight? I just want to see Michael kill more wildlife.

14. cipe

Sep 2, 2012
    I want to see if he can cook it without injuring himself. And it's next week, I think.

15. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    Starts in an hour for me! Go Mike! :D

16. cipe

Sep 2, 2012
    Actually, make that 'I want to see if he can do anything without injuring himself'.

jp-30 likes this.
  17. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    3 Tribes! Freaky...

18. cipe

Sep 2, 2012
    It'll be interesting to see how they end up merging them. Will it be into 2 tribes and then one later on, or if no one tribe dominates will it just be into one tribe at some point?

Russell has to be the most annoying survivor ever.

I'm surprised Skupin wasn't asked back long ago. Some of the younger people must have been under 10 when he was on the show the first time.

And I'm just sick of Penner.

A couple hot girls though. Hopefully, they make it to the final two. :p

19. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    LMAO @ telling people to vote you out as part of a strategy, then them actually doing it. Best first vote out ever.

Man I hope Skupin doesn't get a bunch of infected cuts and have to leave again. What a strange person :p

20. cipe

Sep 2, 2012
    I definitely don't want him to get medically evacuated. I want him to be voted off. When Probst snuffs his torch, Mike will accidentally inhale the resulting smoke and pass out into the fire they have going at tribal.

21. cipe

Sep 2, 2012
    Thank god the eye candy didn't get voted out.

lol @ the bloody preview.

22. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    So I think Mike is going to win this. No, I'm not spoiled, but when I saw the confessional of him explaining his game strategy at length, that was a dead giveaway that he makes the final, at least. They never devote that much time to a player explaining his strategy to the camera unless there's a reason for it. It reminded me of Sandra's strategy, too, in HvV, where it was, "As long as it ain't me." Mike: "Just go with the game."

23. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    I leik cookies.

24. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    Bye bye cookies. :(

25. cipe

Sep 2, 2012
    When Russell said that he was ready to die for the game the last time he played she should have said 'too bad you weren't ready to dive this time'. She would have still been voted out :( but at least she would have gone out with a good burn.