main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Survivor 25 - Philippines

Discussion in 'Community' started by Jedi_Johnson, Feb 11, 2010.

1. George Roper

George Roper Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    Survivor should hire Brenda as the official reward and immunity challenge cheerleader.

2. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    I wonder what she did to piss off production, because she's been invisible so far save for that little cheerleading bit.

3. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    Fantastic TC tonight.

And finally... BRENDA SPEAKS!!!

4. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Wow. That was pretty awesome. I think the best part was Cochran's reaction, just his sheer look of, "Oh my God, this is awesome!" even though his alliance were the ones getting screwed over. He's just too much of a nerd to care. I love him. But, really, it's kind of convenient for them. Because they got to get rid of Phillip without the onus of "you voted off a member of your own alliance!" coming back to bite one of them if they get to the final three.

It'll be interested to see what happens now, though. As much as Phillip wasn't the leader in terms of respect, he was often calling the shots on who got voted out, simply because people were so afraid to cross him lest he go nuts and target them for elimination next. In a strange way, he was the leader, whether they wanted him to be or not. I'm not sure who's going to step up in that alliance. Andrea's kind of the only one I could see doing that, but I'm not sure if she'll really want to maintain the same alliance. If she's smart, she will, though. Anyone who flips alliances now is just setting them up to have no shot at the final 3, because Eddie, Malcolm, and Reynold are much more likely to go to the final three together at this stage.

But yea, wow... I didn't think I'd ever see a tribal council where a whole alliance had immunity. Well played.

5. Lord Revan

Lord Revan Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 15, 2013
    best tribal i've ever seen.

i'm rooting so hard for The 3 Amigos lol.

6. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    I really can't though. I mean that was an awesome move to see, but Malcolm near the end of last season started showing himself for the dickish bro he seems to be. And it's come through in this season, too. I mean I commend him for doing so well looking for idols. I have no idea why so few people even tried. So dumb. And I think Reynold is pretty good, he just got himself into a dumb alliance in the beginning and has been struggling to dig his way out. Eddie is pretty unoffensive but man is he a meathead. I think Reynold is the only one of them I could really root for.

7. George Roper

Oct 31, 2012
    I agree Malcolm has seemed like a knob this season. Reynold seems like he's a bigger one though.

Loved Phillip washing off the mud in that beautifully clear water. lol Clueless.

8. Lord Revan

Apr 15, 2013
    Malcolm does seem different this season, but I just do not like the other alliance. If they vote off The 3 Amigos, what a boring show that would be. I don't think they are going to though, thankfully.

I do think Reynold is the best player this season. Malcolm is 2nd.

9. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    Why is Reynold the best player this season? He hasn't done jack ****.

10. Lord Revan

Apr 15, 2013
    ummm..... absolutely dominated every challenge, found 2 hidden immunity idols, and managed to keep himself in the game for 30 days while NEVER having the numbers heading into a single tribal council.

nobody is really close besides Malcolm imo.

11. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Yeah, Reynold was also the only person on his sorry team even keeping them close in immunity challenges. He was really good with strength but also things involving accuracy. He was pretty smart and strategic and somehow didn't get voted off even though he should have been a target from day 1.

Malcolm, I don't think he's different this season. I think he got a bit of a different edit last season, because I started to see his jerkishness near the end of last season. And it was pretty apparent at the reunion. He's a good physical competitor and he's pretty smart, but that doesn't really mean I'm rooting for him. I wasn't rooting for him last season either, in the end.

12. Lord Revan

Apr 15, 2013
    I was for Malcolm last season and was this season until a couple weeks ago. I am for Reynold now. If I had to pick a woman, I'd go with Brenda.

13. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    False teeth freakout!

14. George Roper

Oct 31, 2012
    Missing teeth are the least of her problems when it comes to looking bad on tv. lol

15. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    I just loved her logic of, "OMG NO I CAN'T LET ANYONE KNOW I HAVE SOME FAKE TEETH, I SAY TO YOU THE CAMERA MEN FOR THIS SHOW I'M ON THAT WILL BE SEEN BY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!!!" Man she is a mess.

jp-30 likes this.
  16. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    What I don't understand is why she had to get someone else to go fetch them for her.

17. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    What if a fish had seen her with her teeth out?

18. Lord Revan

Apr 15, 2013
    :(

19. George Roper

Oct 31, 2012
    So if Malcolm had kept the second immunity necklace for himself he would have been safe this week and would have had at least another 3 days to look for the idol in the clue.

20. George Roper

Oct 31, 2012
    Oh man. Massive burn. haha

21. Lord Revan

Apr 15, 2013
    glad to see Andrea go, but 4 of the 5 most interesting/entertaining players have been voted off the past 3 weeks. Cochran is the only one left with any viewing value whatsoever. could be setting up for a boring final few weeks. Dawn, Brenda, Sherri, Erik.... ughhhh.

and lol at Eddie still getting through all these votes.

22. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    Gee, thanks, you guys, for getting rid of my favorite player.

And after Brenda went and got your false teeth for you, too, Dawn. Wow.

darthcaedus1138 and jp-30 like this.
  23. George Roper

Oct 31, 2012
    Yeah, I don't know if it was just the editing but Brenda seemed a lot more pleasant this time. Really nice, actually.

I think I'll hurl if Dawn, Cochrane, and that other lady are the final three. My order of preference for the winner would be:

1. Eddie/Eric (don't really care either way)
    3. Other lady
    4. Cochrane
    5. Dawn

And I do hate when the telegraph who is getting voted out like they did today.

EDIT: this isn't the first time someone has been voted out after giving the others reward instead of keeping it, is it?

24. darthcaedus1138

darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 13, 2007
    **** Cochran! I wanna see that ****-eating grin wiped off his face!

25. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    At least Cochran is... interesting.