main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Survivor 25 - Philippines

Discussion in 'Community' started by Jedi_Johnson, Feb 11, 2010.

1. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
  2. Nevermind

Nevermind Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 14, 2001
    Tribal Counsel.

3. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
  4. World_Cup_Wally

World_Cup_Wally Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2010
    I felt like I was watching one of those movies were the kid on the bench is begging his coach to put him in the last game of the season after having been on the bench the entire season. Or something.

The only good thing about that girl getting the clue is that she's no doubt too stupid to figure it out.

5. Sith_Sensei__Prime

Sith_Sensei__Prime Chosen One star 6

May 22, 2000
    Yeah, that's why she approached Brenda to help figure it out. Besides not being the sharpest knife in the drawer, she is loud and annoying.

Yeah, it was funny when Jimmy T was begging to be put in the game. Tyrone should have benched himself.

6. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    I'd have liked to see coach make it to the jury. Probst is gonna be sad. :(

And yes Naonka or whatever her name is is getting way too much screen time.

Also, what's with the combined reward/immunity challenges? Is that due to budget cuts? Really boring - and more footage of people arguing.

7. World_Cup_Wally

Jun 27, 2010
    Well now that Jimmy T got cut from the team...I mean voted out of the tribe...I hope that means all the talk about coaches and benches is officially over for this season.

That girl is a ***** <---all caps, btw. Not sure how she thinks that she solved the clues to find the idol.

Marty is a major prick.

8. World_Cup_Wally

Jun 27, 2010
    Shame about Kelly B. I was hoping she'd win it. Not sure why they wouldn't get rid of Marty at this point but I think everyone knew it would be Kelly as soon as she said that she felt comfortable at tribal.

9. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    I thought the reason Marty didn't go tonight was obvious... he asked the producers if he could use his idol in the event of a vote if there's a tie, they said yes, and the rest of the players just had to go with Kelly.

10. World_Cup_Wally

Jun 27, 2010
    I'm pretty sure that's not how it works and that they could have voted him out after the tie.

11. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    How the hell are Naonka and/or Marty still there?

Bunch of idiots. No strategy or purpose in voting out Alina last night.

12. World_Cup_Wally

Jun 27, 2010
    Yeah, I can understand why Brenda and Sasha might want to keep her around but the other people, I just don't get it. The stolen food alone should have been enough.

I wonder how far Dan might go? He's absolutely no threat whatsoever as evidenced by his legendary display in that jump then throw (lol) competition the other week. I can see him making it pretty close to the end if he doesn't quit.

13. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    Are his arm muscles implants? Never seen a guy with guns that big be so utterly weak.

14. World_Cup_Wally

Jun 27, 2010
    He probably got them special for the show the same day he picked out his $1000 Survivor dress shoes. Nothing but the best for Dan.

15. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    lol.

I can't believe the other crazy ***** who hid stuff (ie. his sand filled shoes in the lagoon) is still there.

16. World_Cup_Wally

Jun 27, 2010
    I had sort of forgotten which one did that since she and a few other people get very little screen time (this season could have been so much better if Purple Kelly had had more. :p ) Isn't she the one who called Naonka out for taking the flour? Kind of funny considering.

17. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    Last of the eye candy gone. :(

I have no idea who to root for, they're all so horrible. I guess it has to be old lady dog trainer. Or Fabio.

And maybe I blinked, but did they not show the team coming back from volcano-pizza reward finding out their brilliant fire shelter made of wooden food crates had burned up?

18. World_Cup_Wally

Jun 27, 2010
    Purple Kelly does it for me more than Brenda. Although, we never really see Purple Kelly and I think her 'wisdom' at tribal spells out why we don't see her. :p

I wouldn't mind either of those two winning, but I think I'm just going to root against people, starting with Sash, Benry, and Naonka.

No, they didn't show it. I was kind of baffled by that and also Probst not mentioning it at tribal. I mean putting a wood chest with all your valuables in them up against a fire and having them burn down to nothing is a pretty big deal on Survivor. And pretty damn stupid.

19. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    Haven't watched yet, but was yesterday's show a clipshow? :(

20. PadmeSkywalkerSHM

PadmeSkywalkerSHM Jedi Padawan star 2

Nov 25, 2010
    im not sure i didn't watch it either.:(

21. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
    Stupid clip shows. Why do they do that to us still?

22. PadmeSkywalkerSHM

PadmeSkywalkerSHM Jedi Padawan star 2

Nov 25, 2010
    i don't know i think they should have more challenges. I like to watch people struggle.

23. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    The clip shows really piss me off. Mostly because they advertised it as if it were a regular show, all "Nae does something stupid again!" [face_plain]

Yeah, I think right now more than in any other season, I have no one left to root for. Jimmy Johnson was my favorite player :p

I guess I'm rooting for the old chick. See, I can't even remember her name. Lame.

24. World_Cup_Wally

Jun 27, 2010
    I was pissed when it turned out to be a clip show but seeing Dan's hair made it worth it.

25. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    Are the clip shows used as placeholders over Thanksgiving, because viewing audiences will probably be lower due to family revelry and hijinx?