Amph Survivor 25 - Philippines

Discussion in 'Community' started by Jedi_Johnson, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Coruscant Force Ghost

star 6
    Are you happy, Rachel? :p

Incidentally, tonight's vote confirms what the people over at Sucks have been suspecting since before the beginning of the season- that all the usual sources aren't, well, sources anymore. This could be the most unspoiled season ever.

I am officially rooting for Boston Rob. It helps that he's now on the more likable tribe. It was exciting to see Russell go (even though I wished he could've stuck around much longer for the entertainment he brings), but I just can't bring myself to like the sorry group of rotten cancerous hypocrites that would throw a challenge. Incidentally, the reason they threw the challenge is because they were so, so afraid of Russell and what he might do the longer and longer he would be allowed to stay. So, hats off to you, Russell, it took throwing a challenge to finally do you in.
  2. Asterix_of_Gaul Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah I doubt he'll last Redemption Island. The thing is, even if he got to end, I feel like people on this show have already decided his fate.

It wouldn't have mattered if he had actually tried to play the game differently. I'm sad that he's not going to last longer though, because he is very entertaining.
  3. World_Cup_Wally Jedi Master

star 4
    Throwing the challenge was a dumb move.

I wouldn't mind Rob winning.
  4. PirateofRohan Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Russell is going to beat Matt because he's that good...or bad? Whatever, Russell looked happy in the preview of the duel so..yeah. I guess I'm done.
  5. World_Cup_Wally Jedi Master

star 4
    Richard Hatch must like getting it up the ass in jail because he's been ordered back for 9 more months because he hasn't refiled for 2000 and 2001 and paid what he owed.

Come on in, guys!
  6. Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Is anyone else having a hard time getting into this season or is it just me?
  7. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    I don't like Rob & Russell coming back, to be honest. But Phillip is pure gold.
  8. Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    He certainly is nuts. But sometimes those nutjobs are able to make a run. That part could be interesting. The purple tribe is the more interesting of the two. Its astounding how the orange tribe is just letting Rob run everything and can't even see how they are being played.
  9. PirateofRohan Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    That's not entirely true. Rob's in control, yeah, but he actually has an alliance who will probably vote him out if he tries to keep Philip longer.:p Anyway, I'm rooting for Matt and Boston Rob.:D [face_praying] [face_dancing]
  10. World_Cup_Wally Jedi Master

star 4
    Matt's god has forsaken him. lol
  11. Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I've got to admit I find it intriguing they are doing a 2nd phase of Redemption Island. Matt proved he can't play the game by fessing up to Rob. Dunno if he can survive redemption island this time.
  12. Sith_Sensei__Prime Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah Matt doesn't know how to play the game. Even his closest ally turned on him. Interesting on how everyone complimented that move by Rob to sent Matt on his way.
  13. Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well it was a good play by Rob overall. He got rid of a swing vote that could tie things up and kept his numbers high. He also played on the paranoia of the other tribe that he would after one of their strong players and in turn flushed the idol. Should be pretty easy to pick off the purple tribe now.
  14. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    God sent Matt back to Redemption Island for a reason.
  15. Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Cause he sucks at Survivor.
  16. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Phillip just keeps getting better! (watching tribal right now...)
  17. World_Cup_Wally Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, Phil is all kinds of awesome. Other than watching Rob's domination of the game, it would have been a really boring season without our resident Wing Chun kung fu expert.
  18. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    IS it wrong to hope Phil goes almost all the way? Of course he doesn't stand a chance at the million (They might as well write BR the cheque right now) but he's so much fun to watch!
  19. World_Cup_Wally Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd imagine he would have won anyways but horrible, horrible opening speeches, etc., by the other two. Philip was LMAO funny. Insane. Rob was the only one who deserved to win.

I think David really wanted to ask Rob to marry him but decided to just attempt to copy him as best he could. Rob to be the Godfather to little Rob in a year or so.

I wonder if Matt will be one of the two former contestants next season. You know, to give him a chance to actually play with other people. :p

20. Asterix_of_Gaul Force Ghost

star 5
    Rob was so brilliant even at the end--he was feeding the others lines in order to have them say the WRONG things to the jury. Phil pretty much cast his vote for Rob with his speech, and Natalie also praised him with hers. It was hilarious.

This is the first time, in a long time, that I'm happy about who won Survivor. No one was more deserving this season. I would have liked to see Matt win most popular player, however. I mean, winning 10/11 duels is pretty impressive in addition to spending the whole game alone. Not as good as the previous 2 seasons, but much more entertaining than many others. Rob was so brilliant even at the end--he was feeding the others lines in order to have them say the WRONG things to the jury. Phil pretty much cast his vote for Rob with his speech, and Natalie also praised him with hers. It was hilarious.

This is the first time, in a long time, that I'm happy about who won Survivor. No one was more deserving this season. I would have liked to see Matt win most popular player, however. I mean, winning 10/11 duels is pretty impressive in addition to spending the whole game alone. Not as good as the previous 2 seasons, but much more entertaining than many others.
  21. tom Chosen One

star 6
    whoa i highlighted your post and it's like some kind of crazy remix.
  22. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
  23. FatFrank Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll be devastated if Coach is voted out before the jury.
  24. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Well, Coach made it the final. But what a boring season. Other than Ozzy's heroics, it was horrible.

Even Coach was boring and cliche.
  25. FatFrank Jedi Knight

star 3
    Funniest moment of the entire season was when bitter medical marijuana guy asked Albert to say why the other two don't deserve to win or whatever and told him not to start by complimenting them first and Albert started off by complimenting him on his question and his approach to playing the game. I think I broke a rib.

I wanted Coach to win. Sophie was a worthy winner, but I didn't really care for her personality and thought she may have won some sympathy votes following her breakdown. Ozzy dominated but he has to be one of the most annoying contestants ever to play the game so glad he didn't win.

My guess is that international contestants are going to be allowed next season.