Oceania SURVIVOR AFRICA DISCUSSION

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by epic, Oct 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Tom Jedi Master

star 4
    "P.S. Ethan's a babe. "

Geees sil do you ever stop? :D

Shame none of the birds are babes :(
  2. mutley Jedi Master

star 4
    Geez I miss watching the Mole on 7--much better show.

Sil, the tribe has spoken you were a loser.
  3. Jayd Jedi Knight

star 3
    About the no merger thing, I have to disagree with you simply because they can't have too few people in one camp. They need to have people to stand watch for lions and tigers, remember? I think they HAVE to have the merger.

I hope Lindsey goes really fast. She is SOOO annoying. She whines all the time and never does anything to change her situation.

I find my opinion of Frank has totally changed. I thought he was an ex-military *******, but he seems okay now. I still don't want him to win, especially, but I wouldn't mind if he did.

Darth Tom, I have to disagree. I think some of the chicks are good looking, like Kim. But I have to also say that IMHO there are no hot guys now that Silas is gone! He was an *******, but he was gorgeous! Oh well. *sigh*
  4. Darth-Tom Jedi Master

star 4
    Silas??? I've seen better lookin meat on a butchers apron :D

I can't believe how many whiney losers they picked this time!
  5. Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA

star 6
    -- Sil, the tribe has spoken you were a loser.

Huh??
  6. Darth-Tom Jedi Master

star 4
    mutley is dissing you :D
  7. epic Ex Mod / RSA

star 7
  8. Darth-Tom Jedi Master

star 4
    Owned? thats a little 1980's isn't it?? :D
  9. Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA

star 6
    Sheesh. Calling someone a loser is hardly taxing.
  10. epic Ex Mod / RSA

star 7
    Another pretty good episode. Glad to see Lindsey gone, despite the tears. I'm glad she didn't vote for Brandon, though -- not only because of the "dignity" thing, but... she would have been the ONLY one who would have. Haw. THEN she would have felt even worse.

But I'm not sure where this leaves Brandon and Kim... they're gonna have to do SOMETHING quickly (And I have no idea what), or they're gone. Simple. But then again, this question mark over the merger might pull another surprise... who knows?

11. Jayd Jedi Knight

star 3
    I am so glad Lyndsey is gone! She was so annoying. I feel sorry for Brandon and Kim though. I like them, and I think they could be great players of the game, but they're probably just going to get voted off now. :(
  12. stinrab Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Ding dong, the witch is gone!

She really was a backstabbing coward
  13. Teknobabel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well I can't say I'm sorry about Lindsay getting the boot seeing them break down when they realised they had made a little mistake.

the next few weeks are going to be interesting, especially to see if the old members of Samburu would survive after the merger, if & when it happens
  14. epic Ex Mod / RSA

star 7
    Anyone watch the last episode?

I thought Clarence was pretty hard done by. I guess they are threatened by him, but still, Frank is a recluse and he just seems so out of touch with reality. (What's brunch?)

Even if he did make the last two (which he won't, probably), no one will vote for him. He's weird. He's playing the game all wrong.

On the other hand, my once high expectations about Lex have slipped. I still think he's kinda cool, but I don't think he's gonna win.

Also, getting rid of Clarence, of the old Boran... I dunno, but by the looks of things, it could have let the old members of Sambura back into it... I would have thought they would have worked away at the minority Sambura players... but, apparently not. We'll see what happens this week.
  15. LostOnHoth Chosen One

star 5
    I think Lex is going to lose the plot and get booted real soon. My money is on Ethan to win..

I think the next one to be voted off will either be Lex or Frank.
  16. epic Ex Mod / RSA

star 7
    Brandon destroyed all his chances last week with his betrayal. Integrity, truth and your word are vital to the game, and last week he showed none of these. It's not surprising he's gone this week.

Lex isn't going to last very long, I don't think. He better hope for more Immunity wins.

Ethan still the obvious standout to win...
  17. Adakin Jedi Knight

star 1
    Keep your eyes on Teresa & Kim J!
    They are sneaking through quite nicely.
    It always the unassuming ones you have to look out for.
  18. stinrab Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Boy, Lexx has really gone downhill fast

Ah well, Kim (the young one, that is) is hot :)
  19. Adakin Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am so sick of Lex winning everything!

I am very glad to see they are all sick of congratulating him every time he wins!

Loved Kellie's SHAMELESS t-shirt!
  20. Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA

star 6
    If Lex doesn't win Immunity next time, I think he'll be gone and we'll end up with Kim, Ethan and Tom for the final 3.
  21. mutley Jedi Master

star 4
    Me dish an admin?, I'm not brave enough for that :)

The winner is known, at least the local radio station has been advertising all day-I think it's a fake...but heck I'm happy "The Mole" is back on this year.
  22. Crimson-Larko Jedi Master

star 4
    So Ethan won 'ay?

Well how about that!
  23. Kahlan72 Jedi Master

star 4
    yay!!!!!! Glad Ethan won. It's sad but I woulda like more time for the group to do some talking afterwards. Could Kelly want anymore attention, could Clarence think he was funnier, could Tom make a sentence make sense?? LOL Gota love him. But wasn't he angry about what Kim said about him.

Anyway, adieu Survivor 3. Next one looks cool, with no rations or anything. Sad aren't I? :)

ohweoh weoh oheeeeeeiiiioh.
  24. stinrab Manager Emeritus

star 5
    We won't get to see the next American Survivor, unfortunately. Channel 9 wants to focus on the Aussie version :\

Anyway, Ethan probably shouldn't have won. It was Lex that got him and Kim there. It was always Lex's game
  25. Teknobabel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ethan won?
    fair enough, he was honestly the only person who everyone didn't hate, although I would have preferred Lex to get the boot earlier on, like from the beginning
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.