main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Survivor Help

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Marold, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    A few friends and I are playing Survivor all summer long and I need some help with my challenge. I'm doing a type of tic tac toe game and I kind of wanted to do it like Hollywood Squares. So if anyone is willing to help out whenever it is I have my challenge the help would be greatly needed. I can give you the address and time of when it will be done. That is when my name gets drawn for it.

2. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    I'd be willing to help. As long as it wouldn't get in the way of work. Give me notice.

3. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I'll have a weeks notice and it's usually in the evenings. Either on Wednesday or Saturday

4. YodasLightSaber23

YodasLightSaber23 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2002
    If it is before July 31st I would love to help out.

5. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    If I have gas to get up there and back, I'll do it, Mary. Just let me know when and where as far in advance as you can.

6. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Thank you all. Just so you know, don't try and favor me if I'm still in the game by the time it's my turn. ;)

I may have to rework some of the games ideas to fit in actual people. great this means I'll have to start thinking again. :(

7. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    That's right, Mary. You'll need to get the hamsters moving again. ::ducks::

8. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Okay we have a problem now. My challenge is on Monday at 9 at night. I think I'll throw the whole Hollywood Squares idea out the window for now. But I need your opinon on my challenge. I'm doing a Trivia tic-tac-toe game. But the only way you get the square you seek is by answering a trivia question. The types of trivia I've chosen from are Trivial Pursuit, Disney Trivia and Star Wars Trivia. All three are put into a basket 3 times so they have to draw out one slip with that type of trivia on it. And to make it even more fun, they have to draw out what color of category they will be asked from.

Does this sound one sided at all? I mean does it favor me? Course you all probably don't know me that well so it's not good asking you this question.

Anyway, each person plays against the other team and who ever gets 3 in a row first wins a point for their team. In case of a tie the team that gets 5 squares wins, you can gain a square if the person doesn't answer it correctly but you have to earn your own square on a block or a win.

Now does this sound fun? Or should I do something else? I have 5 days. [face_plain]

9. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    maybe you guys can help me come up with another challenge incase I get voted off. If I win a challenge after i've been voted of then I can come back in the game but I need to have another challenge ready for when this happens. I just hope I'm not voted off.

10. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    I have a great game. It's called "Pickle Hop-Scotch." Actually it's not a game, but it's a good name in my oppinion.

11. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Great name but do you have a game to go with it?

12. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    Make people out of pickles, then animate them by striking them with lightning, force the now living pickle people play hop-scotch, whoever's pickle person wins the game of hop-scotch wins.

13. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Nice idea, but last I checked I couldn't control lightening.

14. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]poor clueless Marlod. She doesn't know how to control Lightning. ;)[/color]

15. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    Merlin I noticed that you accidentally inverted the "o" and the "l" in Marold's name. I ask for your permission to call Marold, MARLOD.

Just imagine the terror that will be driven into the hearts of children and virgins everywhere when they here that MARLOD is coming for them.

16. darth_toad

darth_toad Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    How about Survior Twister? Except around the twister board there is sprinklers running.

You can do the trivia with this. Each time you ask a question. If the person or teamate answeres the question correct Instead of spinning the "twister Thing" they pick the spot they move to. If the answer is incorrect a member of the opposing team spins the "twister thing" thus Making a the move harder. The tream with the most remaining team mebers on the mat wins. Falling off the mat casues you to lose a team member. (I know this was probably obvious). If players fall at the same time leaving a tie with no players reaming the game starts over.

I dunno it was a thought. Kinda like Slip N Slide with Twister (?)

Sprinklers are fun for summer.

TOAD

17. greenmayo

greenmayo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2002
    Hey toad,

are you coming to any of the activities on Sat? Blood drive, movie watching, Sean's bbq? Just wondering.

Marold, I think you should design a labyrinth.

18. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    But for me to get back in, I need to compete as well. I can't know the maz and then run it and win, that would be too onesided.

But I do like the twister idea. But that means I'll have to go and buy another game cause I'm not using my bed sheets for this one.

19. greenmayo

May 1, 2002
    I didn't mean you should design one for your Survivor game- I just think you should make one.

20. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    oh okay, but for what purpose?

21. greenmayo

May 1, 2002
    Because you're cool like that. Only the cool people can boast a labyrinth.

22. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    If you had a labyrinth you could put up a sign that reads: Beware MARLOD, keeper of the maze. Or one that says: MARLOD reserves the right to enslave anyone who gets lost within this labyrinth.

23. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    When did we start spelling my name wrong? :( Besides, I have a dog I can put in the center of the maze and he can lick anyone who finds him. Wait, what good would that do?

24. darth_toad

darth_toad Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    Mayo: No I will not be at the events. I work Weekends. No time off for good behavior.

I think the twister game would be fun, I would be willing to chip in for the game but I don't know i would get the money to ya.

TOAD

25. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I don't mind buying the game. But I do like the whole trivia aspect of it, it's really cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.