main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Survivors of the Purge

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jedi_Master_Gonzo, Aug 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Gonzo

Jedi_Master_Gonzo Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2002
    If I could divert everyone's attention away from Traitor for just a moment, I have a question about Jedi or Jedi-related persons who survived the Purge. This has probably been brought up before, but new information is always surfacing in books and other sources, so I was wondering people here in the EU could help me out. Padawans, trainees, knights, masters... those kinds of people. Method and fate - or source - would also help.

Here's what I've found so far:

Yoda

Obi-Wan

Ylenic It'Kla - Uncle of Elegos A'Kla. Evades the Jedi hunters somehow, only to die when Alderaan gets blown up. "I, Jedi"

Ikrit - Sleeps through the Purge in suspended animation on Yavin IV, died on Yavin IV in NJO

Vergere - The controversial 'Big Bird' leaves the galaxy several years before the Purge, only to return recently to upset a significant portion of the fan-base, which can always be amusing.

Kam Solusar - I'm not sure he counts on a weird technicality or not, but his father had given him a little training before getting killed by Vader. Solusar hides out on the Outer Rim? Later converted to serve the Emperor Reborn. Later converted to serve Luke Skywalker in his Order.

I believe there's more, but I can't recall who or how, or from what source.

2. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    Jerec= formerly Jedi Knight. was dispatched on a mission to recover ancient artifacts just before the Jedi Purge took place. He returned to Coruscant to find the New Order fully established, and tried to flee. He and his team were eventually captured by High Inquisitor Tremayne and returned to Coruscant, and served Emperor Palpatine during the Galactic Civil War. Was considered one of the most powerful dark side force users behind the Emperor and Vader. After the Emperor and Vader died tried to bid for his place as Emperor but was killed by Kyle Katarn.

Qu Rahn= Spent the twilight of his career searching for the lost Valley of the Jedi. He feared the Valley was only a myth until Morgan Katarn discovered its whereabouts. Rahn felt that Morgan was quite sensitive to the Force, and saw that his son, Kyle Katarn, would someday figure in the locating of the Valley. He entrusted his lightsaber to Morgan, to pass on to Kyle, then tried to defeat Jerec himself. However, Jerec captured him and executed him aboard the Vengeance

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.